Page 3 of 84 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 1258
  1. #31
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Brisbane, Australia
    Posts
    2,429
    Quote Originally Posted by Makara View Post
    You're welcome 86. That is the only reason I can think of for EBC not visiting her son. Well, there is one other reason, she is thoroughly disgusted and horrified at what GBC has allegedly done and has disowned him.

    OT.
    IMO EBC does not look well at all in the MSM pics I've seen of her. I'm wondering if she's recovering from an illness, hence the very short hair and drawn features.

    MOO.
    Compared to earlier photos of her, she does look more unkept. But, if she was recovering from a serious illness that had an effect on her hair, IMO she would be a lot thinner and drawn.

    She might be the matriarch and as you say, her son is now a disgrace and she can't face him.
    *** The above comment is my personal opinion and may be based on known facts or just my imagination ***


  2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to CaseClosed For This Useful Post:


  3. #32
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Brisbane
    Posts
    953
    Quote Originally Posted by Wonder Woman View Post

    It seems unlikely from what we know that Allison had dressed to go running or walking before she died. Yet, GBC apparently reported what clothes she would be found in. He hadn't seen her going walking according to his account.

    One might then wonder what clothes, if any, Allison died in. We have heard that there was blood in the car, however, we haven't heard that there was blood on her running clothes. Perhaps there was. If there was no blood on her running clothes, she might not have died in them or alternatively, the blood may have washed away or been destroyed when the body was exposed to the elements for 11 days.

    If she was not wearing the running clothes when she died, there might have been blood on the actual clothes (if any) that she had been wearing when she died. These might have been the clothes that she had worn to the hairdresser. If this is the case, one wonders what might have happened to these clothes.

    Does anyone have any information regarding the clothing she was wearing when she left the hair salon at 6:30pm on 19 April 2012?
    I wonder whether the hairdresser could remember what she was wearing?
    In jail!


  4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Nads For This Useful Post:


  5. #33
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    370
    Quote Originally Posted by marlywings View Post
    Gerard Baden-Clay has lost 13 friends on Facebook, including Premier Campbell newman, since being arrested for murder of wife Allison

    June 28, 2012 12:00AM

    GERARD Baden-Clay has lost 13 friends on his Facebook account since being put behind bars, including Premier Campbell Newman.
    However, he still has 372 Facebook friends, including federal Liberal MPs Jane Prentice and Julie Bishop.

    A spokeswoman for Mr Newman said the Premier's old Facebook profile, which has not been used since the election campaign ended, was shut down a couple of weeks ago.

    "The closure of the profile means Mr Newman no longer has 'Facebook friends'," she said in a statement.

    "Instead Mr Newman has a Facebook page, which anyone can like, with requests not requiring approval."

    Prisoners cannot access the internet, but many with Facebook accounts get their family or friends to update their profiles.

    http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/q...-1226410504650
    Oddly enough I went to look at this today. The most significant friend he has lost in my opinion is Charles Tarbay ( C21 boss).


  6. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to mouse detective For This Useful Post:


  7. #34
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Brisbane, Australia
    Posts
    2,429
    Quote Originally Posted by Nads View Post
    I wonder whether the hairdresser could remember what she was wearing?
    She was interviewed at least twice by police and may have given an indication of what she was wearing. I can't wait for the Committal Hearing to hopefully find out more details about the case.
    *** The above comment is my personal opinion and may be based on known facts or just my imagination ***


  8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to CaseClosed For This Useful Post:


  9. #35
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Brisbane, Australia
    Posts
    2,429
    Quote Originally Posted by mouse detective View Post
    Oddly enough I went to look at this today. The most significant friend he has lost in my opinion is Charles Tarbay ( C21 boss).
    He was still listed yesterday, so must have happened in the last 24 hours.
    *** The above comment is my personal opinion and may be based on known facts or just my imagination ***


  10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to CaseClosed For This Useful Post:


  11. #36
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    NSW Australia
    Posts
    3,275
    Quote Originally Posted by mouse detective View Post
    Oddly enough I went to look at this today. The most significant friend he has lost in my opinion is Charles Tarbay ( C21 boss).
    Interesting. I can just imagine Charlie saying "You're dropped Gerard."


  12. The Following User Says Thank You to Makara For This Useful Post:


  13. #37
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    NSW Australia
    Posts
    3,275
    Quote Originally Posted by CaseClosed View Post
    Compared to earlier photos of her, she does look more unkept. But, if she was recovering from a serious illness that had an effect on her hair, IMO she would be a lot thinner and drawn.

    She might be the matriarch and as you say, her son is now a disgrace and she can't face him.
    If that's the case, she may not be sucking face with Bwana for much longer either.


  14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Makara For This Useful Post:


  15. #38
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Brisbane
    Posts
    1,553
    Quote Originally Posted by CaseClosed View Post
    He was still listed yesterday, so must have happened in the last 24 hours.
    When he figured he wouldnt be getting any of that money Gerard owes him.
    Shopping is a woman thing. It's a contact sport like football. Women enjoy the scrimmage, the noisy crowds, the danger of being trampled to death, and the ecstasy of the purchase.


  16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Bayside For This Useful Post:


  17. #39
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    South Africa
    Posts
    88

    Question

    Quote Originally Posted by CaseClosed View Post
    Someone indicated that she was not wearing walking/sports clothes at the hairdressers, but that's all we know. I believe he dressed her in walking clothes after the fact and after he had concocted his story. IMO.
    Although, there's a possibility that Allison returned home from the hairdresser & immediately changed into something more comfortable, as I tend to do from any formal-type or even casual 'dress' once indoors, & especially if I'd had my hair trimmed.
    Given their DEAD relationship & more than likely sleeping in separate bedrooms, she surely wouldn't have any desire to walk around in any 'sexy' sleepwear either ~ so more than likely slept in jogging-type gear anyway. I do in cooler weather, given that I live alone with an almost 25yr old son, whom I'm currently, hopefully temporarily though, giving early morning lifts to the bus stop to & can't bear the thought of changing so early in this cooler weather.


  18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to annie46664 For This Useful Post:


  19. #40
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    203
    Quote Originally Posted by Makara View Post
    You're welcome 86. That is the only reason I can think of for EBC not visiting her son. Well, there is one other reason, she is thoroughly disgusted and horrified at what GBC has allegedly done and has disowned him.

    OT.
    IMO EBC does not look well at all in the MSM pics I've seen of her. I'm wondering if she's recovering from an illness, hence the very short hair and drawn features.

    MOO.
    She could be unwell purely due to stress. My guess is she is the most emotional of the clan, if her initiation of the pash in the garage is any indication, and perhaps there is some concern that she will say something detrimental to their objectives.


  20. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Aussie_expat.sg For This Useful Post:


  21. #41
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Brisbane, Australia
    Posts
    2,429
    Quote Originally Posted by Makara View Post
    If that's the case, she may not be sucking face with Bwana for much longer either.
    *** The above comment is my personal opinion and may be based on known facts or just my imagination ***


  22. The Following User Says Thank You to CaseClosed For This Useful Post:


  23. #42
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    370
    Quote Originally Posted by CaseClosed View Post
    He was still listed yesterday, so must have happened in the last 24 hours.
    But note how other Tarbey family members are still GBC's friends. Also note that Tarbey is friends with Nigelaine Baden-Clay I wonder if that friendship will be ended soon.


  24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mouse detective For This Useful Post:


  25. #43
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    370
    Quote Originally Posted by Makara View Post
    You're welcome 86. That is the only reason I can think of for EBC not visiting her son. Well, there is one other reason, she is thoroughly disgusted and horrified at what GBC has allegedly done and has disowned him.

    OT.
    IMO EBC does not look well at all in the MSM pics I've seen of her. I'm wondering if she's recovering from an illness, hence the very short hair and drawn features.

    MOO.
    That's what I mentioned in an earlier thread Makara.

    THe reason EBC did not visit GBC in my opinion is that he would only be allowed a max of two visitors during any one visiting session. ( If visiting rights are similar to other correctional institutions.)


  26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mouse detective For This Useful Post:


  27. #44
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Brisbane, Australia
    Posts
    2,429
    Quote Originally Posted by Makara View Post
    Interesting. I can just imagine Charlie saying "You're dropped Gerard."
    ... and Adios my $75,000!
    *** The above comment is my personal opinion and may be based on known facts or just my imagination ***


  28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to CaseClosed For This Useful Post:


  29. #45
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    NSW Australia
    Posts
    3,275
    Quote Originally Posted by mouse detective View Post
    But note how other Tarbey family members are still GBC's friends. Also note that Tarbey is friends with Nigelaine Baden-Clay I wonder if that friendship will be ended soon.
    Hey Mouse, Tarbey won't be getting his money back from GBC so he's probably hoping that Nigelaine will clear their son's debt.

    MOO.


  30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Makara For This Useful Post:


Page 3 of 84 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. NO BAIL! Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 -#28
    By SoSueMe in forum Allison Baden-Clay General Discussion Threads
    Replies: 1912
    Last Post: 06-27-2012, 08:46 AM
  2. NO BAIL! Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 -#27
    By SoSueMe in forum Allison Baden-Clay General Discussion Threads
    Replies: 1254
    Last Post: 06-24-2012, 09:28 AM
  3. NO BAIL! Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 -#26
    By SoSueMe in forum Allison Baden-Clay General Discussion Threads
    Replies: 883
    Last Post: 06-22-2012, 08:57 AM
  4. Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, 43, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 #20
    By SoSueMe in forum Allison Baden-Clay General Discussion Threads
    Replies: 1115
    Last Post: 06-12-2012, 10:40 AM
  5. Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, 43, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 - #4
    By bessie in forum Allison Baden-Clay General Discussion Threads
    Replies: 1123
    Last Post: 05-08-2012, 02:39 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •