1026 users online (214 members and 812 guests)  


Websleuths News


Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 127
  1. #46
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    1,598
    Quote Originally Posted by jellybeanz View Post
    The replies to both of those are extremely interesting.

    Tony Luciforia is made out to be the very outspoken 'Barbie Swallocks', ex partner of LRM. A link is provided in the comment to her 'regular' forum.

    Nader Eid is also included in the main report, another person seemingly from LRM's past.

    Why would Magnotta throw these names in at the last moment?
    It looks to me like he was lashing out at people he felt had rejected him.

  2. #47
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    State of Being
    Posts
    15,869
    Quote Originally Posted by jellybeanz View Post
    The replies to both of those are extremely interesting.

    Tony Luciforia is made out to be the very outspoken 'Barbie Swallocks', ex partner of LRM. A link is provided in the comment to her 'regular' forum.

    Nader Eid is also included in the main report, another person seemingly from LRM's past.

    Why would Magnotta throw these names in at the last moment?
    This may have been discussed before, but there are pics of LRM and Nader in a car together (google images nader eid ajax). Don't know what date, (doesn't appear to be school age) but it seems he had some type of friendship/relationship with him.

  3. #48
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    124
    Quote Originally Posted by sillybilly View Post
    This may have been discussed before, but there are pics of LRM and Nader in a car together (google images nader eid ajax). Don't know what date, (doesn't appear to be school age) but it seems he had some type of friendship/relationship with him.
    Seems to me that "Nader Eid" was the 'straight-acting middle eastern man' who broke Luka's heart. It's doubtful this man will be coming forward any with information. Good for him if he does, otherwise he'll have a hard time happily sharing a hard candy with someone in a car again at the least.

  4. #49
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Chicago, IL USA
    Posts
    2,070
    Quote Originally Posted by sillybilly View Post
    This may have been discussed before, but there are pics of LRM and Nader in a car together (google images nader eid ajax). Don't know what date, (doesn't appear to be school age) but it seems he had some type of friendship/relationship with him.
    My understanding is that the photos of the two are from years ago, around the time both were featured in the same photo shoot for xtra! magazine.

    Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S 2

  5. #50
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by randomdiet View Post
    The news article from 2 days ago features the former administrator of one of the larger LM fanbase on Facebook apologizing. She made news about 7 days ago for publicly praising LM. http://news.nationalpost.com/2012/06...otta-facebook/
    The girl's comments in that article are wicked and offensive! I was particularly appalled when she said, "I have seen the video over 20 times. I do think that was him, and I liked it. He is inspirational because he is not afraid to be himself” and “I couldn’t care less about that dude. I think that if anyone is a victim in this case, it is Luka."

    Seriously, I wanna slap her.

  6. #51
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    181
    I find LM's racist/nazi proclivities interesting. The Nazi's killed gay men as readily as they killed the Jews. I noticed photos of swastikas in one of LM's sock puppet accounts. I don't get how he reconciled being bi/gay...and supporting Nazi ideologies. Anyone got any thoughts on this?

  7. #52
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    118
    One pet theory I have is that he was never really gay but just scoping for gay people to target. Maybe the Canadian government/media is downplaying the Nazi angle because it doesn't suit their international relations. There are a lot of Nazi links on his twitter account, way more in proportion to other sorts of links. Nazi or not, I definitely think he is a serial killer because of the long-term obsession with it and the killing of animals. The nazism would be like a sub-theme, complimenting his main goal in some regards. Either way, you can't expect psycho bigoted people to be consistent that much at all. He was just grasping for reasons to pour his hatred onto others.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mozzmo View Post
    I find LM's racist/nazi proclivities interesting. The Nazi's killed gay men as readily as they killed the Jews. I noticed photos of swastikas in one of LM's sock puppet accounts. I don't get how he reconciled being bi/gay...and supporting Nazi ideologies. Anyone got any thoughts on this?

  8. #53
    well,I think it's that whole contradicting himself and loving and hating himself.
    I really think he was very,very torn inside and the two Luka's were at each other's throat constantly.
    What did it say on the wall? If you don't like what you see don't look in the mirror.I don't care.

  9. #54
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    79
    Quote Originally Posted by claudicici View Post
    well,I think it's that whole contradicting himself and loving and hating himself.
    I really think he was very,very torn inside and the two Luka's were at each other's throat constantly.
    What did it say on the wall? If you don't like what you see don't look in the mirror.I don't care.
    Do you think he has split personality disorder at all? I am sure this has been touched on before but I must have missed the discussion... I would be interested on anyone's views/findings that support or do not support this theory?

  10. #55
    Personally I'm not smart enough or know enough about mental illnesses to even begin to make decision on that.I do have a strong feeling though how torn he is inside .I think it takes a lot of effort to convince himself that he is the most intelligent,most devastating good looking human on earth that deserves so much happiness but then he never feels he is good enough and longs to be someone completely different,I think that shows by how he creates all these different sock puppets ,some of them glorifying himself,others condemning himself.I think he hates us all because he feels it is us ,all of us ,that make him feel not good enough for the fame and fortune and admiration he feels he deserves,I think he kind of threw that in our face by showing us if we can't love him for being good we did make him famous for being disgustingly evil.I think that will validate in his mind that we are the sick ones and not him.


  11. #56
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    63
    Quote Originally Posted by Mozzmo View Post
    I find LM's racist/nazi proclivities interesting. The Nazi's killed gay men as readily as they killed the Jews. I noticed photos of swastikas in one of LM's sock puppet accounts. I don't get how he reconciled being bi/gay...and supporting Nazi ideologies. Anyone got any thoughts on this?
    I don't have thoughts specific to nazism, but also noticed his twitter follows several accounts with racist ideologies, but I have spent a bit of time looking at LM's twitter. His twitter is peppered with links to racist websites, but then also includes quotes about tolerance and acceptance. I think the closest term I can use to describe my feelings about LM's ideologies (I think I've mentioned this before) is that on his twitter he links to an expanded definition of cognitive dissonance. I've seen him in photos with people who are not white and he seems happy. I think this may be another area where it could be argued that he really had no idea what he actually thought, he just had enough hate to spread far and wide and seemed to fit on the fringes of society, so it may have suited him to make that a part of his patchwork.

  12. #57
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    79
    Quote Originally Posted by claudicici View Post
    Personally I'm not smart enough or know enough about mental illnesses to even begin to make decision on that.I do have a strong feeling though how torn he is inside .I think it takes a lot of effort to convince himself that he is the most intelligent,most devastating good looking human on earth that deserves so much happiness but then he never feels he is good enough and longs to be someone completely different,I think that shows by how he creates all these different sock puppets ,some of them glorifying himself,others condemning himself.I think he hates us all because he feels it is us ,all of us ,that make him feel not good enough for the fame and fortune and admiration he feels he deserves,I think he kind of threw that in our face by showing us if we can't love him for being good we did make him famous for being disgustingly evil.I think that will validate in his mind that we are the sick ones and not him.
    Yes it certainly sounds like he put a lot on his own shoulders... Having this self hatred as well as trying to convince the world he was devastatingly good looking enough etc to become famous and the need for fame he had so badly, I don't know why, to feel accepted by the world maybe.
    I am not in any way trained either in psychology but some posts under his aliases where he says he is married with children etc really do sound like a multiple personality disorder!

  13. #58
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    63
    Quote Originally Posted by claudicici View Post
    Personally I'm not smart enough or know enough about mental illnesses to even begin to make decision on that.I do have a strong feeling though how torn he is inside .I think it takes a lot of effort to convince himself that he is the most intelligent,most devastating good looking human on earth that deserves so much happiness but then he never feels he is good enough and longs to be someone completely different,I think that shows by how he creates all these different sock puppets ,some of them glorifying himself,others condemning himself.I think he hates us all because he feels it is us ,all of us ,that make him feel not good enough for the fame and fortune and admiration he feels he deserves,I think he kind of threw that in our face by showing us if we can't love him for being good we did make him famous for being disgustingly evil.I think that will validate in his mind that we are the sick ones and not him.
    I think you have great insight here. It has been shown that many cases of NPD are a cover for low self-esteem; I think that mechanism of NPD applies to Luka if anyone. As my psych profs used to say, all mental illness and personality exists on a spectrum. To me, of all the quotes he ever put together, this one stuck with me (it's from his Alexi Baranov profile on FB): "You cant judge me if you cant save me. There is more to this universe then the little planet earth, I will eventually be freed from my body and then I will be free at last." I can't find that this is plagiarized, but I could be wrong. If so, it indicates a strong dislike for his being in wanting to to be freed from this body he claims to love so much.

    I think a lot of his online presence supports the presence of DID, though it's recently been argued that DID is not a diagnosis ^ the DSM-5. Concepts that DO support such a diagnosis are: 1) the clear love/hate shown in various sockpuppets online; 2) the creation of however many sockpuppets LM created, perhaps a lapse of memory while dissociating in many cases? 3) his assertions that he is being stalked when most of us can objectively see it seems to be Luka on all ends of the conversation; 4) his purporting childhood abuse, as DID usually manifests from extreme childhood abuse and stressors.

    Who knows, maybe it's another one we can add to the bag, as I have no doubt he is co-morbid in his pathos.

  14. #59
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    63
    Quote Originally Posted by Sierra20 View Post
    Yes it certainly sounds like he put a lot on his own shoulders... Having this self hatred as well as trying to convince the world he was devastatingly good looking enough etc to become famous and the need for fame he had so badly, I don't know why, to feel accepted by the world maybe.
    I am not in any way trained either in psychology but some posts under his aliases where he says he is married with children etc really do sound like a multiple personality disorder!
    Oooh, great point! I didn't think of that. It could also support peoples' claims that he would create drama and then try to remove himself from it claiming he was not the perpetrator of the drama.

  15. #60
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    181
    Quote Originally Posted by ToBeHonest View Post
    I don't have thoughts specific to nazism, but also noticed his twitter follows several accounts with racist ideologies, but I have spent a bit of time looking at LM's twitter. His twitter is peppered with links to racist websites, but then also includes quotes about tolerance and acceptance. I think the closest term I can use to describe my feelings about LM's ideologies (I think I've mentioned this before) is that on his twitter he links to an expanded definition of cognitive dissonance. I've seen him in photos with people who are not white and he seems happy. I think this may be another area where it could be argued that he really had no idea what he actually thought, he just had enough hate to spread far and wide and seemed to fit on the fringes of society, so it may have suited him to make that a part of his patchwork.
    Now that you mention it, I do recall a photo of him dancing with a black female. Clearly, his Nazi musings are no different then so many of his other contradictory pieces and/or lies riddled throughout his net footprint. Perhaps on the days he felt particularly angry at the world, disgruntled, and/or his possible mood disorder was in a dark place...he vented it out in a bastardized way as was not uncommon for him. Perhaps he identified with the seething hatred these types of persons have and how they use it to define themselves and justify their crimes against humanity. LM never would "fit" into society and eventually seems to have felt rage that he wasn't able to emerge beyond being a so-so attractive bottomfeeder. This could have played a role in his identifying with those radical groups that reject societal norms. If you can't be them, fight/hate them.

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast