1159 users online (206 members and 953 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

TX - Man eats dog while on synthetic drugs

Another synthetic drug Zombie type behavior story, this time out of Waco TX.

http://www.kait8.com/story/18878867/...ynthetic-drugs

Police arrested a man charged with eating his family's dog while the canine was still alive.

Uggh, these new drugs are sceery. I will never understand why people are using these things, especially after all the stories of them completely wacking people out of their minds.

Websleuths now on Facebook

Welcome to all new members. Thank you for joining the conversation. Please take a moment to become familiar with the TOS and rules, etiquette and information.

mni wiconi I Stand With Standing Rock

Poor dog. I don't understand it neither why people would use after hearing what the drugs have did to other people. Very scary.

I think the scariest part is we are all out doing our business grocery shopping, etc. and who knows when someone just might think you look good to eat! WTH??? These synthetics are so scary.

I will never understand why someone wants to put themselves into that condition. What is it about this drug that makes them want to eat people and dogs?

People are nuts. They'll smoke anything.

Supposedly this was K-2. That's some dangerous stuff IMO. They don't want to legalize weed, but anybody's kid can just go buy this stuff. Who knows what they are really putting in there?

Here's a site for K-2. No doubt there's some lucrative people on the other end looking to make loot. Even if it is just the herbs they say are in it that's dangerous. Plant life and herbs should be respected. They name them at this site.

http://www.spicester.com/

For the love of all things sacred the guy ate the family dog.

hollyblue is offline It may be the cock that crows, but it is the hen that lays the eggs.
    Maybe if the owners whose businesses sell this crap were taken out and locked into a room full of the zombies he sells to...for the experience...it would stop real quick!! IMO Talk about a walking nightmare. What's it going to take...are children next? IMO

Came across this article sleuthing another case and thought I would share it. The video shows how and what was used to make the stuff. They busted people making it at home and packaging for sale. Scary!!

http://www.wwltv.com/video/yahoo-vid...159143985.html

I would love to see a thread started where all these cases of bizarre behavior are brought together. Maybe we could help figure out what substance (if it is one particular one) that is causes this freaky behavior.

People are dying, killing others, there has to be something done about this.

What do you mean I thought it was pretty clear what substance .Bath salts I thought the article even said that was what he was on....( If it is one particular substance ) what do you mean by that . You don't really consider these people are doing this while sober and what,,Just Hungry and can't wait to go to the local grocary store to get a steak so they rip your face off and eat the familly pet ..I have heard Im so hungry I could eat a hoarse but come on Im so hungry im gonna eat your face off or Im so hungry I think I'll eat my pet..
    Everything I Write Is JMHO ..

Quote Originally Posted by CanManEh View Post
    What do you mean I thought it was pretty clear what substance .Bath salts I thought the article even said that was what he was on....( If it is one particular substance ) what do you mean by that . You don't really consider these people are doing this while sober and what,,Just Hungry and can't wait to go to the local grocary store to get a steak so they rip your face off and eat the familly pet ..I have heard Im so hungry I could eat a hoarse but come on Im so hungry im gonna eat your face off or Im so hungry I think I'll eat my pet..

The article says:

Daniel is believed to have ingested "K-2," a synthetic drug, before the attack.
    http://www.kait8.com/story/18878867/...-dog-while-on-
    synthetic-drugs

This is what K-2 is: [ame="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Synthetic_cannabis"]Synthetic cannabis - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia[/ame]

This is bath salts: http://abcnews.go.com/Health/bath-sa...6#.T_C-yLWe6S8

Regardless, they are both dangerous.

The autopsy on the guy that ate the other guys face off came back negative except for marijuana.

I don't know where you got that I was referring he wasn't on something?

IMO, they don't have a way of testing people for these substances and it is a "guess" in most cases on what they actually did take to cause this behavior.

My point is, they to come up with tests that can detect this stuff. We don't know if in these cases it was bath salts, K-2 or someone has created some other basement drug.

I have heard of this sort of extreme violent freakish behavior brought on by several different products lately. K-2, spice, salts, wet, etc.

And now, it turns out that the face eating guy supposedly only had regular garden variety marijuana in his system.

Color me confused and very concerned about these new drugs and their effects.

Websleuths now on Facebook

Welcome to all new members. Thank you for joining the conversation. Please take a moment to become familiar with the TOS and rules, etiquette and information.

mni wiconi I Stand With Standing Rock