Page 10 of 29 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920 ... LastLast
Results 226 to 250 of 721

Thread: CA - Linnea Lomax, 19, Sacramento, 26 June 2012 - #1

  1. #226
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    South Louisiana
    Posts
    1,509
    well, if she is with a homeless encampment type situation. her parents need to find her and force her to leave so she doesn't become a victim of human trafficking. they can work out their differences later, but she's not safe on the streets.

    i hope she is with an unknown friend and not on the streets

  2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to justwannahelp For This Useful Post:


  3. #227
    Ok back from searching didn't see anyone handing out flyers or searching for her. I was able to start on the north side of the river from Howe to watt no sign of her or any camps tomorrow will search north side from howe down past arden. Someone just texted me they confirmed yesterdays sighting and word is she is living with homeless along the river.

  4. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to handyman916 For This Useful Post:


  5. #228
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    3,687
    Hopefully they have the help from those in the area that work with the homeless and also mental health advocates.

  6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to BeginnersLuck For This Useful Post:


  7. #229
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Northern CA
    Posts
    3,804
    Quote Originally Posted by handyman916 View Post
    Ok back from searching didn't see anyone handing out flyers or searching for her. I was able to start on the north side of the river from Howe to watt no sign of her or any camps tomorrow will search north side from howe down past arden. Someone just texted me they confirmed yesterdays sighting and word is she is living with homeless along the river.
    Thanks for the update. Sorry you didn't see her. Is the story true that there are flyers posted all around that area, even though you didn't see anyone handing them out? At this point I'm hesitant to even hand them out because I think it might push her further into hiding, but IF it seems like it'd be helpful I can do some of that tomorrow. Argh wish I could help more with the physical searching but unfortunately I just can't because of my own limitations.

    I'm glad to hear the sighting is confirmed and at least some guidance that the theory/theories about where she is may be correct. In that area it seems like there are a lot more individual 'camps' or very small groups of people as opposed to the larger homeless camps/areas. Also seems to be where we run into people (homeless) who aren't very threatening and have been nice if they're around. We tend to 'beach it' in our small boat at several spots along there, and almost always there's a makeshift tent or two nearby, mostly lived in by people who either want some food or to be left alone. We've shared food quite a few times and they've always been grateful and friendly. I totally agree it's not a GOOD environment for her and she's hugely at risk, but I do hope she's with people like that. Depending on who she's with and what they've heard or what she's told them, they might be trying to help 'protect' her from searchers.

    (as before, total speculation other than the stuff handyman916 has confirmed)

  8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nikb For This Useful Post:


  9. #230
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    5,436
    OK....the "LIKE OUR PROGRESS" thingy freaked me out a little. Strange....

  10. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to shefner For This Useful Post:


  11. #231
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Northern CA
    Posts
    3,804
    Quote Originally Posted by shefner View Post
    OK....the "LIKE OUR PROGRESS" thingy freaked me out a little. Strange....
    I didn't know how to take that but I can say it wasn't a good/warm-fuzzy feeling for sure. "LIKE us on Facebook" implies business/Marketing to me. Ick (not ick to business or marketing, just ick to where/how it was used). And what does "progress" mean? They saw her again? Which I'm glad for but... having doubts. NO doubts that Linnea is or is likely in danger and could use help, but doubts as to what exactly that means. The "come back to the church!" is going well? Sorry I'll stop now. I'm still learning this forum but I know not to get sidetracked too far in that direction... but anyway... I'm with you.

    For what it's worth, I HOPE this is resolved long before then, but if that's where she is, that part of the river's a pretty big hot spot all the way through at least mid August. It's been cooler than normal this year (probably why Linnea had a sweatshirt) but it's hot again now and getting busy again. The 3rd weekend in August is a big thing, the "Potluck on the River" which is sort of this official-but-not-offically-hosted party including 3 days of food, parades, contests, bands, potluck obviously, etc. As a homeless person, especially pretty newly homeless and relatively clean, you could easily blend in and get food, shower, maybe even lodging. Many of the homeless in the area who don't want to be seen take off, but I've also met some of them who are a little bolder and jump onto the boats tied together.

    I've seen nothing to suggest she's much of a "party girl," but what a good place to find food, a shower, maybe lodging, maybe new clothes...
    Last edited by nikb; 07-04-2012 at 01:31 AM. Reason: spelling/typos

  12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to nikb For This Useful Post:


  13. #232
    Quote Originally Posted by nikb View Post
    Hopefully if so, you won't be able to tell! I'm sure you'd notice increased foot/bike traffic, though.

    I just thought of this too... I know down closer to Folsom Lake there's quite a bit of horseback riding along the trail and river. Haven't seen as many horses further to the West, but I do see them as far up as Ancil Hoffman park. Is there anywhere that would be useful to post pictures / info? Maybe a stable like Shadow Glenn (I don't know of any others locally but there may be some), or I've also seen arenas where people meet up to head out riding. Any thoughts? Physical limitations prevent me from doing much actual "on the ground" searching but I'm trying to think of anything I can do to help.
    where i was today which was on the north side of the river starting from howe to watt there are no camps or areas where people been staying. Lots of horse trail from how all the way up to sunrise folsom area. I dont think she will be up that far to much traffic for homeless encampments. If she is with homeless then most likely north side of river from howe to down just east of downtown sac.

  14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to handyman916 For This Useful Post:


  15. #233
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Alabama
    Posts
    27
    Quote Originally Posted by nikb View Post
    I didn't know how to take that but I can say it wasn't a good/warm-fuzzy feeling for sure. "LIKE us on Facebook" implies business/Marketing to me. Ick (not ick to business or marketing, just ick to where/how it was used). And what does "progress" mean? They saw her again? Which I'm glad for but... having doubts. NO doubts that Linnea is or is likely in danger and could use help, but doubts as to what exactly that means. The "come back to the church!" is going well? Sorry I'll stop now. I'm still learning this forum but I know not to get sidetracked too far in that direction... but anyway... I'm with you.
    It is marketing, IMHO. It sounds like whomever is running the page, has experience running other pages (the church's page? The rafing camp page? Other missing person's pages? Who know?). When FB changed things awhile back pages, even if liked, weren't showing up on Newsfeeds unless they had a certain amount of interaction. So, that's why all the pages ask for "likes and shares". IMO It's really tacky on a typical page, let alone a missing person's page.

    Sorry to butt in here, but just had that observation and wanted to share.

  16. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to SemmesMom For This Useful Post:


  17. #234
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Northern CA
    Posts
    3,804
    Quote Originally Posted by handyman916 View Post
    where i was today which was on the north side of the river starting from howe to watt there are no camps or areas where people been staying. Lots of horse trail from how all the way up to sunrise folsom area. I dont think she will be up that far to much traffic for homeless encampments. If she is with homeless then most likely north side of river from howe to down just east of downtown sac.
    Agreed I think she'd be closer to downtown and likely more on the other side of the river. I think my husband thinks I'm nuts for following this story so closely... but... he actually lived down by the river for awhile in his high school/just-post-high-school years (long story but suffice it to say he had family that loved him but couldn't have him living w/them). He said at the time he loved that part of town near Sac State because you could crash at someone's house no questions asked and if anything they hoped you'd stay. I SO SO SO hope that's the type of crowd Linnea's with now.

  18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to nikb For This Useful Post:


  19. #235
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Northern CA
    Posts
    3,804
    Quote Originally Posted by SemmesMom View Post
    It is marketing, IMHO. It sounds like whomever is running the page, has experience running other pages (the church's page? The rafing camp page? Other missing person's pages? Who know?). When FB changed things awhile back pages, even if liked, weren't showing up on Newsfeeds unless they had a certain amount of interaction. So, that's why all the pages ask for "likes and shares". IMO It's really tacky on a typical page, let alone a missing person's page.

    Sorry to butt in here, but just had that observation and wanted to share.
    Ah thank you, I hadn't thought about the recent/semi-recent FB changes. Makes sense as to why they'd ask for likes and shares. And probably someone who's trying to help has that kind of experience. Still comes across as "tacky" at minimum as you say, but it's helpful to know why it might be happening.

  20. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to nikb For This Useful Post:


  21. #236
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    5,436
    Interesting new article here that gives us a description of what Linnea was experiencing that caused her parents' concerns....

    http://www.sacbee.com/2012/07/04/460...lief-with.html

  22. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to shefner For This Useful Post:


  23. #237
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Charlotte, North Carolina
    Posts
    1,746
    Seems to me her family isn't this horrible cult everyone is making them out to be. She is an adult, yes. But their daughter. Who had a suicide note and appeared to be in distress. Doctors agreed and tried to get her on meds. The police commend their efforts.

    Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2
    Find Brian Shaffer!!
    www.findbrianshaffer.com


    Janet Christiansen, Kaiden, and Family, justice WILL prevail!

    JUSTICE FOR AMBER!

    ~*Cancel my subscription, I'm THROUGH with your issues*~

  24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Angels_Not_Forgotten For This Useful Post:


  25. #238
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    7,789
    Quote Originally Posted by shefner View Post
    Interesting new article here that gives us a description of what Linnea was experiencing that caused her parents' concerns....

    http://www.sacbee.com/2012/07/04/460...lief-with.html

    Thanks for the link, still digesting what it does and does not say.

    Craig Lomax is heartsick over his daughter's disappearance. But he doesn't think the struggle will end when she is found, and he hopes this case can expose flaws in a system he feels failed his family.
    "I don't totally disagree with the laws, but there needs to be some kind of system for (cases like this)," he said. "It missed Linnea on the first round."
    I don't think this family has realized these things are not black and white. People do function with diagnoses of OCD and anxiety (if that's what conditions she has) although they may have had times they spun out of control. I worked with a guy who had a meltdown once (it wasn't overnight by any means), but he came back to work and was fine. Maybe Linnea needs medication and maybe she doesn't. If she does, A get a sense the whole thing wasn't handled very well in the beginning.

    I'm not convinced by the article that she qualifies for a 5150 or did when they started hunting her. In my experience the rules about these things make it easy enough and I feel people just don't get how serious it is to take away a person's right. You simply cannot make the net so big you can jump in any time you personally want to deem it necessary.

  26. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to time For This Useful Post:


  27. #239
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    7,789
    Quote Originally Posted by Angels_Not_Forgotten View Post
    Seems to me her family isn't this horrible cult everyone is making them out to be. She is an adult, yes. But their daughter. Who had a suicide note and appeared to be in distress. Doctors agreed and tried to get her on meds. The police commend their efforts.

    Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2
    Where does it say there was a suicide note?

  28. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to time For This Useful Post:


  29. #240
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Charlotte, North Carolina
    Posts
    1,746
    Quote Originally Posted by time View Post
    Where does it say there was a suicide note?
    Ah my mistake a suicide related website...same feeling for me though. If you weren't suicidal, why be on the webpage? Unless it was for a paper at school which imo only, it doesn't sound like.

    Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2
    Find Brian Shaffer!!
    www.findbrianshaffer.com


    Janet Christiansen, Kaiden, and Family, justice WILL prevail!

    JUSTICE FOR AMBER!

    ~*Cancel my subscription, I'm THROUGH with your issues*~

  30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Angels_Not_Forgotten For This Useful Post:


  31. #241
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    SouthWest Florida
    Posts
    12,574
    Is there any sign of drug abuse here?

  32. The Following User Says Thank You to Eileen730 For This Useful Post:


  33. #242
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Charlotte, North Carolina
    Posts
    1,746
    Quote Originally Posted by Eileen730 View Post
    Is there any sign of drug abuse here?
    That's a really good question. Does anyone know if these mental health places check for things like that?

    Also, just wanted to say I am not trying to talk down to anyone. After reading my previous posts it seemed to come off that way. I promise you, it isn't my intent. I'm aware that different theroies and discussion of ideas lead to answers.

    Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2
    Find Brian Shaffer!!
    www.findbrianshaffer.com


    Janet Christiansen, Kaiden, and Family, justice WILL prevail!

    JUSTICE FOR AMBER!

    ~*Cancel my subscription, I'm THROUGH with your issues*~

  34. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Angels_Not_Forgotten For This Useful Post:


  35. #243
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    SouthWest Florida
    Posts
    12,574
    Quote Originally Posted by Angels_Not_Forgotten View Post
    That's a really good question. Does anyone know if these mental health places check for things like that?

    Also, just wanted to say I am not trying to talk down to anyone. After reading my previous posts it seemed to come off that way. I promise you, it isn't my intent. I'm aware that different theroies and discussion of ideas lead to answers.

    Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2
    LOL No Worries!
    I hear what your saying!

    See to me it sounds like drugs are the center of this the weight loss etc etc.
    anxiety , And maybe the parents didnt want to say rehab so they say she had a slight breakdown...
    So she did the rehab but now wanted some drugs so she runs off to find them!

  36. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Eileen730 For This Useful Post:


  37. #244
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    7,789
    Quote Originally Posted by Angels_Not_Forgotten View Post
    Ah my mistake a suicide related website...same feeling for me though. If you weren't suicidal, why be on the webpage? Unless it was for a paper at school which imo only, it doesn't sound like.

    Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

    Maybe to help yourself. It doesn't say it is a website for how to commit suicide. But I can see if I was really depressed, I might look to see if others felt like I did and if anyone said how they helped themselves. I doubt she was going to commit suicide via ibuprofen, but I guess it's possible. There could be other info on such pages like that, like what if you took too much of something?

    None of this means the parents aren't well meaning, but maybe they never had this kind of thing to deal with before and came in too upset and heavy handed. People will often turn away when they think you are being unreasonable and trying to force your will instead of listening to what they want and need.

  38. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to time For This Useful Post:


  39. #245
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    7,789
    Quote Originally Posted by Eileen730 View Post
    LOL No Worries!
    I hear what your saying!

    See to me it sounds like drugs are the center of this the weight loss etc etc.
    anxiety , And maybe the parents didnt want to say rehab so they say she had a slight breakdown...
    So she did the rehab but now wanted some drugs so she runs off to find them!
    That's insightful and very possible.

    I think it's also possible that whatever caused her weight loss led to further anxiety, a viscous cycle - anxiety or a sleep disorder/insomnia can make one almost completely lose their appetite. I've had that happen a couple of times in my life and once because I had a virus that hung around for over a month. I'm not sure they would know though if she had gradually lost some pounds or the amount she weighed pre and post was off.

  40. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to time For This Useful Post:


  41. #246
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    7,789
    Quote Originally Posted by Angels_Not_Forgotten View Post
    That's a really good question. Does anyone know if these mental health places check for things like that?

    Also, just wanted to say I am not trying to talk down to anyone. After reading my previous posts it seemed to come off that way. I promise you, it isn't my intent. I'm aware that different theroies and discussion of ideas lead to answers.

    Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2
    I think if she was an inpatient they would draw blood and run tests?

  42. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to time For This Useful Post:


  43. #247
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    10,139
    Is it possible that perhaps she is questioning her sexuality? Given some of the family dynamics, it is possible that an issue such as that might be a difficult one. The only reason I mention it is because she might reach out to others who have had similar experiences and would likely help her with food, shelter, acceptance, "counseling," etc.
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~ Aristotle

    The difference between fiction and reality? Fiction has to make sense.

  44. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to SurfieTX For This Useful Post:


  45. #248
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    9,084
    Quote Originally Posted by la_cavalière View Post
    Hi Quiche,

    While I've only been in Sacramento for a month, I live near the American River and have already biked and walked several parts of the bike trail all the way to Folsom. The trail is definitely a highlight of living in Sactown!

    The reason I said she's in a limited area is that the sightings (if accurate) have all been within a fairly compact area by the river in or near the central city. It would take eight hours to walk to Folsom -- longer if she avoided the bike trail, which wouldn't be easy -- and remember, she's in flip flops.

    There are many bikers and fairly few walkers along the river trail, so I'm sure someone would spot her. If she's living on the river somewhere, the homeless regulars would surely notice a new young woman in their midst and word would get out. Disheveled or not, she does not look like your typical homeless person.

    So... while I'm really hoping she's still nearby and safe, I'm beginning to wonder if the sightings are false and either she has fled the area or (worse) something has happened to her.
    Actually, at this time of the year, I feel the river community (aka homeless encampments) are probably much much safer than the streets. I think it's highly possible she's being looked after by well meaning folk. jmo

    Quote Originally Posted by nikb View Post
    Hopefully if so, you won't be able to tell! I'm sure you'd notice increased foot/bike traffic, though.

    I just thought of this too... I know down closer to Folsom Lake there's quite a bit of horseback riding along the trail and river. Haven't seen as many horses further to the West, but I do see them as far up as Ancil Hoffman park. Is there anywhere that would be useful to post pictures / info? Maybe a stable like Shadow Glenn (I don't know of any others locally but there may be some), or I've also seen arenas where people meet up to head out riding. Any thoughts? Physical limitations prevent me from doing much actual "on the ground" searching but I'm trying to think of anything I can do to help.
    Actually, it's entirely possible she could have hopped light rail into Folsom, started up on the trails again, and is heading into her home territories along the south fork and Salmon Falls Road. I mean, this girl was raised in the river rafting community, I'm sure she knows it like the back of her hand.

    It's also possible she obtained a bike.

    There is no way that she'd be in want of money-- if she wanted some, she'd get enough to do whatever she needed to do. That's mo. (I know if a young woman like herself approached me and said she needed ten bucks to get home, I'd probably give her twenty-- just sayin')


    Quote Originally Posted by justwannahelp View Post
    well, if she is with a homeless encampment type situation. her parents need to find her and force her to leave so she doesn't become a victim of human trafficking. they can work out their differences later, but she's not safe on the streets.

    i hope she is with an unknown friend and not on the streets
    I think this is VERY likely.

    Quote Originally Posted by handyman916 View Post
    Ok back from searching didn't see anyone handing out flyers or searching for her. I was able to start on the north side of the river from Howe to watt no sign of her or any camps tomorrow will search north side from howe down past arden. Someone just texted me they confirmed yesterdays sighting and word is she is living with homeless along the river.
    Charity and goodwill can come from the unlikeliest of places-- from what I know of "the homeless along the river" is that many are a brand of people who are sensitive to another's suffering and will ease it where they can. jmo

    Quote Originally Posted by nikb View Post
    Thanks for the update. Sorry you didn't see her. Is the story true that there are flyers posted all around that area, even though you didn't see anyone handing them out? At this point I'm hesitant to even hand them out because I think it might push her further into hiding, but IF it seems like it'd be helpful I can do some of that tomorrow. Argh wish I could help more with the physical searching but unfortunately I just can't because of my own limitations.

    I'm glad to hear the sighting is confirmed and at least some guidance that the theory/theories about where she is may be correct. In that area it seems like there are a lot more individual 'camps' or very small groups of people as opposed to the larger homeless camps/areas. Also seems to be where we run into people (homeless) who aren't very threatening and have been nice if they're around. We tend to 'beach it' in our small boat at several spots along there, and almost always there's a makeshift tent or two nearby, mostly lived in by people who either want some food or to be left alone. We've shared food quite a few times and they've always been grateful and friendly. I totally agree it's not a GOOD environment for her and she's hugely at risk, but I do hope she's with people like that. Depending on who she's with and what they've heard or what she's told them, they might be trying to help 'protect' her from searchers.

    (as before, total speculation other than the stuff handyman916 has confirmed)
    My sentiments exactly. I think she's safer down there than, let's say, the Del Paso Blvd. areas, or Broadway, or C Street. I'm far more comfortable knowing she gravitated toward the river.


    Quote Originally Posted by shefner View Post
    Interesting new article here that gives us a description of what Linnea was experiencing that caused her parents' concerns....

    http://www.sacbee.com/2012/07/04/460...lief-with.html
    From the article: The climax came a few weeks ago, when Linnea's worried parents showed up at her dorm room to find her in what Craig Lomax described as a "terrible, terrible state" – literally pulling out her hair, a bottle of ibuprofen open, a suicide-related website on her computer screen.

    Her parents and a nurse persuaded her to admit herself to a mental health facility, but she remained steadfast that she did not have a problem and did not need all the medications they were recommending, her father said.
    Read more here: http://www.sacbee.com/2012/07/04/460...#storylink=cpy

    Okay, from the horse's mouth, so to speak-- Mom and Dad persuaded her to go in for treatment, but she did not, in the end, agree with the assessment-- anxiety and OCD? That sounds like the condition of every A student I know!!

    It's odd to me that they admit she was well enough to call the shots regarding her treatment, but now that she's been through it, they are dissatisfied?

    Also, I want to say that if she had a substance abuse problem (which they didn't cite) she would be the cleanest the day she took off, which means to me, she made a clear choice. moo


    Quote Originally Posted by Angels_Not_Forgotten View Post
    Ah my mistake a suicide related website...same feeling for me though. If you weren't suicidal, why be on the webpage? Unless it was for a paper at school which imo only, it doesn't sound like.

    Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2
    She was a freshman, so she was probably taking Psyche 1, lol. It's entirely probable that website was related to her final exams-- it could have been any number of subjects, really.

    Quote Originally Posted by Eileen730 View Post
    Is there any sign of drug abuse here?
    As I noted above, even if so, she was CLEAN the day she decided to ditch out on the treatment she didn't agree with.




  46. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Quiche For This Useful Post:


  47. #249
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Northern CA
    Posts
    3,804
    Quote Originally Posted by Angels_Not_Forgotten View Post
    That's a really good question. Does anyone know if these mental health places check for things like that?

    Also, just wanted to say I am not trying to talk down to anyone. After reading my previous posts it seemed to come off that way. I promise you, it isn't my intent. I'm aware that different theroies and discussion of ideas lead to answers.
    I'm almost sure they do check for that. Also one of my early thoughts in all this was wondering if it was drug related, especially when the woman on Facebook was commenting about her son being treated for Oxycontin abuse. And the place she was at does do drug treatment as far as I know. I've seen nothing that suggests she had a drug problem but being inpatient for 10 days (maybe 3 day detox/7 day treatment was all insurance would cover?) and then put into outpatient would not be surprising timing wise.

    I didn't feel you were talking down to anyone at all. Honestly I'm uncomfortable having questionable thoughts about the motives and even more uncomfortable posting about them but like you said, different theories all come into play. And when I had enough things in a row make me think "woah back up!" in some ways I wanted to see if I was over-reacting or if others felt that way too. I always try to think the best about people and hope I haven't come off sounding like I'm 'bashing' the family or their search site. The whole idea of the search getting really overbearing (in my opinion) well... I guess I am coming down on that.

  48. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to nikb For This Useful Post:


  49. #250
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    9,084
    Oh, and it couldn't be better that it's the Fourth-- there will be a lot of eyes on the waterways. If she's down there she might get a message to her folks... (I wish she would make a statement so people could relax about her well being).

    Btw, Happy 4th my WS friends!




  50. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Quiche For This Useful Post:


Page 10 of 29 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Found Deceased CA - Linnea Lomax, 19, Sacramento, 26 June 2012 - #4
    By imamaze in forum Located Forum Discussion
    Replies: 302
    Last Post: 11-09-2012, 10:47 AM
  2. CA - Linnea Lomax, 19, Sacramento, 26 June 2012 *Media Links, Maps, Timelines*
    By imamaze in forum Located Timeline and Media Links
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 11-09-2012, 10:46 AM
  3. Found Deceased CA - Linnea Lomax, 19, Sacramento, 26 June, 2012
    By Secrett in forum Located! Information and Support
    Replies: 50
    Last Post: 09-13-2012, 09:23 PM
  4. Found Deceased CA - Linnea Lomax, 19, Sacramento, 26 June 2012 - #3
    By imamaze in forum Located Forum Discussion
    Replies: 838
    Last Post: 09-06-2012, 02:17 PM
  5. Found Deceased CA - Linnea Lomax, 19, Sacramento, 26 June 2012 - #2
    By imamaze in forum Located Forum Discussion
    Replies: 621
    Last Post: 07-12-2012, 11:50 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •