CT - Diane McDermott, 20, Waterbury, 6 Feb 1967

SuziQ

Former Member
Reaction score
Actor Dylan McDermott solves mystery of mother's tragic murder 45 years later and discovers POLICE covered it up

Actor Dylan McDermott has solved the mystery of his mother's violent murder 45 years after it happened.
The actor, who won a Golden Globe for his role in The Practice and starred in the 1993 movie In the Line of Fire with Clint Eastwood, was just five years old when the death occurred.
Diane McDermott died of a gunshot wound to the head in February 1967.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...iscovers-POLICE-covered-up.html#ixzz1ypxYiO65

I have always liked Dylan McDermott. He is a very good actor. I first saw him in Steel Magnolia's.

It is great that he has solved his Mother's murder and the coverup! Good for him!

We must be using a very broad definition of the word "solved". There were always only two people in the house and the survivor was a violent gangster known to be careless with firearms. It seems to me that McDermott quite reasonably asked the police to open the cold case, they did so and found the original statements by the killer to be preposterous.

Good for Mr. McDermott, but I wouldn't call that "solving" a case.

On a personal note, I ran into him once on a street in Los Angeles. (I couldn't have told you his name at the time as I only knew him as a young character actor who had played the villain in a couple of TV movies.)

I actually gasped out loud. (Something I have never done before or since.) He really is that good-looking.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vjeanine
Back