Page 76 of 77 FirstFirst ... 26666768697071727374757677 LastLast
Results 1,876 to 1,900 of 1913

Thread: NO BAIL! Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 -#28

  1. #1876
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Brisbane, Australia
    Posts
    2,427
    Quote Originally Posted by BJsleuth View Post
    Mentioned it to make sure attention was drawn to the app

    1. Turned off the App to make it appear that ABC didn't want to be contacted.

    2. Turned off the App so that it couldn't be found, maybe she'd hit him with it shattering the screen, traces of his skin/blood on it.

    3.To show he REALLY tried to find her

    That's all I got.
    No. 3 - Agree. He was putting on a show of being really concerned. IMO.
    *** The above comment is my personal opinion and may be based on known facts or just my imagination ***

  2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to CaseClosed For This Useful Post:


  3. #1877
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    1,524
    Quote Originally Posted by BCD View Post
    Awww, thank you BJ Sleuth and Annie,

    Thank you for your lovely thoughts and empathy.

    I think the reasons I have been 'moved' about this story is that we have faced/are facing huge financial strains, have family in this area, are parents of a young girl but the differences are we could only have one child (my husband and I have both been diagnosed with colon cancer in the last 12 years - him, before I met him, me, 7 months after I gave birth to my only child, a beautiful girl).

    So, I think, I was one of those arrogant 'yuppies' who seem to dwell and 'expect' all the good things that come their way.

    But that was 6 years ago, when my beautiful daughter was born, and then 5 years ago when I was given the diagnosis of cancer - and now, I see people who just 'throw' their blessings away.

    I say my prayers for Allison. Until I was a mother myself I could NEVER know how much the LOVE is for your child.

    And I say my prayers for her daughters - because - without a mother, I mean, where are you? And a mother, who was taken from you, by, it seems by your father? Bloody hell, how do you ever come to terms with that?

    No matter how bad it gets - I can't afford pre-school etc, until she starts Big School next year - I'm here for her, always. (Even though, my partner and I have a great sense of humour between us: ie as my partner says to me, darling if i'm worth more to you dead than alive, i think we have a problem....) God love us all.xxx
    You've been dealt more than your share but I hope that you and your partner can overcome your illness. Your daughter will be fine with your love and guidance. They can do very well without having been to preschool.

  4. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to BJsleuth For This Useful Post:


  5. #1878
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Brisbane, Australia
    Posts
    2,427
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheerluck Holmes View Post
    BBM I had posted the same question earlier as I am confused about this as well. He could of been trying to kill himself but I doubt it, why leave your seat belt on and I dont think this accident was done at any great speed. Then again he has proven to be stupid.

    My only other thought is that the media have the date incorrect of him going to the Police Station or that this blue car does have something to do with the night in question. Didnt media report that a blue car was seen at Kholo Creek on the Thursday night Friday morning. Did this car have prior damage and he then had this accident and got "a little bit hurt" to cover this up from Police.
    This car was taken away by police for examination. It has now been reported that it has been sold by the owner. IMO police found nothing suspicious with it, otherwise they would have kept it.
    *** The above comment is my personal opinion and may be based on known facts or just my imagination ***

  6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to CaseClosed For This Useful Post:


  7. #1879
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Outerspace
    Posts
    1,963
    Quote Originally Posted by Keyboredom View Post
    Would be interesting to know where our little <modsnip> man claims he encountered caterpillars. If it's the usual type which cause itch/reaction, you seldom find them in mown and cleared suburbia. they start (or is it end?) as those 'bag moths' often found hanging in large sacks high in gums etc in bushy areas, and the hairy spines on them, usually travelling in chains, are like itching powder). I've been stung by dozens at once and the itching is unbearable, but not the sort you scratch at, you basically need to soak, use lotion or rub at the welts to deaden the feeling ... More like a bluebottle than a flea, for example. I doubt you'd cause yourself physical broken-skin scratches.
    Yes(sorry your post snipped by me).. those particular hairy grubs.. 'Eastern Tent Caterpillar' like particular Eucylpt and acacia trees..The natural hosts of the caterpillars are eucalypt and acacia species, including the mountain coolibah, white box, white cedar, and wattles commonly found in eastern Australia. Late summer / autumn is the season when the caterpillar nests can be seen hanging in the trees as a silken bag And yes those barbs from their hairs do not get rubbed off by sratching. you can usually see the little hairs or stubbs of them broken off in your skin..they irritate like on thing. And continue to until the hairs actually dislodge.. I have taken to them with tweezers to try and get them out because the irritaion can be so intense. Postin a link to some info on them..it is to do with equine feotal loss.. As I've mentioned before the hairs of these grubs are known to be responsible for mares aborting their foals.(we have had horses and unfortunately experienced this situation)
    http://equivetaustralia.com/horse-ta...etal-loss.html
    MOO!

  8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to UnfoldingTruth For This Useful Post:


  9. #1880
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    South Africa
    Posts
    88

    Question

    Quote Originally Posted by brookster View Post
    Theres something about that phone...and the app. App was mentioned specifically and imho strategically. I need to follow a line of logic (as if there was any logic to anything), and this will no doubt lead us to find out if we were meant to find the phone, or if it was hidden, or purposefully disposed of, or if we were actually meant to find it with app disabled. There's just something in this...moo
    What's the BET that, that mobile phone was hit with a blinking sledge hammer or similar, prior to been disposed of ... in an unrecognisable form of squished, useless plastic or whatever. It also wouldn't surprise me in the least if the EXPENSIVE battery had in fact been removed prior to the squishing & dumping ... but then, how would it have been possible to trace for the short while that it was??? Mmmmm?
    Then again, LITTLE adds up ... but the QPS will ADD it ALL up in perfect time & deservedly take FIRST PRIZE in Australian history!

  10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to annie46664 For This Useful Post:


  11. #1881
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Brisbane
    Posts
    85
    Quote Originally Posted by CaseClosed View Post
    This car was taken away by police for examination. It has now been reported that it has been sold by the owner. IMO police found nothing suspicious with it, otherwise they would have kept it.
    Yes true, I had forgotten about that, thanks. Ill go back to being confused.

  12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sheerluck Holmes For This Useful Post:


  13. #1882
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    310
    [QUOTE=CaseClosed;8094863]We can put to rest now speculation about the second charge "interfering with the body", which has now been clarified as being the moving of the body to the creek area:

    http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/quee...#ixzz1yyrXobpz[/QUOTE

    Notice on QPS the time line that anything involving the texts , phone call and searching the various web sites is alleged. Any thoughts?

  14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mothergoose For This Useful Post:


  15. #1883
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    1,524
    [quote=Mothergoose;8094898]
    Quote Originally Posted by CaseClosed View Post
    We can put to rest now speculation about the second charge "interfering with the body", which has now been clarified as being the moving of the body to the creek area:

    http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/quee...#ixzz1yyrXobpz[/QUOTE

    Notice on QPS the time line that anything involving the texts , phone call and searching the various web sites is alleged. Any thoughts?
    Yes, they may have had verbal advice from the phone company about these and are yet to receive it in writing, until they have that piece of paper than proves it, then it's alleged.

  16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BJsleuth For This Useful Post:


  17. #1884
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Brisbane, Australia
    Posts
    2,427
    [quote=Mothergoose;8094898]
    Quote Originally Posted by CaseClosed View Post
    We can put to rest now speculation about the second charge "interfering with the body", which has now been clarified as being the moving of the body to the creek area:

    http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/quee...#ixzz1yyrXobpz[/QUOTE

    Notice on QPS the time line that anything involving the texts , phone call and searching the various web sites is alleged. Any thoughts?
    It is always stated as "alleged" (or at least it should be), because he is still innocent under the law and all of these details/allegations need to be tested in a trial.
    *** The above comment is my personal opinion and may be based on known facts or just my imagination ***

  18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to CaseClosed For This Useful Post:


  19. #1885
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    South Africa
    Posts
    88

    Wink

    Quote Originally Posted by Nads View Post
    Fame rather than flame it was Annie.
    Oh gosh! I obviously have a ONE-TRACK mind in this instance. *blush*
    But hey! He's sure lived up to BOTH names & especially the ROBERT = FAME!
    How more FAMOUS could he have ever hoped to have become during this lifetime?

  20. The Following User Says Thank You to annie46664 For This Useful Post:


  21. #1886
    Quote Originally Posted by BCD View Post
    1) yes. this is the longest thread EVER.

    2) how could they be so much in debt?

    Answer to:
    )1 - yes! Helllooo lovely US moderators for us Aussie posters?

    2) mmm. my family comes from this area and is 'highly-leveraged'. Is it about keeping up appearances and keeping us with the Jones's/Kardashians? Yes, it is. But also - we run our own business - in R/E, Corporate Finance, Corporate Re-furbishments - and our bill, just to keep a 'small' business alive like Gerard's (I've done some research) is COSTLY. We have 10 people working for us - that's roughly - $80K a month 0 we have money going OUT - but very little coming in. 10 months - $80K a month - loe and behold - $800K! Without ANY coming in!

    Small business - big s...h happens.

    We pay our people before we pay ourselves.

    Income, super, etc. Within 12 months...a LOT of money owed.

    It happens.

    We are good people and we pay our people.

    But, in the interim, we have lost our home and all of our savings.

    We are smart people, who had a lot of money from R/E and invested it in a business of something else.

    I think GBC was a person who wasn't so smart as he was arrogant and invested money and lost it and KEPT ON LOSING IT - without a consideration for who worked for him or MORE IMPORTANTLY, who loved him.

    We have lost everything - financially - but we are still together.

    There you go. WE ALL HAVE A CHOICE. X
    BCD, when I log on here I feel great comfort that there are so many people that have the same moral standards as myself.

    Then I read your post.... I have so much admiration and respect for you and your partner. You are right - we all have a choice, and you did the right thing by the people that worked for you, even though you lost so much yourselves, financially. And you realise what is important.. your family.

    What goes around comes around... and for someone with your principles, I hope all turns out well..

    Thank you so much for sharing.

  22. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to CJ60 For This Useful Post:


  23. #1887
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    18
    Quote Originally Posted by whatif? View Post
    Agent 99, it was, back in thread #10
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Berry View Post
    rhb, the QPS have stated that Allison was killed before she was 'dumped', so they knew something happened at their house almost immediately IMO, thus it was an essentially named 'crime scene' to be investigated as 'something' was showing QPS it was bad.

    Now what they saw that made it a crime scene could have been one broken window, one hole in a wall, or anything visual like that IMO.

    Domestic violence must have been sticking out as a 'biggie' visually with something broken.....it usually does in these cases. JMO

    Posted by whatif?
    "Somebody from an Aussie forum said there was a strong smell of disinfectant in the house when the police arrived. Maybe just heresay though."
    Thanks. I was specifically referring to 'bleach'.

  24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Agent_99 For This Useful Post:


  25. #1888
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Brookfield
    Posts
    1,389
    Quote Originally Posted by annie46664 View Post
    What's the BET that, that mobile phone was hit with a blinking sledge hammer or similar, prior to been disposed of ... in an unrecognisable form of squished, useless plastic or whatever. It also wouldn't surprise me in the least if the EXPENSIVE battery had in fact been removed prior to the squishing & dumping ... but then, how would it have been possible to trace for the short while that it was??? Mmmmm?
    Then again, LITTLE adds up ... but the QPS will ADD it ALL up in perfect time & deservedly take FIRST PRIZE in Australian history!
    I gather that the phone was transmitting for a day or two. And you can't remove the battery from an iPhone - it's built into the phone.

    But one thing that does still puzzle me - why such a huge triangulation of a 4Km radius for the phone? When I use location services on my iPhone, either from the phone itself, or from a computer using the "Find My iPhone" app, it not only locates the phone in the house - but even in the approximate part of the house. It is amazingly accurate. And that is while it is indoors with no GPS signal due to the roof - using cellphone tower triangulation only. If I take the phone outside, then it will pinpoint my location to within a couple of metres with the GPS data adding to the accuracy.

    So that remains a puzzle for me - that huge radius for the phone's location until the battery ran flat.

    Then I heard sometime later that the QPS had narrowed the location of the phone to a radius of about 150m around the BC house.

    Not sure what changed there.....

    And that whole area has been searched with a fine toothcomb.

  26. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to DrWatson For This Useful Post:


  27. #1889
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    373
    Has it come out yet, when he actually hired the first lawyer?
    Very disappointing to read of the lack of co operation from the senior BC's towards the police, I was trying to give them the benefit of the doubt.
    How differently they could have acted yet still supported GBC.
    I've mentioned before the case in NZ that I'm attending, here the accused parents are supporting him by coming to court (even though their evil useless son can't even look them in the eye whenever he enters only a few feet from them)
    These parents haven't lied for their son,and have told the truth when giving evidence, but they sit there quietly holding hands, and I'm sure everyone in the courtroom feels for them, and respects them.
    What a shame the senior GBC's didn't choose this route.
    "This is a court of law, young man, not a court of justice." ~Oliver Wendell Holmes, Jr.

  28. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to kiwi50 For This Useful Post:


  29. #1890
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    27
    Hmmm... I suppose you could chip a tooth if you were being asphyxiated with a pillow and you were scratching the crap out of the person holding the pillow over your head.

  30. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to halifax6 For This Useful Post:


  31. #1891
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    310
    [quote=Mothergoose;8094898]
    Quote Originally Posted by CaseClosed View Post
    We can put to rest now speculation about the second charge "interfering with the body", which has now been clarified as being the moving of the body to the creek area:

    http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/quee...#ixzz1yyrXobpz[/QUOTE

    Notice on QPS the time line that anything involving the texts , phone call and searching the various web sites is alleged. Any thoughts?



    Don't you think they might have needed confirmation in writing before presenting this at the Bail application hearing? Also they have had ample time to confirm the web searches. Maybe it will remain Alleged until they can to prove beyond a doubt who psychically made the call and sent the texts and did the web searches . Can the QPS present 'Alleged 'evidence in the court for the purposed of revealing/defining evidence? Any legal eagles on line? Sort of a catch 22 isn't it.:dun

  32. The Following User Says Thank You to Mothergoose For This Useful Post:


  33. #1892
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    1,003
    Quote Originally Posted by LauraMars View Post
    I don't know Nads, maybe to point to the possibility that Gerard was trying to use this whole rubbish idea of Allison walking off depressed/suicidal?
    I am realllllly behind so no doubt this has been discussed...but I too have been stumped on the google/psychiatrist thing.

    I think we have to treat it as a search that was done which he didn't expect to be discovered, as per the other google searches he did. So it can't have been an attempt to misguide anyone, which is different from the text messages which seem to be an attempt to cover up IMO.

    I wonder if the search was for him, if he thought he was losing his mind?

  34. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Thinking For This Useful Post:


  35. #1893
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    256
    Quote Originally Posted by DrWatson View Post
    Grannie - I really don't want to get off on the wrong foot here, and fall out with other posters, but you really don't seem to be able to take any opinions that differ from yours at all, do you?

    I suggest that you go back and read what I posted originally. And I'll repeat - arterial air embolism, if injected into an artery, goes peripherally. If I inject air into your femoral artery, it goes down your leg. Injecting it into a carotid artery would send it to the brain and cause a stroke (often temporary as the air bubble breaks up then gets absorbed). The main ways that air embolism can cause cardiac arrest are if the air gets into the coronary arteries at the time of surgery (which is why so much trouble is taken to evacuate the air as I said), or if the air is injected into a vein in truly massive quantities, enough to cause pulmonary air embolism. And I mean LARGE quantities of air. That air would have to pass all the way through the lungs into the left side of the heart, then some MAY enter the coronaries.

    The only other situation where a large air embolus could get into the coronaries would be if the person had a patent atrial septal defect, with a large right-to-left shunt. But here we're talking highly unusual and specific abnormalities.

    It is NOT a simple matter of injecting a syringe full of air into a vein, as you see in the movies. If you've ever worked in a hospital and seen the number of IV lines that run out, with air running into the vein, then you would know that this is NOT an easy thing to achieve.

    OK - sorry if we seem to be getting a bit carried away and off-topic here. But if injecting air into a vein could cause cardiac arrest so easily, do you really think that IV lines would be left to nursing staff including student nurses to administer? I doubt it...

    Maybe I'd better limit my comments more - there are some who may have missed the points of my posts. And many who really don't want to consider that while GBC certainly seems to be guilty on the evidence we have, there HAS to be room for other possibilities. His lawyers will make sure of that, whether we like it or not.

    OK - I'll be quiet now...
    DrWatson, unfortunately or fortunately, it wasn't my "opinion" but a peer reviewed information. I was not referring to any particular method of injection. For some reason, you decided that it had to be intravenously because this is how they do it in the movies. However my concern was only about the end result. I am concerned that it may turn out that the COD is officially undetermined, therefore, there is no murder. The available evidence somewhat points that GBC wished to kill his wife and may be knows more about her death, but that's it.

    Back to air embolus. In 35% cases cardiac arrest is not related to heart problems. It is a quite common COD, statistically, thus not usually treated as suspicious. The most common non-cardiac causes: trauma, non-trauma related bleeding (gastrointestinal bleeding, aortic rupture, intracranial hemorrhage), overdose, drowning and pulmonary embolism. If we put pulmonary (which is only 15% of all CAs) embolism aside (although with GBC's army training you never know), we still have trauma and/or drowning as a possibility.

    About arterial air. Well, yes, no arguments about that, it often goes peripheral but often enough it produces ischemia of any organ with poor collateral circulation. Often enough arterial air causes fatal cardiac arrhythmias (VT -> VF). As a murder method it seems a bit too sophisticated for GBC and a bit too lengthy timewise, in my opinion, but as a possibility - why not?

    I have also been thinking of the trauma triad of death as a method. Again, it would have been too sophisticated for Bruce Overland to even comprehend, but if the COD is undetermined, what else to think?

  36. The Following User Says Thank You to grannie For This Useful Post:


  37. #1894
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Brisbane, Australia
    Posts
    2,427
    Quote Originally Posted by DrWatson View Post
    I gather that the phone was transmitting for a day or two. And you can't remove the battery from an iPhone - it's built into the phone.

    But one thing that does still puzzle me - why such a huge triangulation of a 4Km radius for the phone? When I use location services on my iPhone, either from the phone itself, or from a computer using the "Find My iPhone" app, it not only locates the phone in the house - but even in the approximate part of the house. It is amazingly accurate. And that is while it is indoors with no GPS signal due to the roof - using cellphone tower triangulation only. If I take the phone outside, then it will pinpoint my location to within a couple of metres with the GPS data adding to the accuracy.

    So that remains a puzzle for me - that huge radius for the phone's location until the battery ran flat.

    Then I heard sometime later that the QPS had narrowed the location of the phone to a radius of about 150m around the BC house.

    Not sure what changed there.....

    And that whole area has been searched with a fine toothcomb.
    I have turned off all location services on my iPhone and my child's one (to maximise battery life), hence "Find my Phone" and "Find Friends" do not work. ABC's phone could have had this feature turned off also and IMO QPS could only rely on triangulation from towers.
    *** The above comment is my personal opinion and may be based on known facts or just my imagination ***

  38. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to CaseClosed For This Useful Post:


  39. #1895
    Quote Originally Posted by kiwi50 View Post
    Has it come out yet, when he actually hired the first lawyer?
    Very disappointing to read of the lack of co operation from the senior BC's towards the police, I was trying to give them the benefit of the doubt.
    How differently they could have acted yet still supported GBC.
    I've mentioned before the case in NZ that I'm attending, here the accused parents are supporting him by coming to court (even though their evil useless son can't even look them in the eye whenever he enters only a few feet from them)
    These parents haven't lied for their son,and have told the truth when giving evidence, but they sit there quietly holding hands, and I'm sure everyone in the courtroom feels for them, and respects them.
    What a shame the senior GBC's didn't choose this route.
    Last year I was in a Police station with my eldest son over a minor infraction, it was his 2nd in a 12 month period and as he was a minor and hadn't actually broken any laws, the officer was going to be gentle with him- that was until I pulled the officer aside and told him that it was his 2nd time at being warned,and I'd greatly appreciate it if the officer would put the 'fear of God' in him. The officer was fantastic and my son was shaking in his boots, and had kept his nose clean since. I love both my sons, and would willingly lay my life down for them, but never would I stand by and lie for them, and they both know and respect that fact.


    MOO

  40. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Opinionsgalore For This Useful Post:


  41. #1896
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    310

    Smile

    Quote Originally Posted by CaseClosed View Post

    It is always stated as "alleged" (or at least it should be), because he is still innocent under the law and all of these details/allegations need to be tested in a trial.

    Hi CC. I agree but the alleged is only relating to the phone call, texts and web searches. I think QPS will need to prove that he physically was involved in each of those events before it could be presented as evidence wouldn't they???? Just found it curious that only those particular details were alleged. I get your point though.
    Thanks
    Last edited by summer_breeze; 06-27-2012 at 08:33 AM. Reason: fix broken quote

  42. #1897
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Brisbane, Australia
    Posts
    2,427
    [quote=Mothergoose;8094933]
    Quote Originally Posted by Mothergoose View Post




    Don't you think they might have needed confirmation in writing before presenting this at the Bail application hearing? Also they have had ample time to confirm the web searches. Maybe it will remain Alleged until they can to prove beyond a doubt who psychically made the call and sent the texts and did the web searches . Can the QPS present 'Alleged 'evidence in the court for the purposed of revealing/defining evidence? Any legal eagles on line? Sort of a catch 22 isn't it.:dun
    For example, it is alleged that he texted her because the phone is registered in his name, but you still have to prove that he was actually in possession of the phone at that particular time and typed the text. All this will happen at the committal hearing and/or subsequent trial.
    *** The above comment is my personal opinion and may be based on known facts or just my imagination ***

  43. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to CaseClosed For This Useful Post:


  44. #1898
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    NSW Australia
    Posts
    2,773
    Quote Originally Posted by Thinking View Post
    I am realllllly behind so no doubt this has been discussed...but I too have been stumped on the google/psychiatrist thing.

    I think we have to treat it as a search that was done which he didn't expect to be discovered, as per the other google searches he did. So it can't have been an attempt to misguide anyone, which is different from the text messages which seem to be an attempt to cover up IMO.

    I wonder if the search was for him, if he thought he was losing his mind?
    IMO Googling psychiatrist's was all part of GBC's game plan. It's reported in MSM that the police arrived at the GC's residence at 8:30am on the Friday morning. It's also reported that GBC did a Google search for psychiatrist's at 9:34am that same morning. IMO the police were still at the house when he did this and for a long time after. I'm thinking that when the police arrived GBC made out like the anguished husband. "My wife is missing, she's suffering from depression, she's going to be so confused so I'll have a psychiatrist on hand for when you find her."

    All speculation and MOO.

  45. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Makara For This Useful Post:


  46. #1899
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,481
    Quote Originally Posted by BJsleuth View Post


    Grubs bite, caterpillars, never known of that happening.
    In that case, perhaps he bit himself??

  47. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to linette For This Useful Post:


  48. #1900
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    256
    Quote Originally Posted by DrWatson View Post
    Could he have been trying to look up a psychiatrist that he thought ABC may have been going to, given that she may have had some problems with what was going on in their lives? If he really was worried that she hadn't shown up at home?

    I sometimes use Google rather than the White Pages if I'm not sure of the name or the spelling of a business, for example.

    Just a thought....
    Regular psychiatrists charge over $150 per hour if not more, and you need to be referred by GP to see one. Some selected psychiatrists charge over $500 per hour. Most of the psychiatrists work privately, a few work for the government, but you have to have a special reason to see that one. I doubt Allison had the means to see a psychiatrist on a regular basis. Somehow, I picture her saving money for the girls and their needs rather than paying shrinks. JMO.

  49. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to grannie For This Useful Post:


Page 76 of 77 FirstFirst ... 26666768697071727374757677 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. NO BAIL! Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 -#27
    By SoSueMe in forum Allison Baden-Clay General Discussion Threads
    Replies: 1254
    Last Post: 06-24-2012, 09:28 AM
  2. NO BAIL! Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 -#26
    By SoSueMe in forum Allison Baden-Clay General Discussion Threads
    Replies: 883
    Last Post: 06-22-2012, 08:57 AM
  3. Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, 43, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 #20
    By SoSueMe in forum Allison Baden-Clay General Discussion Threads
    Replies: 1115
    Last Post: 06-12-2012, 10:40 AM
  4. Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, 43, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 - #8
    By Kimster in forum Allison Baden-Clay General Discussion Threads
    Replies: 1358
    Last Post: 05-16-2012, 12:54 PM
  5. Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, 43, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 - #5
    By bessie in forum Allison Baden-Clay General Discussion Threads
    Replies: 1125
    Last Post: 05-10-2012, 02:05 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •