809 users online (123 members and 686 guests)  


The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News


Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 21
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    163

    ebeorietemethhpiti : Several possible solutions

    E B E O R I E T E M E T H H P I T I

    M E T H P I T
    E B E O R I E T E I
    R I O T
    BEEEE


    I M T H E (PITH)
    E B E O R I E T E
    BROTHER PETE (II)
    iepitee H P I T
    IM THE TEEPIE BROTHER
    IM THE PITEEE BROTHER



    E B E O R I E T E M E T H H P I T I
    B O R E T H E PITH

    BE(fE)ORE I MEET THE PITH
    I MEET THE HERO PIT BEE

    I MET THE HOPIE TRIBE
    (this last interpretation meets the RABBIT clues(Hoppy) (follow thread 'Zodiac name?') This could be a play also on the Zodac Sign to match the FOUR CORNERS SYMBOL of the HOPI TRIBE.
    I MET THE I HOPE TRIBE also fits

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    10,493
    Eerie tomb hi the piet ?

    Unless I have included a link, it is my opinion and only my opinion that I am expressing.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    10,493
    A wacky name, play around with that last one

    TIMOTHIE PETER BEIHE

    Unless I have included a link, it is my opinion and only my opinion that I am expressing.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    10,493
    Poet here tie bite him

    (sorry for all the posts, at work and can only do one at a time)

    Unless I have included a link, it is my opinion and only my opinion that I am expressing.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    163
    Excellent work on the last one 21merc. I will play with the others.

    I noticed that the Zodiac sign resembles this description. Qoute:
    In The Secret Doctrine, H. P. Blavatsky offers interpretations: the circle (egg or disc) represents infinite space; the universe before life began, slumbering, as it were, in a state of unconscious nonbeing; the Divine from which all issues forth and to which all returns. A dot within a circle suggests the germ of manifested life, whereupon the circle becomes a circumscribed area limited by human comprehension, or by the confines of its manifested activities -- beyond which the unknowable extends "forever." The dot extended into a line suggests duality: spirit and matter, heaven and earth, and the innumerable light and dark yang-yin qualities found throughout manifested existence. When the horizontal line is crossed by a vertical, human life is indicated. The circumference now may disappear, leaving the cross, symbol of the descent of spirit into matter, or of a divine being into earth life. In some cultures the cross symbolizes completion, that equilibrium of spiritual and material forces which occurs when a man or woman is enlightened. - End Quote from this page:
    http://www.theosophy-nw.org/theosnw/...ca/am-elo3.htm

    Now the 'I met the hopie tribe', a smart reflection to the HARE and the circle(egg) and the cross(cross hairs)
    Thomas E. Mails has the MASAW character on the front of his book, the HOPI SURVIVAL KIT looking like an Easter Bunny\
    Garreth Penn accused a Guy named O'Hare(which i think my POI adapted). Something about Penns work though and how the accused didnt work on the Tahoe project:
    My POI was into CONCRETE work somewhere in his past but I am not sure if he is connected to that Tahoe project(goof possibility)
    My POI has no criminal record that I know of (hard to get that info)
    In my other posts I spoke of Radian when I ment Radius(my DOH)



    INTERESTING FIND:
    the Zodiac map I made that m,atches the Zodiac letter(circle inside the lowere left quadrant)
    Matches the area of the 4 corners map that would be ARIZONA

    this is also interesting: Arizona and its mono-atomic gold

    SOmething as well interesting linking all this (the golden soiral symbol matches a natural land formation south of my POI and his suspicious HOLE.

    I also found something real odd, and probably should post this on the other thread, but while it crosses my mind:

    AN area of my POI's map matches a scratch mark almost identically(from an FBI FILE). The scatch appears to be a printer error and thus something in the LAYERED area of photo transference(in the light?)

    This stuff is starting to go deep as ALices missing exit.

    didnt the rabbit say: " I'm Late, I'm Late...meaning I'm Dead, I'm Dead?

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    163

    From The Above Quote

    Within the Quote:
    A dot within a circle suggests the germ of manifested life, whereupon the circle becomes a circumscribed area limited by human comprehension, or by the confines of its manifested activities ~ end Quote


    interesting that this almost describes the Flash Light Blaster of the Zodiac,
    The KEN interpretation of Citricula in Norse findings


    I keep finding weird VAL stuff on some of the documents in the Zodiac files as well.


    Now when I look at the Hopi Drawings on the rocks...something catches my eye in the symbols....you all should see if you can spot it.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    163
    Quote Originally Posted by 21merc7 View Post
    A wacky name, play around with that last one

    TIMOTHIE PETER BEIHE
    He Be Timothie I Peter

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    163
    Ok, I am convinced it is " I Met The Hopie Tribe" and that the Zodiac sign is ALSO another reference to the four corners and the hopi people in the SW corner. If you recall, He has PAradice Slaves crossing in the middle and then 4 corners: by rope,by fire,by gun, by knife. (these repersent STATES and I believe it is a CODE KEY
    In my honest opinion
    He is a self apointed MASTER and COMMANDER who believes that he is ODIN or his version of GOD

    his message: 'Its about Time' is a reference to the Golden Spiral and the fabronici
    His Goal?: To create a giant flower (symetrical fabronice SUN flower) (cemetery of women) which is similar to the Hall of the slain warriors. (A and B ) at each end of the spiral.
    WHY?
    He is collecting souls to bury them in trangles 250 feet apart from each other to build his time grid and PORTAL of souls. Now mind you, he really believed he was Crack Proof

    How?
    He is SATAN and he is trying to RULE all things (he mentions in 1978 ketter that he is "now in control of all things".

    This is just my theory and I am connecting this now to Oregon and California, and am researching LEY lines to get a better understanding of his math being used (A+B)

    I also wanted to mention that scientists yesterday anounced that they found the GOD PARTICLE. I thought this was coincidental, As I discovered some things while researching that suggests to me that the ZODIAC is ILLUMINATI (artificial Light).


    One more thing, I Met The Hopie Tribe and the Cross Hairs to me represents that he is the RED star and that the 'I AM that I AM' message of Masaw ment that masaw was a JEW or BLUE STAR, thus I get the feeling he is using the Compass Rose to seperate Blue from Red to disguse himself as a messiah in order to entrap people in his SOUL machine. The Cobvalt section of the compass rose is where one of the Zodiac Signs represents ~ARIZONA~, or ~BLUE~ = (A + B)
    mention of kids (a cid) and the school bus (old school) and picking them off somehow reminds me of the Hopi Indian Children who were targetss of CHRISTIAN CONVERSION and HAIR CUTS

    I believe he collected HAIR samples of each victim

    this making a CROSS of HAIR








    I am making a new thread with some diagrams. Give me a bit and I will post it shortly.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    163

    Zodiac Sign

    Heres what I found on my maps, tying to my POI;s location in Oregon and in Arizona(which i think he may be copying(arizona)
    Attached Images Attached Images

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    163
    Quote Originally Posted by TimeCop View Post
    Heres what I found on my maps, tying to my POI;s location in Oregon and in Arizona(which i think he may be copying(arizona)
    It is most likely that his mention of I met the hopie tribe means this: I MEET THE HOPI TRIBE and BY KNIFE on the map could be a code key:

    A = B
    R = Y
    I = K
    Z= (N) is backwards on Zodiac card
    O= I
    N= F
    A =E

    A= B+E

    I will play with this some more, As I feel my POI and his location (possible killing grounds) matches the hopi area as I showed in the map
    Attached Images Attached Images


  11. #11
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    10,493
    Wow Timecop, your diagrams are most impressive! I haven't thoroughly looked into the cyphers so am not much help here. I like what you have done and look forward to anything else you find.

    Unless I have included a link, it is my opinion and only my opinion that I am expressing.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    163
    Quote Originally Posted by 21merc7 View Post
    Wow Timecop, your diagrams are most impressive! I haven't thoroughly looked into the cyphers so am not much help here. I like what you have done and look forward to anything else you find.
    Thanks 21Merc, I have expanded this discussion at the thread below this one : Paradice Slaves solved.

  13. #13
    Your Man is a Writer or a wanna be writer! Every way that this guy can mess with you he will.

    E B E O R I E T E METHH PITI WHICH SPELLS WHAT? REMEMBER HE

    MISPELLS ON PURPOSE!

    FILL IN THE GAPS!

    e before i e except after t e meth party He is writing this when he is partying on crank!
    Last edited by acmeintuitiveenergy; 07-30-2012 at 07:09 PM. Reason: mis spelled

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    28,606
    The trouble with anagrams, which are, admittedly, great fun, is that their "answer" is so frequently wrong.

    For example, in "Love's Labor Lost," Shakespeare uses the playful word "honorificabilitudinitatibus." Later seekers of the true author of the plays (which is a parlor game in itself) noted that the letters in the word could be arranged to read, "Hi ludi F. Baconis nati tuiti orbi" - or, "These plays, F. Bacon's offspring, are preserved for the world."

    But Francis Bacon didn't write the plays of Shakespeare.

    (That was Edward de Vere, but I digress, lol.)

  15. #15
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Black Hills
    Posts
    6,243
    Quote Originally Posted by TimeCop View Post
    Ok, I am convinced it is " I Met The Hopie Tribe" and that the Zodiac sign is ALSO another reference to the four corners and the hopi people in the SW corner. If you recall, He has PAradice Slaves crossing in the middle and then 4 corners: by rope,by fire,by gun, by knife. (these repersent STATES and I believe it is a CODE KEY
    In my honest opinion
    He is a self apointed MASTER and COMMANDER who believes that he is ODIN or his version of GOD

    his message: 'Its about Time' is a reference to the Golden Spiral and the fabronici
    His Goal?: To create a giant flower (symetrical fabronice SUN flower) (cemetery of women) which is similar to the Hall of the slain warriors. (A and B ) at each end of the spiral.
    WHY?
    He is collecting souls to bury them in trangles 250 feet apart from each other to build his time grid and PORTAL of souls. Now mind you, he really believed he was Crack Proof

    How?
    He is SATAN and he is trying to RULE all things (he mentions in 1978 ketter that he is "now in control of all things".

    This is just my theory and I am connecting this now to Oregon and California, and am researching LEY lines to get a better understanding of his math being used (A+B)

    I also wanted to mention that scientists yesterday anounced that they found the GOD PARTICLE. I thought this was coincidental, As I discovered some things while researching that suggests to me that the ZODIAC is ILLUMINATI (artificial Light).


    One more thing, I Met The Hopie Tribe and the Cross Hairs to me represents that he is the RED star and that the 'I AM that I AM' message of Masaw ment that masaw was a JEW or BLUE STAR, thus I get the feeling

    he is using the Compass Rose to seperate Blue from Red

    to disguse himself as a messiah in order to entrap people in his SOUL machine. The Cobvalt section of the compass rose is where one of the Zodiac Signs represents ~ARIZONA~, or ~BLUE~ = (A + B)
    mention of kids (a cid) and the school bus (old school) and picking them off somehow reminds me of the Hopi Indian Children who were targetss of CHRISTIAN CONVERSION and HAIR CUTS

    I believe he collected HAIR samples of each victim

    this making a CROSS of HAIR

    I am making a new thread with some diagrams. Give me a bit and I will post it shortly.
    I just want to mention that in American Indian culture, since Hopi is mentioned, that the RED Road is LIFE and the BLUE Road is Spiritual. Also, you have masaw here but it is MAASAW, the Creator, ancient caretaker of the earth, hope that helps you.
    http://www.hopi-nsn.gov/


    the great ceremonies that tell of our origins, of our emergence into the Fourth World, are almost all abandoned, forgotten, yet even this has been foretold. The time grows short.

    "This is the Fourth Sign: The land will be crossed by snakes of iron."

    The Hopi also predicted that when the "heart" of the Hopi land trust is dug up, great disturbances will develop in the balance of nature, for the Hopi holy land is the microcosmic image of the entire planet; any violations of nature in the Four Corners region will be reflected and amplified all over the Earth.

    The Hopi shield in the lower right corner symbolizes the Earth and the Four-Corners area where the Hopi have been reserved. The arms of the cross also represent the four directions in which they migrated according to the instructions of the Great Spirit.

    The dots represent the four colors of Hopi corn, and the four racial colors of humanity.


    http://2012wiki.com/index.php?title=Hopi_Civilization Look at the pictures in this second link and see if they correlate to your work.

    Sorry to use a WIKI but it is the most concise and quickest for a layperson/non-Indian to read.


    ETA:

    The Hopi Death Kachina is "Maasaw" also written as "Masauwu" or "Masau". He responsible for the Earth's surface, fire, and the underworld. Death was an important part of hunting and war, and hunters, warriors, and shaman called upon him for assistance. Hunters sought food, and called upon Maasaw to guide the spirit of the animal into the underworld where it could enter the cycle of rebirth. Warriors sought the death of his enemy or power for battle. Shaman sought to heal the sick, since Maasaw had power over death.

    Representations of Masau are placed closed to ground level, under rock overhangs, or actually inside of fractures in the rock surface. This is done so that the association with rock and earth contributes to the rock art's meaning.

    Maasaw has a fleshless head with bulging forehead, round, hollow eyes, a triangular nose, and gnashing teeth. Sometimes he is depicted with a square, skull-like, head.


    http://www.ancestral.com/cultures/no...rica/hopi.html
    Last edited by Jacie Estes; 07-30-2012 at 08:30 PM.

    ****
    http://grandmotherscouncil.org/
    ****
    My Facebook page; I am grateful for the fact that two people who joined had colonoscopies, discovered cancer and are on the way to healing through treatment. Colonoscopies save lives! [A 3rd person has just been added. 8/7]

    www.facebook.com/WaitWhereAmIGoing
    ****
    https://www.tsu.co/JacieLin

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. watching the trial on an android phone? post your solutions here:
    By nursebeeme in forum Travis Alexander Trial - The State vs. Jodi Arias
    Replies: 63
    Last Post: 04-19-2013, 09:48 AM

Tags for this Thread