1151 users online (195 members and 956 guests)  


Websleuths News


Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 75
  1. #31
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    41
    This is the couch/sofa in the apartment where LRM drowned the cat and feed another one ta a snake.
    It's for sale in "The Brick" and "United Furniture Warehouse" stores.



    http://www.ufw.com/product.php?produ...category=sofas
    I LOVE ON TOPIC POSTERS!

  2. #32
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    9,241
    This is over the top.

    Those animal activists did everything they could possible do try and get LM, WOW.

    Luka Magnotta was target of porn star sting plot

    CAUTION: GRAPHIC CONTENT

    The Canadian Press

    Posted: Jul 10, 2012 4:26 PM ET

    Last Updated: Jul 10, 2012 4:49 PM ET



    Twin Playboy bunnies and an animal-rights group tried to enlist one of the world's biggest porn stars last year to help catch Luka Rocco Magnotta.

    Ron Jeremy said he was asked to lure Magnotta, a small-time Canadian porn actor, to Los Angeles with a phoney job offer to appear in an X-rated flick.

    The ploy was concocted more than a year before Magnotta became a murder suspect in the gruesome death of Montreal student Jun Lin.
    Instead of meeting a legend who's cavorted for the camera in more than 2,000 adult films, Magnotta was to be apprehended by a hard-nosed group of animal-rights activists.

    Jeremy, however, got cold feet and the sting operation never moved ahead.

    At the time, animal-rights advocates had alleged that Magnotta killed kittens and posted videos of the deeds on the Internet — accusations he has publicly denied.


    http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/montre...-magnotta.html

  3. #33
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    147
    Quote Originally Posted by Wondergirl View Post
    This is over the top.

    Those animal activists did everything they could possible do try and get LM, WOW.

    Luka Magnotta was target of porn star sting plot

    CAUTION: GRAPHIC CONTENT

    The Canadian Press

    Posted: Jul 10, 2012 4:26 PM ET

    Last Updated: Jul 10, 2012 4:49 PM ET
    I hate to rain on the article's parade, and the groups work in general is admirable ... but ... there has to be an ACTIVE warrant before anyone (in the U.S and most everywhere else) can start playing Dog The Bounty Hunter. As far as I know there was no actual WARRANT in any country for him. There was always confusion about where the videos were produced / uploaded and because the laws are vague and weak in some cases, there was never enough to pin him to it, yet.
    They were working on it, including Toronto Police, apparently, by the phone calls trying to locate him in Montreal. I think that explained why he was moving around so much in that last year and a bit, the heat was on. But, what did they plan to do, mob him and lynch him in the street? You're not allowed to take the law into your own hands, even in emotional plights such as that, without SOLID proof. Apparently, the proof wasn't LEGALLY airtight or would have been picked up for at least questioning long before that. You can't even hold someone unlawfully until police arrives, unless there is an active warrant. He was using his real legal name on all his ID and on his applications where he lived, so it shouldn't have been that hard to track him down had they finally felt they had enough evidence to warrant a questioning or arrest.

    That scheme, while very hollywood and entertaining in nature, could have backfired big-time on them. And I'm not talking about him slaughtering them all on scene. I'm talking about him suing the pants off all of them, playing the victim and pushing his fame through the roof. That would have been a dream scenario for him to continue to defend his self-alleged innocence while at the same time promoting with sock puppets how he was arrested and what an evil person he is.

  4. #34
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    104
    The Rescue Ink/Ron Jeremy scheme--are you kidding me? While I in no way have any sympathy for LM, and he deserves to be locked up for a long time, vigilantism isn't the answer.
    I don't see how luring him to the U.S. would have been legal, as the kitten killings were most likely done in Canada.
    What a can of worms that would have opened up!
    *That* is the kind of thing that hurts "real" (legitimate) animal rescue operations. Just like the whole fiasco with the other animal rights group that pretended to be LM online.
    Last edited by pippirose; 07-10-2012 at 06:50 PM. Reason: posted too early--needed to finish the sentence

  5. #35
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    148
    WOW!!! I wonder who else will try to use this case to get their name in the spotlight...

  6. #36
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    1,598
    If there had been a real chance of LM being arrested through this scheme, I would have done it in a heart beat.

  7. #37
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    100
    Quote Originally Posted by OEJ View Post
    If there had been a real chance of LM being arrested through this scheme, I would have done it in a heart beat.
    But even if they had arrested him, he'd be out in no time. And I doubt a year or so in jail would deter him from doing bad things. Actually he'd probably just learn to be a better criminal.

  8. #38
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    277
    Well Beavisbutthead put on his YouTube account today saying he can prove the kitten videos aren't real. I am waiting for him to post his supposed proof but I won't hold my breath on that one. What I did find out waiting, for this proof to appear, is that Beavisbutthead also goes under the name of Mattypantaloons and I also now know his real name ... Hey Matt E.... I won't post your last name for privacy sake but you live also on Decarie, real close to where LM lived, hence the reason you took a video of his apartment and lobby. You should be careful when doing a video when there are mirrors in the lobby. Gives away your identity.

  9. #39
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    1,372
    Quote Originally Posted by Mbshafeena View Post
    Well Beavisbutthead put on his YouTube account today saying he can prove the kitten videos aren't real. I am waiting for him to post his supposed proof but I won't hold my breath on that one. What I did find out waiting, for this proof to appear, is that Beavisbutthead also goes under the name of Mattypantaloons and I also now know his real name ... Hey Matt E.... I won't post your last name for privacy sake but you live also on Decarie, real close to where LM lived, hence the reason you took a video of his apartment and lobby. You should be careful when doing a video when there are mirrors in the lobby. Gives away your identity.
    I believe BB lives in the states, specifically Florida, and he has several sock puppet accounts, but I didin't think mattypantaloons was one of them. BB's style of writing is very recognizable and matty's doesn't seem to match. I also believe that BB is in his mid to late 40's and Matty looks much younger to me. Google stldetrl, stldtrl, and jdohe. These, IMO, are all BB.

    How did you come to the conclusion that BB is Matty?

  10. #40
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    277
    Both have vids on their YouTube site saying they took the vid of the apartment and lobby where ML lived. Both were captured in the mirrors in the lobby and they are the same person. I did a search on Mattypantaloons in pics on google and it is the same person I saw in each. Did a search for addy in Montreal and found this individual resides EXTREMELY close to that apartment. Also the vid Beavis posted of the lobby was uploaded two days before Mattypantaloons did.


  11. #41
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    147
    Quote Originally Posted by Mbshafeena View Post
    Both have vids on their YouTube site saying they took the vid of the apartment and lobby where ML lived. Both were captured in the mirrors in the lobby and they are the same person. I did a search on Mattypantaloons in pics on google and it is the same person I saw in each. Did a search for addy in Montreal and found this individual resides EXTREMELY close to that apartment. Also the vid Beavis posted of the lobby was uploaded two days before Mattypantaloons did.
    Actually.... the "lukaApt208" video by BB was posted on Jun 3 whereas Mattypantaloons posted his videos of the apartment building and area on May 31, a mere 2 days after everything with the police went down there. So BB lifted that clip and overdubbed the Suzanne Vega song over it. I remember seeing the Mattp ones first , and Mattp even commented on BB's clip that he had stole it with this comment "It is indeed stolen. The originals are on my account, I took them 2 days after they found the body."

  12. #42
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    277
    http://m.youtube.com/user/Mattypanta...ient=mv-google

    I am just going through everything again. Mattypantaloons is for sure the individual I named as Matty E.... Who resides at 57** Decarie. I will go back and find the other info

  13. #43
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    1,598
    Quote Originally Posted by Mbshafeena View Post
    Both have vids on their YouTube site saying they took the vid of the apartment and lobby where ML lived. Both were captured in the mirrors in the lobby and they are the same person. I did a search on Mattypantaloons in pics on google and it is the same person I saw in each. Did a search for addy in Montreal and found this individual resides EXTREMELY close to that apartment. Also the vid Beavis posted of the lobby was uploaded two days before Mattypantaloons did.
    Mattypantaloons wrote on his blog that Beavisbutthead (what a name) used parts of Matty's videos to make his own.

  14. #44
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    124
    Quote Originally Posted by Sigh Sister View Post
    I believe BB lives in the states, specifically Florida, and he has several sock puppet accounts, but I didin't think mattypantaloons was one of them. BB's style of writing is very recognizable and matty's doesn't seem to match. I also believe that BB is in his mid to late 40's and Matty looks much younger to me. Google stldetrl, stldtrl, and jdohe. These, IMO, are all BB.

    How did you come to the conclusion that BB is Matty?
    i agree with Sigh Sister.
    a few days ago there was a video on youtube called who is beavis butthead?
    half of the comments were just people flaming eachother + repostings from a psychiatry messageboard
    but a few comments outlined BB's
    connection to many usernames that trolled various sites + identified him as
    someone involved with internet harassment for $$$.
    the comments are gone now.
    the only possible LM connections i read, written by BB himself were;
    BB is an advocate for male webcam models
    BB had an e-friend in russia who went missing at the same time LM was convicted of fraud.
    keeping in mind he was paid to lie on the internet, who knows if anything he says
    is true or even his actual opinion.

    MattyPantaloons explained himself a while ago, totally different person.
    this guy in florida is likely just one of many weirdo internet attention seeking vandals,
    IMO if he actually knew LM he would have been bragging about it.

  15. #45
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    5,749
    Quote Originally Posted by Mbshafeena View Post
    http://m.youtube.com/user/Mattypanta...ient=mv-google

    I am just going through everything again. Mattypantaloons is for sure the individual I named as Matty E.... Who resides at 57** Decarie. I will go back and find the other info
    matty is a local who filmed the inside of lm's apt building shortly after the murder. In his original video, there is a shot where you can see the filmer (matty) in a mirror. Someone (bb, iirc) re-posted part of the video, including the shot of matty. Bb's point was to suggest that bb (not matty) was the filmer and therefore, based on the image in the mirror,that bb was not lm. This was at the time many people were still thinking they were one and the same.

    At least that's my recollection of it. There are posts here about it under my user name and others.

    Sorry if you knew this already. I haven't followed the conversation. Just popped in and saw the reference.

    eta: I see you do know all about about it...nevah mind

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. GUILTY OK - Ricky Lewis & Brittiny Dick for sex abuse, child porn, Tulsa, 2012
    By Filly in forum Recently Sentenced and Beyond
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-30-2015, 06:04 PM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-20-2012, 02:30 PM
  3. OK - Former Neosho Band Teacher Charged With Sex Crimes Involving Students:
    By Kathee in forum Crimes-Spotlight on Children
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 11-13-2011, 07:31 AM

Tags for this Thread