Cina Wong needs our help!

KoldKase

Reaction score
You remember Cina: she nailed Patsy's handwriting in the ransom note with her brilliant analysis for the Chris Wolf lawsuit. We'll be forever in Cina's debt as we have her excellent charts for comparisons when we have little else from handwriting experts in the way of handwriting evidence we can actually see.

Now we can help Cina, though. She's invented a forgery protection guard and she's attempting to get a grant to help her launch it. All you have to do is vote for her invention through your Facebook account. She needs 250 votes by Friday to qualify for the competition and she's 70 from her goal.

If you have a Facebook account or know someone who does, it only takes a minute to vote in 4 short steps.

We can do this for her!

Here are her instructions:

Cina Wong

I need your help for 3 minutes!

I am competing for a $250,000 small business grant through Chase Bank and LivingSocial for my invention, Forgery Guard™ “Preventing forgery fraud and document tampering.”

My invention will help to save people from losing their life savings and financial security due to forgery.

I require a minimum of 250 individual FaceBook votes to qualify, or my invention will not be considered. I only have until this Friday to meet the vote quota.

Please vote!

Below are the instructions. If you want to repost and share, I would be very appreciative.

Many, many thanks!

XOXO,

Cina
===============

Vote for Forgery Guard™ in 4 easy steps:

1- Go to: www.missionsmallbusiness.com
2- Click the “Log In and Support” link.
3- You will be taken to Facebook. Once logged in, type in Forgery Guard in the ‘business name’ field. Click on “Search.”
4 – When you find Forgery Guard, click ‘vote.”

THANKS FOR YOUR SUPPORT!

Mission: Small Business℠
www.missionsmallbusiness.com
Chase and LivingSocial are awarding $250,000 Grants. Vote for your favorite small business at www.missionsmallbusiness.com.

Done! It doesn't hurt to support someone for consideration of a small business grant.

Done! It doesn't hurt to support someone for consideration of a small business grant.

Cina appreciates your support. She's done so much for the search for truth in the Ramsey case.

Love your avatar, by the way. That's one wild cat!

Thanks so much, y'all! I'll let you know how it goes. She has until Friday.

Done! I hope she gets enough votes.

Done! I posted her link on my wall. Maybe she will get there if we help her all we can!

Yay! Thanks so much WS supporters! Cina met the deadline with time to spare!

Y'all are the best!:woohoo:

Look out, criminals! Cina is on your trail!

Yay! Thanks so much WS supporters! Cina met the deadline with time to spare!

Y'all are the best!:woohoo:

Look out, criminals! Cina is on your trail!

They SHOULD be afraid, KK!

It was the least we could do for her.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni