Page 63 of 128 FirstFirst ... 13 53 61 62 63 64 65 73 113 ... LastLast
    Wow, those photos from inside the car just don't seem to match with what we already know about lack of external injuries. I was thinking maybe she could have vomited because there is just such a large area that is illuminated. But would that mean she was killed in the vehicle, as the police have indicated she died at their home? Now I'm really confused!

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Strangeworld For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by DrWatson View Post
    I am not a friend or supporter of GBC, although we have had family dealings with him and his business regarding a couple of house rentals. But I am not suggesting that he IS innocent - all I'm saying is that too many in here have already got the solution all cut and dried. Minds should be kept open, and inquiring. Let's see what the evidence is as it comes to light, but in the meantime, is it just possible that the entire thing may not be quite what it seems?

Apologies for the long-winded first post. It's the accumulation of a lot of lurking and reading, but only just having got my credentials verified with the mods.
    Hello & welcome...I agree with some of your points but at end of day I think everyone's entitled to their own opinions whatever they may be.

In my opinion I think there are many things which have been released to date about the case, most of which do point to GBC as being responsible for Allison's murder. There are quite a few things eg. phone calls etc which he'll no doubt attempt to explain away.

BUT...if police come up with one dot of evidence which puts GBC at Kholo creek some time throughout that night, then he's in prison for a very long time. That piece of evidence is the one, which in my opinion, would be the clincher!!

4. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to marlywings For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Detect View Post
    I wonder why the police are releasing this evidence
    The news would have purchased the court transcripts.
    Shopping is a woman thing. It's a contact sport like football. Women enjoy the scrimmage, the noisy crowds, the danger of being trampled to death, and the ecstasy of the purchase.

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Bayside For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by grandmama View Post
    I would like to know whether it was the norm for G to sign his texts to A prior to her going missing!
    I am sure they will check that pattern out too... I know I dont sign off my name when I text as my name comes up so he better know who is texting.
    Shopping is a woman thing. It's a contact sport like football. Women enjoy the scrimmage, the noisy crowds, the danger of being trampled to death, and the ecstasy of the purchase.

8. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Bayside For This Useful Post:

Has anyone seen anything in the Courier Mail? Didn't Alison Sandy direct us there in her tweet?
    In jail!

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Nads For This Useful Post:

L K out L K out, there are catterpillars about!

Here's one.

How about ABC is invited to go meet 'someone'.
    She takes her car... she's murdered by the 'someone' either accidentally or on purpose and that 'someone' uses her car to transport her body to the bridge, where the body is dumped...
    And then that 'someone' drives the car back to the BC household...

They leave after kindly popping the keys of ABC's car back into the house, presumably with the cooperation of GBC...

Plausible? MOO

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Isabellnecessary For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Detect View Post
    I wonder why the police are releasing this evidence
    Sometimes it's what shocks people who have seen something into finally reporting it!

15. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to BJsleuth For This Useful Post:

a mind open is subject to the winds of fancy....

17. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Trooper For This Useful Post:

Yup - good point. Especially the bit about not speculating on non-POIs.

And as for the number of threads - yup, read 'em all. Phew - lot of work in that lot!

I was merely trying to suggest that a bit of caution and open-mindedness may be in order. Not trying to come across as critical - I've enjoyed the lurking. Quite addictive in fact.
    Hi all I'm BACK...

Dr Watson, what we have now is evidence....bodily fluid, lots of it, yes blood, police say they can prove it is hers.

Now Dr, as a surgeon? what caused this much blood in those positions in the car..we can ask an expert now....be useful that way as no other POIs we can sally around.....please? TIA

Common things are common Dr Watson...... I think YOU might have taught me that.....and commonly it is the husband who offs the wife. And as for his multiple mistresses, please remember Dr Phil's words said in a drawling American accent " If he'll do it with ya, he'll do it to ya!"

20. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Pullenvaler For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by grandmama View Post
    I would like to know whether it was the norm for G to sign his texts to A prior to her going missing!
    Me too. Sometimes using an initial or name can also be a depersonalising action i.e. devalues the closeness of the relationship. I've had this happen in past breakdowns in relationships (not just partners, but friends). Interesting how it can happen like that.

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Strangeworld For This Useful Post:

thanks for the input, Doc.. I'll stick with Occams Razor, if thats ok with you. ... while it doesnt close my mind, it discards whims and theories and fantasies and leaves the mind to deal with the actual occurences.

24. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to Trooper For This Useful Post:

Yup - good point. Especially the bit about not speculating on non-POIs.

And as for the number of threads - yup, read 'em all. Phew - lot of work in that lot!

I was merely trying to suggest that a bit of caution and open-mindedness may be in order. Not trying to come across as critical - I've enjoyed the lurking. Quite addictive in fact.
    sometimes you simply don't need to consider anything else other than what is right in front of you! And what's right in front of us and what was right in front of the police from Day 1 is an <modsnip> individual! Its not rocket science sometimes!
    Keep an open mind about who's gonna win the footy comp or if TA is the next PM....
    open mindedness is just simply not required on this issue.
    Last edited by summer_breeze; 06-26-2012 at 05:19 AM. Reason: Name calling

26. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to mountainhigh For This Useful Post:

4. An amazing amount of innuendo (that's not an Italian suppository, by the way) has been written based on perceptions of how certain people spoke, behaved, walked, stood, what clothes they wore, or whatever. Hardly scientific evidence...
    http://psychology.about.com/od/nonve...erbaltypes.htm

Scientific research on nonverbal communication and behavior began with the 1872 publication of Charles Darwin's The Expression of the Emotions in Man and Animals.

28. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Greg For This Useful Post:

Page 63 of 128 FirstFirst ... 13 53 61 62 63 64 65 73 113 ... LastLast