Please Offer Words of Support to Victims of Abuse at the Hands of Sandusky

Tricia

Manager Websleuths.com
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Dear Websleuths Members,

We are posting this thread all over Websleuths.

It is important for victims of sexual abuse to know they are supported by people from all over the world.

I would like you to post your thoughts of love and support here for the victims of Jerry Sandusky and California Catholic Priest Father Michael Kelly .

To Sandusky's Victims and Father Kelly's victims,

If you have come forward then I know you are starting the long road to healing. We will stand with you in spirit as you bring down these monsters who stole a part of your childhood.

If you have yet to come forward please know that even though it is scary and difficult you will find that people from all over the world will be there with you, will support you, applaud you, and help you. Don't be afraid. You are the one with all the power now.

Take care,
Tricia Griffith
Co-owner Websleuths.com
tgrif@xmission.com

IF YOU HAVE BEEN ABUSED BY EITHER OF THESE MEN OR KNOW SOMEONE WHO HAS THEN PLEASE EMAIL SANDUSKYVICTIMS@WEBSLEUTHS.COM

To the Victims of Abuse: My heart has been broken as I have heard your stories. Your bravery and courage are extremely admirable. I am so sorry for the pain you have experienced. You have my utmost respect. I pray that each one of you will be able to move forward from these terrible events and you will be able to find peace and healing. Blessings to you all....

It cant have been easy. Not to testify, not to admit what happened and not have tried to process it and get on with your life.

You are more than those terrible moments of being assaulted. Your life means more and you can be bigger than it. It isnt your fault, and whatever you think you traded or said or did, you were a child and he was a predator.

Take something back, because everyone is going to believe you now even if they didnt then. I am pulling for you and I admire you and all of your courage.

To the Survivors,
you are loved and respected by more people than you will ever know. I hope you know, with all your hearts and all your minds that you did not deserve any of this. Nothing, not one thing, that man did , was your fault. Live a good life. Fill your home with love and laughter- because that is what you do deserve.
Brightest Blessings!

To All Victims of Sexual Abuse:

Please know that I admire you for your courage in coming forward and testifying against those who harmed you. One way sex offenders control their victims is by making them feel ashamed and afraid to speak out. You have no need to be ashamed; the one who exploited you is the one who should be ashamed. You no longer have anything to fear. By coming forward and testifying against those who abused you, you have broken free of their control, shown support for others who suffered, and prevented potential victims from suffering in the future.

Now you can look proudly into the future knowing that you are viewed as heroes to many. I hope that others who are now suffering abuse or may at some time in the future will be inspired by the courage you have shown and will not be afraid to break free of the control of their abusers.

Victims:

Never give up, never surrender.

Fight the power.

We are here for you.

To the Victims,

My heart breaks for you and for the childhood you lost at the hands of a monster. But, you had the bravery to speak out about it. You are keeping other kids from the same fate as you. I hope that fact gives you some peace.

I am so very sorry for the suffering that you have gone through. You will all remain in my prayers forever. We all care about you and wish you the very best that life offers. God Bless You.

Forgive me if I do not address you as victims, but as survivors.

I applaud your courage, for it took courage to face each day back then. Please don't let this event define who you are, refuse to be victims and forge your own pathways in your life.

You have probably prevented many others from becoming victims to this evil, you have rescued many, that makes you heroes not victims.

Hugs and well wishes headed your way.
-x-

Dear Survivors,

My heart goes out to you and my prayers are with you.

What you have endured should not happen to anyone. Don't let this man steal anything else from you. You are not defined by what this monster did.

Your best revenge is to live a happy, healthy, productive life. Live well. Love deeply.

We all have a story to tell, some tell it outloud and others tell it privately, but what we all need to do is to tell someone. What happens to you does not define who you are, only you can decide what kind of person you want to be. My prayers are with you through this difficult time. Hold your heads high...I have and the world looks a whole lot better than when you face you head down.

To the victims who have come forward and those who haven't - these are appalling crimes because advantage has been taken of vulnerablility by those who we should be able to trust, but at the end of the day the flesh is the flesh and cares not - the spirit is the spirit and yours is not unclean while their's is foul - get on with your lives remembering you are not a perpetrator of the removal of the free will of any human being: the one act indefensible and unforgivable by God and all humanity. God bless you, be strong and big love and hugs to those of you who have come out fighting and spoken up against these foul and weak minded monsters. xx Never let scum be responsible for robbing you of your life of your spirit of your soul; it is your life - take it, own it - live it. xx

To the survivors,
Your courageous actions in coming forward and speaking the truth are an inspiration. I cannot imagine the personal cost involved in pursuing justice and revealing your pain to the world. Your stories have brought revolutionary awareness and critical understanding to how predators work, as well as shining the light of truth on the fact that predators can be found anywhere.

On behalf of my young sons, I want to thank you for advancing the cause of children's rights, especially the right to be protected and believed. Praying for your peace.

Please know that I am sending up a prayer for all of you who have suffered. It's so hard to understand how people can be so cruel and twisted to offend like this. But please never stop believing that there are people who care about you, and are praying for you. I am one of them. God Bless You, and God Heal You. - Love, Roses

:great:
You are brave for facing him and bringing him where he belongs...away from society

You have saved future victims he may have had and for this you are all HEROES
:tyou::gthanks::fireworks:

It cannot have been easy, reliving it all over again. Your courage is amazing.

Just remember, those damaging events of the past do not define you, nor your present life. It's important to heal past wounds and comfort your past self, but you are in your present life now. I hope it's the safe and loving one you all deserve.

To the survivors of this crime:

First, I hope you know that it wasn't your fault. None of it. Whenever an adult does those things with a kid, it's NEVER the kid's fault. And nothing changes that- It doesn't matter what he said or did, or what you said or did, he was the adult and he should not have done what he did. So I just hope that you know in your heart that you are innocent in all of this. It's common for kids who have been abused to feel guilty. Don't fall for that, dont let anything he said or did make you feel guilt. You did NOTHING wrong.

Second, you, all of you, are SO BRAVE. Maybe you don't feel very brave all the time but the rest of us are amazed at your courage. So many people go their whole, entire lives without ever talking about what happened because they are too scared. You have a kind of strength and courage that many of wish we had. It takes guts to tell. It takes guts to expose the truth about someone bad. It takes guts to talk about something painful. You should be proud of yourselves for having the courage to seek justice. I am literally awed at how strong you all are.

Third, when a person is abused, especially when they are young, they sometimes feel like they'll never be normal. Don't worry. It may not feel like it right now, but there will be a new kind of normal coming along. It will take time to feel normal again and it will take some work. But you can do it and there are resources to help you. So don't give up on yourself.
You've done so many brave things already, don't ever give up on yourself, be brave enough to seek out any help you need. You have value as a person and you deserve to have a bright future.

Hugs,

pageantmom

I just want to say that although I will never understand what you all went through, I admire you all for being as brave as you were and sharing your stories. It takes a huge amount of courage that I will most likely never know. I think that you are all worthy, special, and important in every way. I don't know if any of you will take comfort in this message, but I hope that you will- and I wish you all nothing but happiness in everything that you do. And although it might be incredibly, almost unbearably difficult at times- try to remember that there are people thinking of you and sending you comfort from afar, even if it seems like you are the only one that feels the way that you do. Thank you all, individually, for being such an inspiration and a light in the dark to victims everywhere- even if I'm not one, you've shown me what strength and courage really means.

Stay strong and press forward. :heartbeat:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrsrb10
Back