938 users online (184 members and 754 guests)  

Websleuths News

Wise Old Owl is offline Retired WS Staff & Founding member of AFKBPOFPOPL

FL - Miramar Cop charged with lewd and lascivious conduct on a child

Miramar cop charged with lewd conduct

By Monique O. Madan
    mmadan@MiamiHerald.com
    One by one, the 15-year-old girl went through headshots of suspects.
    Among them, she knew, was the man dressed as a police officer who she said ordered her to take off her pants and unbutton her blouse, and then spread her legs as he used a flashlight to inspect her.

**more at link**

http://www.miamiherald.com/2012/06/2...#storylink=cpy

Second article:

Miramar cop released on bond after being charged with lewd conduct

By Monique O. Madan
    mmadan@MiamiHerald.com
    A Miramar police captain is out of jail after being arrested on charges of lewd and lascivious conduct on a child under age 16.
    Juan De Los Rios, 46, an 18-year veteran of the force with 28 years of experience in law enforcement, was released from jail after paying a $30,000 bond.

**more at link**

http://www.miamiherald.com/2012/06/3...#storylink=cpy

This is just completely disgusting! This man has been a police officer for 28 years. You can't tell me that this is his FIRST time playing big, bad po-leese man with young girls. I'm just not buying it. Now, all of a sudden he decides that he can "inspect" people? Nope.

There is a lot of speculation about this - that the girl has made this up to cover for the boy....that she's pregnant and is now showing so had to make up something..............

BUT!!!!! I heard on the local news last night that there is a CVS drug store in the area and LE has pulled the surveillance footage and that footage backs up the girl's story!!! If that is true and they have this on tape - he's done!!!!

He looks like a creep anyway - JMHO.

SmoothOperator is offline Sadly what connects all these puzzles is that there's a victim@the heart of each
    If that's the talk I dont quite understand how her allegation explains the reason that she's prego?..unless she's claiming the chief raped her and if that as the case so id think the charges would reflect such. .since they don't I don't even see how her allegation was made up to explain the pregnancy she isnow showing? ..or is it being rumored that the allegation is to just take the heat off the pregnancy and place the spotlight on this alleged assault? .

I agree with you woo that if CVS cams caught this then he's a cooked goose. Bye bye 28 years service because, if true THERE IS NO WAY IN HELL THIS YOUNG GIRL IS VICTIM #1!...JMO
    The quickest way to become a fool is to argue with one..

You're right smooth operator - I thought about that too. Why make up this story about the cop? What would that prove? No, she's not saying he (the cop) raped her - so it would be obvious who the daddy is - besides they told the cop they didn't have sex so.....

I think its just rumor about her being pregnant. She was 15 and the guy was 19. So, I guess this is a "Romeo / Juliet" type situation - if they charge him at all - the guy that is. I think the guy is backing her up - after all, he was there too. How humiliating!!!! Can you imagine - he actually held a flashlight down "there" to see! Disgusting. That poor girl. She was scared - her sister is the one that talked her into telling someone about it.

I just don't think this is this guy's FIRST go round. He's probably been doing this for years - I'm just waiting for more to start coming forward. We'll see.

And now we have #2

2nd woman accuses police captain of abuse
    MIRAMAR, Fla. (WSVN) -- A second woman has now come forward with some alarming allegations against a Miramar police captain

Now, just a few days after his arrest, Miramar Police are investigating abuse allegations against De Los Rios from another woman. "I want to actually see him face-to-face and let him know how I feel, and how he made me feel ever since that day," said the alleged second victim, who did not want her face shown on camera.

Moments after 7News posted the story about De Los Rios last week, the second victim received a text message from her sister. She said, "I saw the picture that my sister texted to my phone, and I said, 'That's the guy.'"

**more at link**

http://www.wsvn.com/news/articles/lo...#ixzz1zcLSMhdo

He hasn't been charged in the second incident - yet. They are still investigating. And this second woman said it happened 2 years ago - so ..........

Have to wonder just how many victims this guy has out there.

JMHO

I need more info on this case..am still undecided. I swanee ..there must be something in the water in florida cause so much happens there. please dont shoot me Florida folks.

Hey everybody - please do not keep repeating the rumors about the pregnancy. If they are just rumors, we don't need to help spread them around.

It sounds like a defense ploy to take some heat off the Cop, but now that another woman has come out - this poor child's character and reputation should be left alone unless there are FACTS to substantiate the discussion, kwim?

Thanks so much!

Salem