Page 54 of 128 FirstFirst ... 4 44 52 53 54 55 56 64 104 ... LastLast
Results 796 to 810 of 1913
  1. #796
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    201
    Quote Originally Posted by Bayside View Post
    I never understood that letterbox performance, if she wanted to avoid the cameras go out at night and grab your damn mail.
    Yes, there's the' letterbox' performance and that 'kiss' performance.

    She's no better actor than her 'little bit hurt' son. IMO

    The world is a dangerous place to live; not because of the people who are evil, but because of the people who don't do anything about it-Albert Einstein


  2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Detect For This Useful Post:


  3. #797
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    624
    Quote Originally Posted by Bayside View Post
    Good one... Gosh don't go there Bayside. Look what could happen.
    "We, your family, pledge to you that we will have these questions answered. We will bring you justice, because you deserve nothing less," she said.


  4. The Following User Says Thank You to Keentoknow For This Useful Post:


  5. #798
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    310
    Quote Originally Posted by Thinking View Post
    the kids heard arguing and were worried so called gramps?
    or daughter woke up nobody home , called gramps. If that was the case it would have to be true and that in itself would be incriminating .I also would doubt a child was privy to FC's (I don't really know) My curiosity stems from the fact that IMO GBC made the call. He probably thought like some, including myself that FC's weren't traceable.Now that late evidence has been produced re the FC I don't think he will be able to explain it away after saying he slept ALL night.I think a lot hangs on that phone call and whether stories match up between GBC and NBC. Also are all conversations between visitors and prisoners monitored under such circumstances? MOOO


  6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mothergoose For This Useful Post:


  7. #799
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Brisbane
    Posts
    953
    Quote Originally Posted by Mothergoose View Post
    Can anyone else suggest how he will explain away the midnight phone call ,if he continues to plead innocence? I think a lot hangs on it in his corner. IMO
    I'd love to know too, particularly if phone records show he's never ever done any late night/early morning calls before, ever!
    In jail!


  8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Nads For This Useful Post:


  9. #800
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    1,488
    Quote Originally Posted by Bayside View Post
    Sweeeettt Thanks Bay xx

    While I was searching I found this other beauty blog entry.
    Thought I'd put it up here again as it was on early thread.

    Ok here's some more info of interest from GBC's blog.

    I am adding this to aid in previous discussions about GBC and his Fathers relationship.

    Link- http://liveweb.archive.org/http://ex...1_archive.html

    [b]Point of interest- Story Heading - The father lode

    Not so long ago a father was a success if he could put a roof over his family’s head. Now it takes a roof, deck, home theatre, teen retreat and pool. And that’s just the holiday house. These aren’t easy times to be a father, let alone a “good father”. Just as the world seems to be spinning faster than ever before, requiring us to work harder and for longer, not always fully comprehending why or what for, fathers are also trying to make better use of family time. To engage with their children. To empathise with their wife or partner. To not only lead but to inspire, comfort and understand. As far as job descriptions go, it’s fairly heady stuff. Working in the real estate business used to be about finding new owners for houses. Now, thankfully, we speak of families and “homes”. We don’t simply negotiate prices, draw up contracts and hand over keys. We help people move. I’m increasingly aware of the cost and time pressures placed upon modern families, not least of all because I feel them too. As fathers – I have three little girls, all being expertly groomed to look after me in my dotage! – we are all trying to do our best… and sometimes that’s even enough. I am fortunate to have a wonderful father whose ideals and practices I could do no better than to emulate. He strikes a nice balance between work and family, always with the understanding that when the see-saw comes to rest, it comes down on the family side."


    BBM - Well Hmmm???


  10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Curiousasacat For This Useful Post:


  11. #801
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Under the Southern Cross
    Posts
    12,272
    Quote Originally Posted by Bayside View Post
    Indromum reported that the prado had been returned and got attacked by a few people when she did. Turned out it was true and courier mail reported on it the next day after she spoke to them.

    Another person here reported that they were in a line up behind someone at the Brookfield show who mentioned Gerard had spoken to them and told them that the following day it was going to be leaked about his affair. The following day the media released that info.

    I am sure other posters will remember others.
    I meant to reply to this one earlier when you mentioned the leaking of the affair in media.

    Yesterday I went through a lot of the old reports...majority are still there but that report in which the affair was first outed is a "page not found" on every news site. ...seems someone didn't like that report being around for some reason.


  12. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to marlywings For This Useful Post:


  13. #802
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Brisbane
    Posts
    953
    Quote Originally Posted by LauraMars View Post
    He must have had several police following/watching him from almost day one though surely, and possibly would have figured that also. I find it hard to believe that he might have moved the body in following days, and if so, wouldn't he have been spotted and therefore sprung much earlier?

    I am so confused though, did he want the body to be found? (which would make sense for insurance purposes) or did he just think she would be found eventually (and hope that too much time would have passed/decomposition to get evidence from the body)

    I still have no idea whether her body was placed under the bridge, or washed down in the heavy rain. If the latter, then it's likely Allison would never have been found, (I mean ending up in the Brissy river) which surely would rule out the quick insurance grab.

    Sorry I am confusing myself even - arghhh! I just don't get it.

    Maybe there was a lot more to it than just the insurance money. I wonder if she did know more? She was a smart lady from all accounts, and obviously some of his behaviour was suspicious to her. I wonder how much she knew, and I dread to think that it may have even crossed her mind that he might have thought about killing her
    If the body wasn't found soon, someone may have had to call in an anonymous tip! IMO
    In jail!


  14. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Nads For This Useful Post:


  15. #803
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Brisbane
    Posts
    953
    Quote Originally Posted by marlywings View Post
    I meant to reply to this one earlier when you mentioned the leaking of the affair in media.

    Yesterday I went through a lot of the old reports...majority are still there but that report in which the affair was first outed is a "page not found" on every news site. ...seems someone didn't like that report being around for some reason.
    Or sometimes the links just get broken.
    In jail!


  16. #804
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    1,488
    Jane Henschke ‏@tenjh

    RT @tennewsqld: RT @renaehenry10: Explosive new evidence in the Baden-Clay case. Be watching Ten News at 5


  17. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Curiousasacat For This Useful Post:


  18. #805
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    1,488
    Hebby ‏@HebbyGirl

    Facts on Allison Baden-Clay's murder to be revealed by pathology tests, says expert. http://fb.me/1bQP4VxRG


  19. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Curiousasacat For This Useful Post:


  20. #806
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    1,488
    LOL

    Just saw a cherry picker removing the Century 21 West side logos off the building at Taringa - the one Baden-Clay managed.


  21. The Following 21 Users Say Thank You to Curiousasacat For This Useful Post:


  22. #807
    Quote Originally Posted by Mothergoose View Post
    or daughter woke up nobody home , called gramps. If that was the case it would have to be true and that in itself would be incriminating .I also would doubt a child was privy to FC's (I don't really know) My curiosity stems from the fact that IMO GBC made the call. He probably thought like some, including myself that FC's weren't traceable.Now that late evidence has been produced re the FC I don't think he will be able to explain it away after saying he slept ALL night.I think a lot hangs on that phone call and whether stories match up between GBC and NBC. Also are all conversations between visitors and prisoners monitored under such circumstances? MOOO
    Must have been a nightmare moment for GBC when he heard the evidence about the charging and FaceTime call - bet he's wishing he googled "how can your iPhone incriminate you ?"


    MOO


  23. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Opinionsgalore For This Useful Post:


  24. #808
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    201
    Does anyone know if GBC has access to a computer while he is in prison??
    The world is a dangerous place to live; not because of the people who are evil, but because of the people who don't do anything about it-Albert Einstein


  25. The Following User Says Thank You to Detect For This Useful Post:


  26. #809
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Brisbane
    Posts
    1,553
    Quote Originally Posted by Keentoknow View Post
    Now he has this little booklet that will be beneficial for his next journey.

    http://www.correctiveservices.qld.go...on_booklet.pdf
    ..... and he didnt have to pay $2500 for that bus tour.
    Shopping is a woman thing. It's a contact sport like football. Women enjoy the scrimmage, the noisy crowds, the danger of being trampled to death, and the ecstasy of the purchase.


  27. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Bayside For This Useful Post:


  28. #810
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Down The Track
    Posts
    316
    Quote Originally Posted by Straitfan View Post
    Just curious, how would LE know if a phone is on or off a charger??? Never heard that until this case, must be different kind of phones than what we have here. TIA
    Unlike to where in America, if I have understood it correctly, for a start, noone in Australia can have a mobile (cell) phone of any type without showing identification of who you are and where you live.

    I have no clue because I just use an ordinary boring G3 mobile phone for text messages, to retrieve voice messages and for calls in and out (cost me $20 coz I accidently drove over mine), but I gather that the type of iphone Gerard had was sophisticated type stuff where such things as how the phone was used can be traced.

    I suspect as technology gets more advanced it will become easier still to trace how a phone is used. Shudder the day when everything you say during a phone conversations somehow gets recorded for the world to find out.


  29. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Blue Bottle For This Useful Post:


Page 54 of 128 FirstFirst ... 4 44 52 53 54 55 56 64 104 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. NO BAIL! Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 -#27
    By SoSueMe in forum Allison Baden-Clay General Discussion Threads
    Replies: 1254
    Last Post: 06-24-2012, 09:28 AM
  2. NO BAIL! Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 -#26
    By SoSueMe in forum Allison Baden-Clay General Discussion Threads
    Replies: 883
    Last Post: 06-22-2012, 08:57 AM
  3. Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, 43, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 #20
    By SoSueMe in forum Allison Baden-Clay General Discussion Threads
    Replies: 1115
    Last Post: 06-12-2012, 10:40 AM
  4. Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, 43, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 - #8
    By Kimster in forum Allison Baden-Clay General Discussion Threads
    Replies: 1358
    Last Post: 05-16-2012, 12:54 PM
  5. Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, 43, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 - #5
    By bessie in forum Allison Baden-Clay General Discussion Threads
    Replies: 1125
    Last Post: 05-10-2012, 02:05 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •