police probe man who cooked own genitals

TrackerSam

Reaction score
Tokyo police are investigating whether a man who cooked his own severed genitals and served them to five paying diners committed a crime, the force said Tuesday.

Mao Sugiyama had his penis and testicles surgically removed in March and kept them frozen for two months before cooking them at a public event in May.

Diners each paid 20,000 yen ($250) for a portion.

http://ca.news.yahoo.com/japan-police-probe-man-cooked-own-genitals-102600230.html

:eek::yuck:

Bizarre! Wonder if this is considered one of the "helpful holistic medical" myths?

Frozen? Really? If I were crazy enough to do something like that (which I am not) I would want fresh. No popsicles for me! :floorlaugh:

:sick: :sick: :sick:

I don't even know what to say or who is more bizarre, the man who served his own genitals or those who actually paid to eat them :sick:

Bizarre! Wonder if this is considered one of the "helpful holistic medical" myths?

Frozen? Really? If I were crazy enough to do something like that (which I am not) I would want fresh. No popsicles for me! :floorlaugh:

:sick: :sick: :sick:

And if I were crazy enough, I'd charge a whole lot more than $250 per person, 'cause you can only do this once

Is anyone else bothered by the headline on this one? For some reason, the words genitals and police probe in the same sentence is cracking me up.

I wonder if blow fish was on the menu. :what:

Thanks for the coffee that just flew out of my nose, lol. You've just set the tone for my morning, in a good way.

Can't wait to see what Steely has to say about this.....LOL

Tokyo police are investigating whether a man who cooked his own severed genitals and served them to five paying diners committed a crime, the force said Tuesday.

Mao Sugiyama had his penis and testicles surgically removed in March and kept them frozen for two months before cooking them at a public event in May.

Diners each paid 20,000 yen ($250) for a portion.

http://ca.news.yahoo.com/japan-police-probe-man-cooked-own-genitals-102600230.html

:eek::yuck:

eww yuck

I love spaghetti and meat balls!

Yum!!!!!!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members