06-29-2012, 10:19 PM #1
11 yo Girl electrocuted while playing mini golf in Fla.
A medical examiner says an 11-year-old girl was electrocuted at a miniature golf course near Orlando.
According to Orange County deputies, Ashton Jojo was trying to retrieve a ball from a 2-foot-deep pond at Orange Lake Resort's miniature golf course, when she was struck and screamed out
Osceola Medical Examiner confirmed electrocution as the cause of death
Bless her heart!
By Kat in forum Recently Sentenced and BeyondReplies: 12Last Post: 12-03-2010, 07:20 PM
By spamelope in forum Bizarre and Off-Beat NewsReplies: 1Last Post: 09-24-2009, 11:44 PM
By WasBlind in forum Crimes-Spotlight on ChildrenReplies: 1Last Post: 03-17-2004, 05:10 PM