Man accused of having oral sex with dog

GetSmart

Reaction score
I can not understand these twisted people

http://www.tampabay.com/news/public...-be-charged-because-of-unusual-reason/1236153

CLEARWATER — The Pinellas-Pasco State Attorney's Office has declined to pursue a charge of animal cruelty under the state's new bestiality law against a man accused of having oral sex with a dog.
Clearwater police began investigating 29-year-old Eric Antunes earlier this year when they received a tip that he possessed child *advertiser censored*. Antunes admitted to downloading and watching it on his computer, police said after his arrest.
Investigators searched his computer and said they found child *advertiser censored*. In his cellphone, they discovered six photos of Antunes performing sexual acts with Ruby, a three-legged dog that belongs to his girlfriend, Katerina Williamson.
Antunes had worked as a contract employee at the Pinellas County Humane Society and Williamson was medical director there. She left that post days after Antunes was arrested May 1.
In 2011, the Florida Legislature passed a bill outlawing bestiality, a first-degree misdemeanor, by a unanimous vote.
But there is a gap in the law: It doesn't forbid oral sex with an animal.

ad7fdc4f-5089-6d7a.jpg

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1340755978366.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1340755978366.jpg
    15.7 KB · Views: 14

http://www.tampabay.com/news/public...-be-charged-because-of-unusual-reason/1236153

CLEARWATER — The Pinellas-Pasco State Attorney's Office has declined to pursue a charge of animal cruelty under the state's new bestiality law against a man accused of having oral sex with a dog.
Clearwater police began investigating 29-year-old Eric Antunes earlier this year when they received a tip that he possessed child *advertiser censored*. Antunes admitted to downloading and watching it on his computer, police said after his arrest.
Investigators searched his computer and said they found child *advertiser censored*. In his cellphone, they discovered six photos of Antunes performing sexual acts with Ruby, a three-legged dog that belongs to his girlfriend, Katerina Williamson.
Antunes had worked as a contract employee at the Pinellas County Humane Society and Williamson was medical director there. She left that post days after Antunes was arrested May 1.
In 2011, the Florida Legislature passed a bill outlawing bestiality, a first-degree misdemeanor, by a unanimous vote.

Bottom bolding by me.

I did not have sex with that dog. :rolleyes: Hopefully they'll close that loophole.

Pinellis County. Home of the "Pinellis 12". Go figure!

Holy moley! Hope they do a better job of prosecuting the child *advertiser censored* found on his computer.

The strangest thing is that he had a girlfriend.
Eric Antunes - the dog whisperer ("shhh don't tell anyone").

the GF is likely changing her name and leaving the state.

Are people more twisted or just more desperate?

Good grief, I hope there is a trial on the child *advertiser censored* at least!

I am not clear on the oral sex issue here. I'll tell you why. I had a friend that was not the brightest bulb, he liked to smoke the wacky backy 24/7. Nearly everything this man in his mid 40's had to say was related to some stupid thing he found on the internet, or discussed in the "jam band" boards. One was something to do with applying peanut butter to your junk to have a dog lick it off. Gross, but somewhere out there on the net.

I'm certain that there could be some sort of charges if the dog was harmed, so this is why I think this is what this guy was doing. If the dog is unharmed, and oral isn't covered in the state, then they just think he is sick and weird. Not acceptable to me.

People should have sex with GROWN PEOPLE AND NOT ANIMALS OR CHILDREN!!!! That is a sick man. It isn't like that poor 3 legged dog hasn't had enough trama by only having 3 legs but now the poor dog is molested! Sick sick sick!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Truthseeker158
Back