AL AL - Brittney Wood, 19, Mobile, 31 May 2012 - # 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tricia

Manager Websleuths.com
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
MOBILE COUNTY, Ala. (WALA) - A missing person report has been filed with the Mobile Police Department for 19-year-old Brittney Wood.

Wood's family said, the last they heard, she was going to visit her uncle near the Styx river area.

(snip)

http://www.fox10tv.com/dpp/news/local_news/mobile_county/missing-person-report-filed-on-teen

She was last seen with her Uncle who has since committed suicide :(

http://www2.wkrg.com/news/2012/jun/07/tillmans-corner-teen-missing-for-a-week-30359-vi-132971/

Verified Members in the Brittney Wood case
Zeaux is a verified insider

Local Media Links (thank you, gliving)

www.wkrg.com

www.local15tv.com

www.fox10tv.com/

http://www.al.com/press-register/

http://www.northmobilepost.com/

AL - Brittney Wood 19, Mobile, 5/31/12 Media Links, Timeline, Maps *NO DISCUSSION*

AL - Brittney Wood CASE FACTS ONLY **NO DISCUSSION**

Previous Threads
Thread #1 Thread #2

First!

Just kidding, I always wanted to do that. (you know, like the trolls on news articles)

My son just told me "Momma I prayed again for that girl Brittney. I am pretty sure they are going to find her. God pretty much answers all my prayers like when I got that xbox last year". :) Melted my heart!! He has heard me talk about it and he is even praying for her!

Who is to say that this "friend" she text that night (who was so high he cant remember) wasnt so high that this "friend" cant remember going and picking her up???? I think this little bit of info is sketchy. Sure hope the whereabouts of this friend that night were looked into really hard

Updated Maps here: Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - FEATURED AL - Brittney Wood, 19, Mobile, 31 May 2012 - #2

Official Players List here: Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - FEATURED AL - Brittney Wood, 19, Mobile, 31 May 2012 - #2

Please remember TOS do not permit the sleuthing of anyone except BW, RSW & DK at this time. The initials and relationship of the players in the list are simply provided to prevent confusion & avoid violating TOS since many of them have the same or similar initials.

Who is to say that this "friend" she text that night (who was so high he cant remember) wasnt so high that this "friend" cant remember going and picking her up???? I think this little bit of info is sketchy. Sure hope the whereabouts of this friend that night were looked into really hard

That friend was interviewed by LE and that is what the "friend" reported to LE.

Thanks Football Mom....you are AWESOME!!

You are most welcome! You can snip or edit your quote (if you'd like) so my longazz timeline post doesn't take up the entire first page... :floorlaugh:

I had asked earlier about someone related to RSW and was told we couldnt sleuth his family. Am I allowed to ask if there has been any other suicides within BW's family (i.e. aunts, uncles, cousins, close family)?? Or is that against the rules

I had asked earlier about someone related to RSW and was told we couldnt sleuth his family. Am I allowed to ask if there has been any other suicides within BW's family (i.e. aunts, uncles, cousins, close family)?? Or is that against the rules

I would say that would probably be against TOS since that person could not be tied to BW's disappearance (aside from the recent suicide which remains a potential connection although not proven it is highly suspicious given the timing of events).

Are you concerned Brittney may have been suicidal?

Zeaux, any idea if Brittney has sought counseling before? I wonder if she took antidepressants of similar. A friend of mine's son had a terrible experience when the dr changed his meds.

Are you concerned Brittney may have been suicidal?

Zeaux, any idea if Brittney has sought counseling before? I wonder if she took antidepressants of similar. A friend of mine's son had a terrible experience when the dr changed his meds.

Maybe suicidal....or possibly maybe that "the person currently in jail" may have been close to more than just one person in the family that has commited suicide

My son just told me "Momma I prayed again for that girl Brittney. I am pretty sure they are going to find her. God pretty much answers all my prayers like when I got that xbox last year". :) Melted my heart!! He has heard me talk about it and he is even praying for her!

That is the sweetest thing! Praying children....what a blessing.
:heart:

i find it odd that BW is friends with all of her aunts and uncles on FB but she is not friends with RSW? Was there any bad blood there, I wonder?

Hi! This is my first post here at WS. I live in the area and have tried to follow Brittney's story since we first heard of her disappearance but I have to say it's been very difficult to get information. I am really surprised at all of the info. that has been amassed here at WS. I think the local reporters have done a very poor job of covering this case.

First of all, my heart goes out to Brittney, to her family and her friends. I am truly grieved to my core that they are forced to endure this trial and I hope and pray that Brittney comes home safe and sound very soon. Someone mentioned noticing that her mother is losing weight. I have also noticed this and I know she must be wearing out from the worry.

I have my theories about what is going on here but I don't know that sharing would add to the discussion. I do however want to mention that I find it very odd that RSW posted a single picture on FB at 2:21 am the very same night that we have two early-early morning pings from Brittney's phone, those being the last ones that we know of. I have looked at that photo and I am hoping that LE is carefully determining the various nearby (if any) locations that pertain to RSW's geocaching hobby. I hope they are determining exactly where the location of that picture is and I hope they are checking it out. I can't explain why. I just have a feeling in my gut that that picture means something. If nothing else, it is clear from his photos that he knows the nooks and crannies of the woods. I think he would have no problem finding an isolated hiding place for Brittney's phone, if he happens to have been in possession of it.

Another thing that is causing me to pause is that both DH's wife and BW's mother have spoken of Brittney in the past tense. I am not accusing Brittney's mother of anything. My heart truly breaks for her. I believe she is in deep turmoil. But, I do find that strange. On her FB page she has posted that Brittney WAS her only daughter. I am just having a hard time with that right now. Not that this is about me AT ALL. Again, my heart goes out to her. Maybe her mind is beginning to conceive thoughts that she hasn't previously allowed herself to think. I don't know.

LE have called the situation with the uncles "horrific". That is a very strong word and it gives me chills. This area has an enormous problem with human trafficking (someone recently told me that if I-10 was shut down that we would almost completely alleviate human trafficking in this country), child pediphilia is frequently in the news, there are rings of "swingers", the meth problem is so bad... for LE to use the word "horrific" is pretty scary for me. It would take ALOT to horrify local LE. There is practically nothing they don't hear about and deal with everyday.

Praying for Brittney. Praying for everyone involved. I believe LE will get to the bottom of this and Brittney will be found. I hope alive and SOON.

EDITED BY ME: When CW wrote that Brittney was her only daughter she must have meant that she was her only daughter before her new baby was born. So, I guess the baby is a girl and therefore, Brittney is no longer her only daughter. So sorry, I messed that up. Yes, I have been studying statement analysis for too long!! Just wanted to clear that up because if she had in fact spoken of Brittney in the past tense it would be alarming. But, DH's wife has written of her in the past tense. I had that part right.

Hi! This is my first post here at WS. I live in the area and have tried to follow Brittney's story since we first heard of her disappearance but I have to say it's been very difficult to get information. I am really surprised at all of the info. that has been amassed here at WS. I think the local reporters have done a very poor job of covering this case.

First of all, my heart goes out to Brittney, to her family and her friends. I am truly grieved to my core that they are forced to endure this trial and I hope and pray that Brittney comes home safe and sound very soon. Someone mentioned noticing that her mother is losing weight. I have also noticed this and I know she must be wearing out from the worry.

I have my theories about what is going on here but I don't know that sharing would add to the discussion. I do however want to mention that I find it very odd that RSW posted a single picture on FB at 2:21 am the very same night that we have two early-early morning pings from Brittney's phone, those being the last ones that we know of. I have looked at that photo and I am hoping that LE is carefully determining the various nearby (if any) locations that pertain to RSW's geocaching hobby. I hope they are determining exactly where the location of that picture is and I hope they are checking it out. I can't explain why. I just have a feeling in my gut that that picture means something. If nothing else, it is clear from his photos that he knows the nooks and crannies of the woods. I think he would have no problem finding an isolated hiding place for Brittney's phone, if he happens to have been in possession of it.

Another thing that is causing me to pause is that both DH's wife and BW's mother have spoken of Brittney in the past tense. I am not accusing Brittney's mother of anything. My heart truly breaks for her. I believe she is in deep turmoil. But, I do find that strange. On her FB page she has posted that Brittney WAS her only daughter. I am just having a hard time with that right now. Not that this is about me AT ALL. Again, my heart goes out to her. Maybe her mind is beginning to conceive thoughts that she hasn't previously allowed herself to think. I don't know.

LE have called the situation with the uncles "horrific". That is a very strong word and it gives me chills. This area has an enormous problem with human trafficking (someone recently told me that if I-10 was shut down that we would almost completely alleviate human trafficking in this country), child pediphilia is frequently in the news, there are rings of "swingers", the meth problem is so bad... for LE to use the word "horrific" is pretty scary for me. It would take ALOT to horrify local LE. There is practically nothing they don't hear about and deal with everyday.

Praying for Brittney. Praying for everyone involved. I believe LE will get to the bottom of this and Brittney will be found. I hope alive and SOON.

I also have a very bad gut feeling about RSW. That is why i keep referring back to him. Lets remember he was here in Alabama ALONE. No family..noone to know if he was out late that night. He apparently is familiar with woods and goes into them alot. He was posted a pic on FB within an hour of her last known text and he is in jail now, charged with do the unthinkable to a child.

Does anyone know if someone can access BWs FB? The reason I ask is....have any of you heard of FourSquare? It is an app on peoples phones where they can post to FB where they are at by clicking check in. If you are friends with that person on FB it shows you where they are at. Lots of people use this and maybe one of BWs friends used foursquare that night and posted of them being in any of the areas BWs cell pings were at. Does that make sense???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pinkfloyd44!