Left and Center: Bohun, circa 1989; Right: Age-progressed to age 20.
Casey Rose Mary Dora Bohun
Missing since August 5, 1989 from Port Coqulitam, British Columbia, Canada
Classification: Non-Family Abduction
- Date Of Birth: July 18, 1986
- Age at Time of Disappearance: 3 years old
- Height and Weight at Time of Disappearance: 3'0; 28 pounds
- Distinguishing Characteristics: White female. Red hair; brown eyes.
- Clothing: White t-shirt and underwear.
- Dentals: Bohun's upper left tooth was chipped at the time of her disappearance.
Circumstances of Disappearance
Casey lived with her mother and mother's boyfriend at a home on 94A Street in North Delta. The indication was she'd been playing on the front steps of the house and that was the last anyone had supposedly seen of her on Saturday August 5, 1989. The neighborhood would have been unknown to the child since her family moved to North Delta from Langley, B.C. a month previously.
Casey's disappearance had a devastating effect on her family. Eventually her mother and stepfather separated and in 2001 her mother committed suicideŁ.
Bohun's biological father who lived in Saskatoon, is the only person who has been ruled out as a suspect after being cleared through the use of a polygraph test.
I've been pondering this case a lot lately - where could this little girl have gone?