1122 users online (200 members and 922 guests)  


Websleuths News


Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 75
  1. #46
    ..there are people commenting that Beavisbutthead is manny....

  2. #47
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    181
    Quote Originally Posted by claudicici View Post
    ..there are people commenting that Beavisbutthead is manny....
    Been doing some digging today. Figured I'd post this here since you folks have been discussing BB (and i'm not even sure which category this would fall under). There is a channel on YouTube "holelottamagnotta". This user had been commenting on a video called "Who is Beavis Butthead", but the owner of the video recently disabled commenting on the video. "holelottamagnotta's" comments are still visible on his channel page though. One of them says the following:

    "I did not believe that at all till I saw the 'missing Russian' post was June 2005. If it's just a coincidence that this was the time Magnotta was just convicted & complying with his probation order to stay off computers, or they did 'know eachother' Luka was lying to him about being Russian."

    He's referring to a post made on the internet by a user named jdohe200, where the poster expresses concern for an "e-friend" who mysteriously disappeared in June of 2005. This user is convinced jdohe200 is BB (the style of writing is very similar for both accounts). I found this to be pretty interesting. We know LM frequently claimed to be Russian. Could this explain the link (if there is one) between BB & LM? Is this how BB obtained that "facial tic" video?

    Secondly, this "holelottamagnotta" user has also left clear clues of who he/she claims BB is. I won't publish the name here because of privacy issues, but the individual is a convicted felon who has a long history of causing harassment on the internet. If you visit the channel I know you guys will certainly be able to connect the dots yourselves.

  3. #48
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    118
    Sorry, for some reason I can not follow your post entirely. Though I understand separate parts of it, I couldn't see how the parts relate as a whole. It could be because I'm getting over an illness. When I looked up that username on youtube I couldn't find the comments you speak of. Maybe they've now been deleted.

    Quote Originally Posted by AudreyRose View Post
    Been doing some digging today. Figured I'd post this here since you folks have been discussing BB (and i'm not even sure which category this would fall under). There is a channel on YouTube "holelottamagnotta". This user had been commenting on a video called "Who is Beavis Butthead", but the owner of the video recently disabled commenting on the video. "holelottamagnotta's" comments are still visible on his channel page though. One of them says the following:

    "I did not believe that at all till I saw the 'missing Russian' post was June 2005. If it's just a coincidence that this was the time Magnotta was just convicted & complying with his probation order to stay off computers, or they did 'know eachother' Luka was lying to him about being Russian."

    He's referring to a post made on the internet by a user named jdohe200, where the poster expresses concern for an "e-friend" who mysteriously disappeared in June of 2005. This user is convinced jdohe200 is BB (the style of writing is very similar for both accounts). I found this to be pretty interesting. We know LM frequently claimed to be Russian. Could this explain the link (if there is one) between BB & LM? Is this how BB obtained that "facial tic" video?

    Secondly, this "holelottamagnotta" user has also left clear clues of who he/she claims BB is. I won't publish the name here because of privacy issues, but the individual is a convicted felon who has a long history of causing harassment on the internet. If you visit the channel I know you guys will certainly be able to connect the dots yourselves.

  4. #49
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    124
    Quote Originally Posted by Scientific View Post
    Sorry, for some reason I can not follow your post entirely. Though I understand separate parts of it, I couldn't see how the parts relate as a whole. It could be because I'm getting over an illness. When I looked up that username on youtube I couldn't find the comments you speak of. Maybe they've now been deleted.
    on post #44 on this thread i outlined the info too.
    to sum it up, BB is jdohe2002@yahoo.com.
    search that email and you see the possible connection.

  5. #50
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    181
    Quote Originally Posted by Scientific View Post
    Sorry, for some reason I can not follow your post entirely. Though I understand separate parts of it, I couldn't see how the parts relate as a whole. It could be because I'm getting over an illness. When I looked up that username on youtube I couldn't find the comments you speak of. Maybe they've now been deleted.
    Sorry, I was afraid that would sound jumbled. The comment was there earlier today, but it was kind of far down on the "holelottamagnotta" channel page. I didn't realize zvzvz had already posted about this (it's hard to follow everything sometimes!). His/her posts likely make more sense!

  6. #51
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    181
    Ah yes, I was just on the "Holelottamagnotta" channel and all activity has been erased. Every last bit of it. I guess I'm not that surprised though, since someone left a comment on the channel that says "Watch your back". I REALLY need to start taking screenshots of things. Argh.

    You can Google "Ragnar Suomi" to find the individual this "holelottamagnotta" says is BB. I'm not implying they're definitely the same person, but his online posts do sound very similar, style wise, to the ones made on YT by BB.

  7. #52
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    30
    I thought I should post this here, it's not about Luka Magnotta, but maybe someone who wants to copy him?

    Warning: GRAPHIC

    http://serbiananimalsvoice.wordpress...al-media-site/

  8. #53
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Not just fast but from the past
    Posts
    103
    I was wondering if anyone has any information on whether LM will ever face charges for his crimes against animals? Especially since we now know that poor puppy from the murder video didn't survive.

  9. #54
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    7,343
    And something else has come out in the trial - LM told his psychiatrists that "Manny" made him have sex with animals on video. I wonder if these videos actually exist. I think I'd rather not know

  10. #55
    ...and even if no one else was involved with the Jun Lin killing ,it seems that there was another person involved with the animal videos,I wished they would go after that person as well...


  11. #56
    Little Jedi's Avatar
    Little Jedi is offline "I am free of all prejudices. I hate everyone equally" W. C. Fields
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    A Galaxy far, far away !!
    Posts
    979
    Quote Originally Posted by Rayemonde View Post
    And something else has come out in the trial - LM told his psychiatrists that *"Manny" made him have sex with animals on video.* I wonder if these videos actually exist. I think I'd rather not know
    Oooh Good Point Rayemonde

    I almost forgotten about this little gem coming out !

    Do you think it could've been with 'the monkey' ??

    ~ Although I rather much doubt it's true ~
    " The more we learn, the more we discover how much we do not know. "
    Yoda


  12. #57
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    7,343
    Quote Originally Posted by Fairy View Post
    I was wondering if anyone has any information on whether LM will ever face charges for his crimes against animals? Especially since we now know that poor puppy from the murder video didn't survive.
    If I recall correctly, the police didn't even bother to autopsy the dead puppy that they found in the bin, so it doesn't sound like they ever intend on charging LM with animal cruelty. It's a damn shame that animal abuse is not taken more seriously, not only for then animals themselves but because if LM had been locked up and given a long sentence for killing the kittens then JL would still be alive today.

    ETA I just went back through the courtroom tweets and they just say that the puppy was not autopsied and had no apparent injuries
    Last edited by Rayemonde; 11-07-2014 at 05:16 PM.

  13. #58
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    46
    Quote Originally Posted by Rayemonde View Post
    If I recall correctly, the police didn't even bother to autopsy the dead puppy that they found in the bin, so it doesn't sound like they ever intend on charging LM with animal cruelty. It's a damn shame that animal abuse is not taken more seriously, not only for then animals themselves but because if LM had been locked up and given a long sentence for killing the kittens then JL would still be alive today.

    ETA I just went back through the courtroom tweets and they just say that the puppy was not autopsied and had no apparent injuries
    Considering what the puppy ate (), I don't really understand why they didn't at least check the stomach contents. You'd think that would be relevant to the evidence.

  14. #59
    Little Jedi's Avatar
    Little Jedi is offline "I am free of all prejudices. I hate everyone equally" W. C. Fields
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    A Galaxy far, far away !!
    Posts
    979
    Quote Originally Posted by claudicici View Post
    ...and even if no one else was involved with the Jun Lin killing ,it seems that there was another person involved with the animal videos,I wished they would go after that person as well...
    Oh so do I, but sadly I doubt they will
    " The more we learn, the more we discover how much we do not know. "
    Yoda


  15. #60
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Not just fast but from the past
    Posts
    103
    Quote Originally Posted by claudicici View Post
    ...and even if no one else was involved with the Jun Lin killing ,it seems that there was another person involved with the animal videos,I wished they would go after that person as well...
    YES! The mystery hands have distinctive jewellery and wedding/engagement rings (video not graphic, just hands petting a snake):

    http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=dVIVI5LQ4Tw

    I wouldn't have thought too many people would have a snake of this size as a pet either (assuming the hands belong to the owner). It's also supposed to have been filmed in the UK. Hopefully someone will see it and be able to recognise the snake/person at some point.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. GUILTY OK - Ricky Lewis & Brittiny Dick for sex abuse, child porn, Tulsa, 2012
    By Filly in forum Recently Sentenced and Beyond
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-30-2015, 06:04 PM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-20-2012, 02:30 PM
  3. OK - Former Neosho Band Teacher Charged With Sex Crimes Involving Students:
    By Kathee in forum Crimes-Spotlight on Children
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 11-13-2011, 07:31 AM

Tags for this Thread