Adorable five-year-old girl on giving her sister a disastrous haircut

Reality Orlando

Verified Aquaculturalist
Reaction score
Can you imagine, only 3 and 5 years old? Wow.

'I thought, uh oh this is bad, bad, bad, bad': Adorable five-year-old girl on giving her sister, three, a disastrous lopsided haircut

'It was almost about down to her tush!' she exclaimed. 'And if she grew it any any longer, when she wiped her butt, her hair would, like go into the toilet. And it would be gross.'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/a...isastrous-lopsided-haircut.html#ixzz1zJ1bTQiz

I can't believe more people haven't responded to this because it seriously has to be on of funniest and cutest things I've ever heard!!!

I may be a little late to this game (came here to post it but see it's already here - thanks, RO!) but this is absolutely adorable.

now that i have picked myself up off the floor from laughing so hard...i can respond. OMG that is so cute and funny. when my oldest was about the same age she cut her own hair...literally the day before they were taking pictures in her pre-school class. took the middle of her bangs and cut them right down to the head. left the bangs on both sides (her hand wasn't big enough to take the whole thing. her words) long.

i still have tears in my eyes from laughing so hard. i think my favorite part was her saying it went down to her tush and if it got any longer it would have gone in the toilet and that was gross!! lol

When my daughter was three she butchered her hair. Gave herself a mullet she did. Looked hideous and there wasn't much I could do to fix it other then to wait it out to grow to even lengths. Then when she was about 8 and it finally had grown out nice and long and pretty again her and a friend went out back and came back and it was butchered again. Another mullet. Her friend convinced her she could give her a nice haircut. My heart was broken again. You would think she would have learned.

Bwahahaha!! Soooo cute and funny.

HA HA! When I was 2 or 3 my older sister cut my hair. She cut it really short, realized her mistake, and tried to give me some new hair with toilet paper glued to my head with vaseline. :)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ignoreme123
Back