1221 users online (261 members and 960 guests)  


Websleuths News


Page 1 of 84 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 1256
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    8,124

    NO BAIL! Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 -#30

    Thank you for joining Websleuths!


    Please remember the following when discussing the Allison Baden-Clay case:
    Websleuths is a moderated forum. We strive to discuss cases in a friendly environment.

    Our rules can be reviewed here: The Rules (PLEASE make sure you know the rules!)


    Currently, we are considering Allison's husband to be a suspected person of interest in this case. There is a possible second party involved per MSM and it is okay to discuss that aspect, but please refrain from accusing anyone of murder at this juncture. Speculating is one thing, accusing is another.


    Thread 1

    Thread 2
    Thread 3
    Thread 4

    Thread 5

    Thread 6

    Thread 7

    Thread 8

    Thread 9

    Thread 10

    Thread 11

    Thread 12

    Thread 13

    Thread 14
    Thread 15

    Thread 16

    Thread 17

    Thread 18

    Thread 19

    Thread 20

    Thread 21
    Thread 22

    Thread 23

    Thread 24

    Thread 25

    Thread 26

    Thread 27

    Thread 28

    Thread 29



    REMEMBER: No cutting and pasting of comments from other social or media websites. You may paraphrase and provide a link.

    The only social media sites allowed are those belonging to the victim, Gerard Baden-Clay and any named (by law enforcement) POI or Suspect, or site created and devoted to the murder of Allison.


    Media/Timeline Reference Thread: CLICK HERE



    CHAT ROOM: not for case discussion!
    Last edited by OkieGranny; 02-24-2016 at 01:17 PM. Reason: broken links

  2. #2


    Have you read the two previous posts? If not, read them now.
    By posting on this thread, you are stating you know the rules!

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by imamaze View Post
    A list of our verified posters can be found here...

    Verified Professional Posters
    If your not on our list and would like to be verified please contact Admin at the address below, its all confidential.
    If you do not wish to be identified as an expert in a certain area, we ask that you refrain from answering questions that are specifically directed to those that have been verified as specialist in their area and that you do not claim to be a professional in any area.
    If a member posts with "expertise" please check to make sure they are on this list. If not, please do not take their post as professional information, but rather just as another opinion ;much as you would with any member of the general posting membership.

    If a member wants to post as a professional ( a lawyer, shrink, and so on) or as an insider who knows the people involved then they must email us at the following email.
    wsverify@xmission.com
    Please include:
    The case
    Their Websleuths name
    Their phone number and a good time to call
    Their real name.
    In the subject line please put which case they are asking to be verified on.

    All info will be kept strictly confidential
    Thank you!

    ANYONE who posts facts and IS NOT a verified professional MUST POST A LINK TO VERIFY THE INFORMATION!

    Any post without this procedure will result in the post being removed without explanation and repeated violations could result in a loss of posting privileges.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Indy
    Posts
    21,142

    ARREST!!! Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 -#26

    We have a detailed, formal Terms of Service (TOS) posted separately, and that TOS is what you will be held to as a member here. It's long and detailed because it has to be in the world we live in, and you are expected to read it, understand it and abide by it. However, we can sum it up as follows:

    1) Be a decent human being;
    2) Treat your fellow posters as the decent human beings they are;
    3) Keep in mind that whatever you post will likely live on forever, so think before you press "Submit Reply".
    4) It's a big world. People will disagree with you. You will disagree with them. This can be done with respect, and that's what we expect.

    Please continue here...

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Indy
    Posts
    21,142

    NO BAIL! Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 -#30

    Please continue here...

  6. #6
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Brisbane, Australia
    Posts
    2,429
    First!
    *** The above comment is my personal opinion and may be based on known facts or just my imagination ***

  7. #7
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,021
    So the hearing on July 9th, what will that consist of? Will he appear?
    L K out L K out, there are catterpillars about!

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Under the Southern Cross
    Posts
    12,283
    Gerard Baden-Clay's parents refused to give interviews during effort to death of Allison Baden-Clay, court documents claim

    July 01, 2012 12:00AM

    THE parents of Gerard Baden-Clay refused requests for further information and interviews during the massive effort to solve the death of his wife, Allison, police claim in court documents.
    The documents were filed during the recent Supreme Court bail application for the alleged murderer.

    Detective Sergeant Peter Roddick, from the Homicide Squad, detailed for the first time in the court documents that he was unable to get all the information wanted from the family.

    He said accused killer Baden-Clay and his father, Nigel, did not tell police of an alleged FaceTime call between their phones at 12.30am on Friday April 20, the night Allison vanished.

    "Nigel Baden-Clay has provided investigators with a brief statement in relation to the contact he had with Gerard Baden-Clay after 6.30am on Friday,'' Sgt Roddick said in an affidavit.

    "He has never made mention of receiving this FaceTime call. I have previously asked Nigel Baden-Clay for a further interview and statement to obtain further details relevant to the investigation; however, he has declined my requests.''

    The affidavit details how police discovered evidence of the alleged 1min 23sec call after retrieving information from Baden-Clay's iPhone using a Cellebrite Universal Forensic Examination Device

    http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/g...-1226413189448

  9. #9
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Brisbane, Australia
    Posts
    2,429
    Quote Originally Posted by Shelbinator View Post
    So the hearing on July 9th, what will that consist of? Will he appear?
    I thought he had to appear, but at some point someone mentioned he can appear by video-link? Don't really know what the requirements are.
    *** The above comment is my personal opinion and may be based on known facts or just my imagination ***

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    79
    Quote Originally Posted by Shelbinator View Post
    So the hearing on July 9th, what will that consist of? Will he appear?
    Gerry singing 'I dont like Mondays' via MTV video link


  11. #11
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Brisbane, Australia
    Posts
    2,429
    Quote Originally Posted by marlywings View Post
    Gerard Baden-Clay's parents refused to give interviews during effort to death of Allison Baden-Clay, court documents claim

    July 01, 2012 12:00AM

    THE parents of Gerard Baden-Clay refused requests for further information and interviews during the massive effort to solve the death of his wife, Allison, police claim in court documents.
    The documents were filed during the recent Supreme Court bail application for the alleged murderer.

    Detective Sergeant Peter Roddick, from the Homicide Squad, detailed for the first time in the court documents that he was unable to get all the information wanted from the family.

    He said accused killer Baden-Clay and his father, Nigel, did not tell police of an alleged FaceTime call between their phones at 12.30am on Friday April 20, the night Allison vanished.

    "Nigel Baden-Clay has provided investigators with a brief statement in relation to the contact he had with Gerard Baden-Clay after 6.30am on Friday,'' Sgt Roddick said in an affidavit.

    "He has never made mention of receiving this FaceTime call. I have previously asked Nigel Baden-Clay for a further interview and statement to obtain further details relevant to the investigation; however, he has declined my requests.''

    The affidavit details how police discovered evidence of the alleged 1min 23sec call after retrieving information from Baden-Clay's iPhone using a Cellebrite Universal Forensic Examination Device

    http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/g...-1226413189448
    ... so, nothing new.
    *** The above comment is my personal opinion and may be based on known facts or just my imagination ***

  12. #12
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Brisbane, Australia
    Posts
    2,429
    Quote Originally Posted by digitup View Post
    Gerry singing 'I dont like Mondays' via MTV video link
    *** The above comment is my personal opinion and may be based on known facts or just my imagination ***

  13. #13
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    251
    30th thread on the 30th June

    Hope tomorrow's really special for everyone - posters and especially Allison's family and close friends.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    256

  15. #15
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Brisbane, Australia
    Posts
    2,429
    Quote Originally Posted by bellgirl View Post
    30th thread on the 30th June

    Hope tomorrow's really special for everyone - posters and especially Allison's family and close friends.
    It's going to be a very difficult day for the girls and the Dickies. So sad!!!!
    *** The above comment is my personal opinion and may be based on known facts or just my imagination ***

Page 1 of 84 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. NO BAIL! Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 -#29
    By SoSueMe in forum Allison Baden-Clay General Discussion Threads
    Replies: 1257
    Last Post: 06-30-2012, 08:35 AM
  2. NO BAIL! Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 -#28
    By SoSueMe in forum Allison Baden-Clay General Discussion Threads
    Replies: 1912
    Last Post: 06-27-2012, 08:46 AM
  3. NO BAIL! Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 -#27
    By SoSueMe in forum Allison Baden-Clay General Discussion Threads
    Replies: 1254
    Last Post: 06-24-2012, 09:28 AM
  4. NO BAIL! Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 -#26
    By SoSueMe in forum Allison Baden-Clay General Discussion Threads
    Replies: 883
    Last Post: 06-22-2012, 08:57 AM
  5. Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, 43, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 - #4
    By bessie in forum Allison Baden-Clay General Discussion Threads
    Replies: 1123
    Last Post: 05-08-2012, 02:39 PM