In Case You Missed It. . .2012 is a Great Year for the Truth in the JBR case

Tricia

Manager Websleuths.com
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
That's right. 2012 is a great year for the truth in the JonBenet Ramsey case.

It is finally JonBenet's time.

In case you missed it;

Listen to this this edition of Websleuths Radio from March 18th 2012. I say a bit more about what is going to happen soon.

Start at 16:39.
http://www.blogtalkradio.com/websleuths/2012/03/19/websleuths-radio

Yes, 2012 is going to be a great year for the truth oh yes it is.

August 6 is JonBenet's birthday. Maybe that's the date the news will come out?

I don't see anything new coming out. There's DNA in multiple locations that can't be explained, and most likely is the perp's. I suspect Mary Lacy came out with her statement for legal reasons. Steve Thomas tromped all over the Ramsey's rights, and others employed by the City persecuted the Ramseys in the media. Then they had Lou Smit and his very plausible intruder theory with backup come out that the Ramseys were innocent--plus the court case in Georgia where the judge ruled there was evidence of an intruder which I believe Mary Lacy referred to. With all the alternative evidence, and none that could tie the Ramseys to the crime, coming out with a statement was the right thing to do.

I don't see anything new coming out. There's DNA in multiple locations that can't be explained, and most likely is the perp's. I suspect Mary Lacy came out with her statement for legal reasons. Steve Thomas tromped all over the Ramsey's rights, and others employed by the City persecuted the Ramseys in the media. Then they had Lou Smit and his very plausible intruder theory with backup come out that the Ramseys were innocent--plus the court case in Georgia where the judge ruled there was evidence of an intruder which I believe Mary Lacy referred to. With all the alternative evidence, and none that could tie the Ramseys to the crime, coming out with a statement was the right thing to do.

Wow. Maikai, I don't even know where to START with your assertions.

Wow. Maikai, I don't even know where to START with your assertions.

Face facts. There is no evidence a Ramsey was responsible for this type of brutal death of a beloved child. This was no accident and most likely the crime was what it appears to be. A kidnapping gone bad by amateurs--someone that may have known JR or may not have known him....and a police department that got embarrassed early in the media because they were ill-equipped to handle the first call. Not that complicated.

Is there something in the air in Chicago at the moment? ;)
Just kidding.

Well, whatever Tricia is tormenting us with must REALLY be getting close cos she hasn't said much for a little while.

Face facts. There is no evidence a Ramsey was responsible for this type of brutal death of a beloved child. This was no accident and most likely the crime was what it appears to be. A kidnapping gone bad by amateurs--someone that may have known JR or may not have known him....and a police department that got embarrassed early in the media because they were ill-equipped to handle the first call. Not that complicated.

You are so right Maikai. All the kidnappers I've known always write 3 page ransom notes, some even longer! Sorry, couldn't help myself :floorlaugh:

Also, kidnappers always leave the victum..Oh, God, I'm dying here :floorlaugh:

Maikai's right. In fact, according to FBI 2011 statistics, there were 42,817 botched kidnapping cases where a ransom note was found but the child wasn't actually kidnapped, and was instead found dead in their home. In almost half of these cases, there is proof that the parents wanted to leave town the next day, even though they had nothing to do with the child's death.

Not that complicated indeed.

I demand a link to those statistics!
And by link, I mean I'll accept someone else repeating them to me almost word for word. ;)

Maikai's right. In fact, according to FBI 2011 statistics, there were 42,817 botched kidnapping cases where a ransom note was found but the child wasn't actually kidnapped, and was instead found dead in their home. In almost half of these cases, there is proof that the parents wanted to leave town the next day, even though they had nothing to do with the child's death.

And in nearly all those cases, the child had been murdered by a family member or caregiver who wrote the ransom note to try to make it seem like the child had been kidnapped.

You are so right Maikai. All the kidnappers I've known always write 3 page ransom notes, some even longer!

and, they even leave that 3-page ransom note when they don't kidnap the child but instead leave her in the house along with that ransom note that could potentially give clues to their identity. methinks if this kidnapper was real he'd have taken the note when he decided to leave the child... !!

i await whatever is about to transpire/be revealed with a piqued curiosity and a hopeful heart.

You are so right Maikai. All the kidnappers I've known always write 3 page ransom notes, some even longer! Sorry, couldn't help myself :floorlaugh:

Also, kidnappers always leave the victum..Oh, God, I'm dying here :floorlaugh:

As I've said before, the perp very likely could have been high on drugs while writing the note, and it cold have been typed beforehand...typed it's 2/3's of a page. The extortion movie lines, stun gun and bat---IMO, smacks of a younger perp---someone that was a amateur when it came to kidnapping. A drug addict that stole things to pawn may have thought it would be easy money.

Is there something in the air in Chicago at the moment? ;)
Just kidding.

Well, whatever Tricia is tormenting us with must REALLY be getting close cos she hasn't said much for a little while.

Yes....it is very very very hot!

42,817? That does seem like a lot!

As I've said before, the perp very likely could have been high on drugs while writing the note, and it cold have been typed beforehand...typed it's 2/3's of a page. The extortion movie lines, stun gun and bat---IMO, smacks of a younger perp---someone that was a amateur when it came to kidnapping. A drug addict that stole things to pawn may have thought it would be easy money.

Okay, Maikai, now I understand what you're sayin'. Truly, until now I didn't take you seriously. So, Maikai, what did the drug addict steal to pawn?

Please help me friends, I have laughed so hard on this tread I think I'm gonna die!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::great::great::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Help me Jesus!

I have gone back many years in the archived records. I was very curious, and rather disturbed, to find that several feet of dental floss were missing. Now, what can one make of that? :floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Okay, Maikai, now I understand what you're sayin'. Truly, until now I didn't take you seriously. So, Maikai, what did the drug addict steal to pawn?

Please help me friends, I have laughed so hard on this tread I think I'm gonna die!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::great::great::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Help me Jesus!

Instead of stealing two bit items that they couldn't get much money for, I think they came up with the kidnapping plan thinking the Ramseys would get scared by the note--and not call police...get the money and hand it over. A druggie fits in with the subculture in Boulder. There were plenty of transcients and druggies hanging around the area. Prior to the murder, the Boulder Camera was reporting that drug use and crimes were escalating in Boulder. There were breakins with people home in bed...a bat attack when a woman came home....and burglaries.

Baloney! :)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrsrb10