Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: June 23rd 2012 Family holds balloon release

Mod note:

Guys, it is getting too personal in here. Not that that is anything new for this forum however it is getting very, very old.

Please - do me and yourselves a favor - Take a break from this forum if needed. Then there is the ignore list that I believe everyone still posting in here is aware how to use. Or you can practice some self-restraint and scroll on by the posts that irritate you.

I gave you guys 3 options. The 4th one is a TO. I know most of you guys frequent many forums here and that is the only reason I have restrained myself so far. If you guys don't figure out the best way to deal with it yourselves, I will handle it.
    Never interrupt your opponent when they are making a mistake.

2. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to beach For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by redheadedgal View Post
    steve young's comments, deann's subsequent posts in the thread (and her edited online article) and "evidence" (as posted several times all over this forum) support the fact LE believes lisa is dead but not necessarily by homicide. (who said homicide?)

and no one should surmise that just b/c an arrest has not been made that there is no "real" evidence. LE knows what it's doing. sometimes, it's a waiting/watching game...
    I'm not following you here. If LE thinks that Lisa is dead but not necessarily by homicide what would it be from? Accidentally killed herself? Or are you talking about murder vs manslaughter?
    Homicide is the killing of one human being by another human being.

http://legal-dictionary.thefreedictionary.com/homicide

http://www.kshb.com/dpp/news/region_...-for-baby-lisa

I just watched the video of the Balloon Release ...

I wished they would have shown a close-up of Deb -- it looks like her in one shot of the video but a close-up would have been better ...

I was NOT surprised that Deb didn't speak to the media ... JMO, but that was because her defense attorneyS were NOT present to keep her under control ...

As to Jeremy ... "same ole" "same ole" ... looks and sounds so disinterested ...

I have seen people more upset and emotional about losing their pets than Deb and Jeremy have shown for losing their baby ...

JMO ... but this was a WASTE ... a HUGE WASTE ...

5. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to dog.gone.cute For This Useful Post:

Publicity stunt...pure and simple. Why not do something menial every few months to give the DT something to fall back on when they are finally in court defending these people? So they released a balloon here and there? See...they ARE looking for their child! What a joke! Poor little Lisa!
    Please consider my comments as my opinion. I don't ask that you agree with me and you are free to scroll past my post. Thanks for respecting my opinion as much as I respect yours.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Please help identify the unidentified photos found in the storage locker of serial killer, Rodney Alcala.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Help-F...61183953929612

7. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to norest4thewicked For This Useful Post:

If they can't afford an age progression sketch, why not release pics of themselves at her current age? I really think that would be helpful, if Lisa were alive.

Sometimes I wonder if JI/DB can't think of what they would really do if she was kidnapped b/c all they are thinking is how to appear less suspicious. They aren't in "find my baby" mode, they are in "look less guilty" mode. It's hard to change gears and think of things that would actually help if you were innocent b/c you're expending all of your effort on guilt and hiding the truth.

9. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to iamnotagolem For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by iamnotagolem View Post
    If they can't afford an age progression sketch, why not release pics of themselves at her current age? I really think that would be helpful, if Lisa were alive.

Sometimes I wonder if JI/DB can't think of what they would really do if she was kidnapped b/c all they are thinking is how to appear less suspicious. They aren't in "find my baby" mode, they are in "look less guilty" mode. It's hard to change gears and think of things that would actually help if you were innocent b/c you're expending all of your effort on guilt and hiding the truth.

BBM: Exactly ! And they have NEVER been in "find my baby mode" !

That's what this Balloon Release was about : for Deb and Jeremy to try to look less guilty ...

Nice try, Deb, Jeremy and defense team ... LOL ... but it didn't work ... the majority believe you know exactly what happened to Baby Lisa ...

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to dog.gone.cute For This Useful Post:

Almost 9 months now.....

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Shelby1 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Shelby1 View Post
    Almost 9 months now.....

Thanks for the reminder ... wow ... 9 months already !

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to dog.gone.cute For This Useful Post:

Balloon release. Now THAT'S helpful.
    People seldom do what they believe in. They do what is convenient, then repent. ~Bob Dylan

17. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Mountain_Kat For This Useful Post:

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234