GUILTY LA - Jaren Lockhart, 22, New Orleans, 5 June 2012 - #5

Status
Not open for further replies.

bessie

Verified Insider
Reaction score
http://www.nola.com/crime/index.ssf/2012/06/tattoos_help_mississippi_deput.html

http://www.wdsu.com/news/local-news...an/-/12537462/14756588/-/m5hw3qz/-/index.html

http://www.wdsu.com/news/local-news...ght/-/9853400/14738550/-/p55hhkz/-/index.html

Thread #1
Thread #2
Thread #3
Thread #4
Thread #5
Thread #6

Jaren Lockhart - Timeline and Media Links

Memorial Video, Jaren Ann Lockhart
R.I.P. Jaren Ann Lockhart - YouTube

"I am working every day toward my legacy. It has error(s) but each mistake has been priceless to the journey. I wouldn't exchange my past experiences for the world. They are what have shaped me. Every trial, every struggle, every heartbreak, every broken dream, every crushed hope, every loss, has helped me grow mentally and spiritually. Were it not for my crazy messed-up life I would not have all the life experiences that I have. I would be naive. I would be unprepared to face the world. But I have become strong, independent, and more determined than I ever would have been with a perfect life. It is the hardship I have faced and the pain I have been subjected to over the years that makes me strive harder to beat the odds and break free from the chains society says I am bound by. I will never fall into the same footsteps. I am my own person. I am not the product of anyone else's doing. If you think you can judge me think again. Because I am nothing you have ever seen before. I am me". ~~ Jaren Lockhart on her Facebook page

http://theadvocate.com/news/3210479-123/judge-reduces-bail-for-sanchez

The bail for a Kenner woman suspected but not charged in the death and dismembering of New Orleans dancer Jaren Lockhart was reduced from $250,000 to $35,000 on Wednesday.

Blah. I hope she's not able to come up with the money (hmm it would only be what, $3500?). Also, I am seriously praying that they have enough evidence to charge her and TS soon. If not, I'm really worried about getting Justice for Jaren.

And apparently MAS is not in as bad shape as we had been speculating:

"Sanchez remained in jail during the weekend and three days later, on the morning of June 18, she was taken to a mental health facility for evaluation, Harvey said.

She returned to the jail later that afternoon “with no indication that she was a danger to herself or others,” Harvey said, and was immediately arrested on a new count of harboring a sex offender."

Louisiana seems to have a real big problem with LE and investigations that go nowhere.

"Sanchez refused to waive extradition proceedings on June 14 and posted $1,500 bail on at 10:32 p.m. June 15, Harvey said."

According to the article she posted bail......so does this $1,500 that she came up with get subtracted from her current amount (IFRC it would've been $3,500)? Or does she have to pay the $1,500 + $3,500? :waitasec:

Hi to all!! I'm way behind as usual cause baby girl had a softball tournament out of town over the weekend and work has been busy this week. Just wanted to pop in and say THANKS to all of you for keeping those like me in the know. Although I read every post, I'm always behind everyone else and rarely make it to real time. However, I never have Jaren far from my mind. Her case has touched me deeply. Although I did not know her, she reminds me so much of someone I loved and lost. Anyway, THANKS TO ALL OF YOU that keep Jaren's name out there and now... backpeddling to catch up.
:seeya:

"Sanchez refused to waive extradition proceedings on June 14 and posted $1,500 bail on at 10:32 p.m. June 15, Harvey said."

According to the article she posted bail......so does this $1,500 that she came up with get subtracted from her current amount (IFRC it would've been $3,500)? Or does she have to pay the $1,500 + $3,500? :waitasec:

I was wondering the same thing. I would GUESS that she only needs to come up with $2000 more.

Is there a hold on her still? (I haven't kept up on every post here).

I was wondering the same thing. I would GUESS that she only needs to come up with $2000 more.

Is there a hold on her still? (I haven't kept up on every post here).

According to Hancock County, there never was a hold on her.

Am using tapatalk, can't drag stuff over from the previous thread.

Thanks for verifying the archived way back website is the same LWPM, Bessie.

When I looked at that archived website, it contained only BS in my opinion. Never mentioned rehab services, indicated it worked with prisoners from a year prior to their release date through placement with an unspecified list of employer/partners.

Basically, it said nothing.

Interesting that LWPM had a yard sale two months before its last info verification for the NPI number.

How many Terry Christopher Speaks are there in Mt Airy? I'd like to think this isn't the same guy as the current suspect, but it appears as though it's practically impossible for it to be anyone else.

Btw, everyone- has MAS's assertion that she's a certified nursing assistant been verified? 'Certified' implies certification, which is usually a state level process.

Of course anybody can say anything they want on the Internet.

I might change my profile here to say I'm a retired circuit court judge, because..hey, why not?

It's as valid as MAS's CNA or TSC's "Ministeries".

If no state verifies the legitimacy of either claim - which should be a matter of public record - then it's gotta be a con, in my opinion. A sham from beginning to end.

Maybe - as has been previously suggested - it was created solely to serve as TCS's employment of record with the state of NC whilst he was roaming the country, footloose and fancy free.

Again, if this entity was constructed and maintained by the current suspect for self serving and/or nefarious purposes, he's a lot more dangerous than I gave him credit for. It's simpler to get a one day a week stock shift at a hardware store than to maintain this sham business.

OR - he wasn't operating alone. It would be interesting to access a list of providers in that area who had a suspended license or license from another state.

Little factoid I know - the medical profession jealously guards records pertaining to disciplinary actions, mandated drug & alcohol rehab and other misconduct. Such things are handled by medical oversight organizations (fox guarding the henhouse, IMO), and are not public record.

I can name at least 10 practitioners who've undergone evaluation or treatment in Pennsylvania or had license suspension or revocation here or in neighboring states and no one could ever get within a mile of those records.

Look at me stopping before I take off on a rant about the power of the AMA lobby. W00t!

yanno - I just want to say that with all of the trouble TCS has been in it floors me that there are no arrest records in other states besides North Carolina.

So does TCS's family have any ties to Kentucky? The reason I ask is that I believe someone said that his mom was a nurse and I just found documents showing that a nurse with her exact name registered in Kentucky lost her license by this means:

"LICENSE IMMEDIATELY SUSPENDED OR DENIED REINSTATEMENT FOR FAILURE TO COMPLY WITH BOARD ORDER; STAYED
SUSPENSION IMPLEMENTED OR TERMINATION FROM THE KARE PROGRAM"

This could confirm that this all "runs in the family".

On the other hand it just might be someone's really bad luck to have her exact name. LOL

After finding TS' mother on several people searching websites, I've also looked up her possible relations and woah, if these guys are related, then it seems as though it is in the family. Weird. Lots of felonies and mugshots.

After finding TS' mother on several people searching websites, I've also looked up her possible relations and woah, if these guys are related, then it seems as though it is in the family. Weird. Lots of felonies and mugshots.

can you link any of the sites?

So does TCS's family have any ties to Kentucky? The reason I ask is that I believe someone said that his mom was a nurse and I just found documents showing that a nurse with her exact name registered in Kentucky lost her license by this means:

"LICENSE IMMEDIATELY SUSPENDED OR DENIED REINSTATEMENT FOR FAILURE TO COMPLY WITH BOARD ORDER; STAYED
SUSPENSION IMPLEMENTED OR TERMINATION FROM THE KARE PROGRAM"

This could confirm that this all "runs in the family".

On the other hand it just might be someone's really bad luck to have her exact name. LOL

His entire universe is smoke and mirrors. It's so weird.

A familial connection like that would make a fake facility a reasonable scam.

Louisiana seems to have a real big problem with LE and investigations that go nowhere.

As a person who has lived in Louisiana all my life, I agree. The New Orleans PD is full of corruption and officers who do little for justice. The Jefferson Parish PD (where MAS's house was located) is the police department that bungled the case of my former student (see link below). 2 children (including an infant) died in the stabbing and fire murder scene and the police couldn't seem to get a conviction even with a confession and blood evidence, etc. Luckily the feds have stepped in on that case and the perp has been charged again and will be brought to justice.

Now, back on topic.... I am appalled that there has been so little progress in this case. This is a horrific crime and it is so disappointing to see that so little has been accomplished. I have been patient and I have given LE the benefit of the doubt but dang, this is taking too long. I'm going to go sit on my hands now before i really let loose and say something unkind that might get me on a timeout.

As a person who has lived in Louisiana all my life, I agree. The New Orleans PD is full of corruption and officers who do little for justice. The Jefferson Parish PD (where MAS's house was located) is the police department that bungled the case of my former student (see link below). 2 children (including an infant) died in the stabbing and fire murder scene and the police couldn't seem to get a conviction even with a confession and blood evidence, etc. Luckily the feds have stepped in on that case and the perp has been charged again and will be brought to justice.

Now, back on topic.... I am appalled that there has been so little progress in this case. This is a horrific crime and it is so disappointing to see that so little has been accomplished. I have been patient and I have given LE the benefit of the doubt but dang, this is taking too long. I'm going to go sit on my hands now before i really let loose and say something unkind that might get me on a timeout.

Hi, SwampMama

I'm starting to feel a little perplexed about no charges having been filed against the subjects, pertaining to JL.

Does anyone know what happened in the search for the murder weapon? What made LE think it was in the water?

can you link any of the sites?

I probably shouldn't....but I can say that I used www.intelius.com for some of the initial searches and then Googled the possible relatives. Her name has been stated on WS before, so I think I am ok in telling you her name is Debra Sue Puckett. From there, you will be able to see other names that she has been noted as and other possible relatives. Also, as stated before, these people searches are not always accurate, but it was kind of interesting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni