Page 69 of 77 FirstFirst ... 1959606162636465666768697071727374757677 LastLast
Results 1,701 to 1,725 of 1913

Thread: NO BAIL! Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 -#28

Quote Originally Posted by halifax6 View Post
    I'm an Aries if anyone is interested.
    No one? Ok.
    Me too my fellow Ram!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to BJsleuth For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Opinionsgalore View Post
    Is their traceable DNA in urine ?

MOO
    Only if there is cellular debris in it (I think).

4. The Following User Says Thank You to halifax6 For This Useful Post:

It is strange though. As an Aries I attract a lot of Virgos. My husband is a Virgo, two exes were Virgos, best friend is a Virgo and now you like me ; )

Opposites DO attract!
    I attract Aries like honey to a bee. I think they're fun and very straight forward, and many have foot- in-mouth disease because they're just so darn guileless

MOO

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Opinionsgalore For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Bayside View Post
    We must be twins then lol, I have only been the the doctor twice in 12 years and that was only for really bad kidney infections.
    Triplets! Same re kidneys too : )

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Curiousasacat For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by BJsleuth View Post
    Me too my fellow Ram!

Quote Originally Posted by Curiousasacat View Post
    LOL. I'm that virgo too. I am totally disorganized but I do try but never succeed.
    I have great intentions - that's it's though, lol !

MOO

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Opinionsgalore For This Useful Post:

Only if there is cellular debris in it (I think).
    Cheers, just thinking that QPS said it was Allisons, so was wondering about DNA.

MOO

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Opinionsgalore For This Useful Post:

Darn - I have to go into work for a few hours. Don't know how I'll survive !!!!
    Looking forward to reading all your posts when I get home

MOO

15. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Opinionsgalore For This Useful Post:

I attract Aries like honey to a bee. I think they're fun and very straight forward, and many have foot- in-mouth disease because they're just so darn guileless

MOO
    It's like you've known me my whole life!
    I keep telling people I'm fun.......they don't believe me.
    (I Googled "guileless"............I'm not ashamed).

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to halifax6 For This Useful Post:

Is their traceable DNA in urine ?

MOO
    Yes there is.

19. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to BJsleuth For This Useful Post:

Seriously - when someone goes missing you think of every person they could be with and call them before you call the police. You would call family, friends and the missing person so many times,go on a physical search for the person and maybe even call some hospitals well before you would get concerned enough to call the police ( even then not 000). A couple of texts telling them how clever you are that you've managed to get yourself dressed and get the kids lunches packed with "Love G" then calling 000 doesn't cut it for me. Under the circumstances, I think if she had genuinely gone missing he would have starting to get pi**ed off with Allison, thinking she had decided to go AWOL just to give him the shi*s. JMO

21. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to mouse detective For This Useful Post:

Me too my fellow Ram!
    Whatever you do.....Don't give me any RAM....I'M DA BULL!!!!
    Irrespective of our OPINION....She never deserved to be murdered. She also never deserved to be dumped like rubbish.

23. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to willough For This Useful Post:

MOO
    I have great intentions - that's it's though, lol !

MOO
    Yes, I fit that profile. Like you though, I have good intentions of being organised, it just doesn't happen.

25. The Following User Says Thank You to BJsleuth For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by willough View Post
    Whatever you do.....Don't give me any RAM....I'M DA BULL!!!!
    you're safe, I don't eat bull!

27. The Following User Says Thank You to BJsleuth For This Useful Post:

Yes there is.
    Only if it contains cells which still have their nucleus which most body secretions have. So yes, you are right, so why am I writing this post?!

29. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to halifax6 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Limaes View Post
    Would someone who has had Army training be in possession of night vision goggles?
    Not necessarily. They're pretty expensive and rather attractive items. My son did NVG training in the Reserves and he certainly wasn't allowed to take them home. I suppose a senior NCO or an officer might though, if they were instructors or part of a special training group and it was part of their kit. The average grunt wouldn't possess them, no, unless they were a private buy.

31. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Spotted Reptile For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Limaes View Post
    Would someone who has had Army training be in possession of night vision goggles?
    I don't think so. The army may issue them and then you'd have to give them back. I suppose he could have bought some but it's not like you can just walk into a shop and pay cash. You'd likely have to buy online.

33. The Following User Says Thank You to BJsleuth For This Useful Post:

Only if it contains cells which still have their nucleus which most body secretions have. So yes, you are right, so why am I writing this post?!
    Just to back me up? lol

http://www.dnacenter.com/forensics-faq.html#8

35. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BJsleuth For This Useful Post:

Maybe HE needed one because he was just a little bit sad?
    And a little bit hurt
    Perfect Stranger: A true story of desire and obsession by Kay Schubach in Sydney

37. The Following User Says Thank You to BreakingNews For This Useful Post:

Just to back me up? lol
    Yes that and also a good demonstration of my Ram qualities: Opening my mouth without thinking......or in this case, typing.

39. The Following User Says Thank You to halifax6 For This Useful Post:

Yes that and also a good demonstration of my Ram qualities: Opening my mouth without thinking......or in this case, typing.
    It's all good, I only open my mouth to change feet!

Quote Originally Posted by BreakingNews View Post
    And a little bit hurt

I just read in one of the news reports that there was a number of calls/texts made. So i guess with that side of things we haven't heard all the details of them yet. And it came on the newsbreak on tv not long ago that he can apply for bail again but they don't know what the next plan is as far as that goes.

43. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to angel1 For This Useful Post:

Ok these text messages take the cake for stupidity. They donít make any sense and really if you want to be known as having a reputation to be a regular texter then it makes no sense he did not text her when he didnít see her in the bed when he awoke. They make no sense within the 3 contexts he told about ABC disappearance.

Story1
    GBC left ABC watching the footy show at 10:30 and when he woke from his impenetrable slumber she was nowhere to be found. (Yet he awoke and made his face call to dad? Obviously sleep walking and facetiming in his sleep as well! Simply didnít miss ABC sleeping form.)

Story2
    GBC says she went for a walk and never returned. At what point in the morning did he arouse from his deep sleep to see her to know what she was wearing if she was leaving before he woke?
    Story 3
    She went for a walk at 10pm and he never saw her again. Yet he managed to fall into his sweet bliss of unconsciousness and wake up again to make his face time call at 12:30 am and miss the form of his wifeís body, fall back to sleep. And then again next morning when he awoke ABC was supposedly out walking again at 6:20 and he was hoping she slept well? He had no idea where she had been for the past 8 hours but he was a concerned, dressed and making lunches. (Only exercise mad females do two workouts in less than 12 hours!)

Obvious the facetime call was not meant to be detected and the STUPID text messages were setting up a framework for his hopeless alibi.

Just as an aside from experience of my friends but my husband NEVER NEVER NEVER makes the kids lunches. And I am going out on a limb here and saying most males don't do this mundane task. So WHY is he making the lunches Ė I donít think he is helping ABC get ready to go to a conferenceĖhe knows for a fact ABC is dead under a bridge and the kids will need lunch.
    IMHO MOO MOO MOO

45. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Liadan For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by mountainhigh View Post
    seats were not removed, it would take several hours to do this and this fool would not even know how to do this. The captiva rear seats (1 row only of rear seats in their car) were simply released by the latches and dropping down allowing for a bigger space in the back obviously
    The confusion about the seats being removed is from another post way back when there was discussion about a photo which I think Grannie put up, one was GBC and someone else (cant remember his name, he had murdered his wife and this particular person had removed the seats in his car).

47. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sheerluck Holmes For This Useful Post:

Page 69 of 77 FirstFirst ... 1959606162636465666768697071727374757677 LastLast