Thread: Please Offer Words of Support to Victims of Abuse at the Hands of Sandusky

"The truth is on the march and nothing will stop it" Emile Zola

Please Offer Words of Support to Victims of Abuse at the Hands of Sandusky

Dear Websleuths Members,

We are posting this thread all over Websleuths.

It is important for victims of sexual abuse to know they are supported by people from all over the world.

I would like you to post your thoughts of love and support here for the victims of Jerry Sandusky and California Catholic Priest Father Michael Kelly .

To Sandusky's Victims and Father Kelly's victims,

If you have come forward then I know you are starting the long road to healing. We will stand with you in spirit as you bring down these monsters who stole a part of your childhood.

If you have yet to come forward please know that even though it is scary and difficult you will find that people from all over the world will be there with you, will support you, applaud you, and help you. Don't be afraid. You are the one with all the power now.

Take care,
    Tricia Griffith
    Co-owner Websleuths.com
    tgrif@xmission.com

IF YOU HAVE BEEN ABUSED BY EITHER OF THESE MEN OR KNOW SOMEONE WHO HAS THEN PLEASE EMAIL SANDUSKYVICTIMS@WEBSLEUTHS.COM

__________________________________________________ ____
    `````````````````

JOIN US EVERY THURSDAY NIGHT FOR TRUE CRIME RADIO ON IHEART. CLICK HERE THURSDAYS 8 PM EASTERN FOR THE LINK TO THE SHOW, TO JOIN OUR NEW CHATROOM, AND FOR SHOW ARCHIVES! DON'T FORGET CHAT OPENS THURSDAYS 7:30 EASTERN

Join Websleuths on Twitter

And Face Book of course
    |

************************************************** **************************************

Tricia Griffith
    tgrif@xmission.com
    6300 N. Sage Wood Drive
    Suite H # 214
    Park City UT

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Tricia For This Useful Post:

Dear Victims, thank-you for having the courage to stand up and confront your accusers in court, no matter how powerful of men they were. I know how hard that is to do, and to not be believed. I will always believe you, I was molested myself. I wish you healing and a lifetime of happiness you were robbed of. The Sandusky verdict gave me a small measure of justice, since my molester died without being prosecuted.
    Please help locate Mark Dribin http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...ht=Mark+Dribin and Ilene Misheloff http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...lene+Misheloff and bring them home.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to LinasK For This Useful Post:

To the survivors -

Nothing this man did to you is your fault.

You were an innocent child and you have nothing to be ashamed of. This evil predator was allowed to roam free for years, and I wish those who had covered for him or "turned a blind eye" could all be prosecuted for their part in his continued abuses.

Your bravery at standing up and speaking against this beast has changed our society forever. You have shown that good can come of evil...we have learnt a lesson that this sort of evil is still with us, and our fight against these animals must be intensified. We all share the blame that this monster was allowed to hide in plain sight for so long. Our rose coloured glasses are now shattered, thanks to you and your bravery in speaking out at such personal cost.

Our thoughts are with you all, may you be able to move forward from this abuse and live a happy, healthy life.

And thank you, from the bottom of my heart, for standing up against this evil and showing the world it is in every level of our society. We will all be better equipped to keep our children safe, thanks to you.

6. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to SapphireSteel For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by SapphireSteel View Post
    To the survivors -

Nothing this man did to you is your fault.

You were an innocent child and you have nothing to be ashamed of. This evil predator was allowed to roam free for years, and I wish those who had covered for him or "turned a blind eye" could all be prosecuted for their part in his continued abuses.

Your bravery at standing up and speaking against this beast has changed our society forever. You have shown that good can come of evil...we have learnt a lesson that this sort of evil is still with us, and our fight against these animals must be intensified. We all share the blame that this monster was allowed to hide in plain sight for so long. Our rose coloured glasses are now shattered, thanks to you and your bravery in speaking out at such personal cost.

Our thoughts are with you all, may you be able to move forward from this abuse and live a happy, healthy life.

And thank you, from the bottom of my heart, for standing up against this evil and showing the world it is in every level of our society. We will all be better equipped to keep our children safe, thanks to you.
    Nothing I could write would be more eloquent than this. So I just say, what she said.

I'd like to add though: Men who run around on a football field playing a game are not heroes. They are just playing a game, no matter how skilled they might be at it.

YOU are the heroes. Whether you've stood up publicly or not, you've found some way to survive the unspeakable. And that is no game.

Because I've had good friends experience what you did, friends who shared their emotions with me, I imagine you struggle daily with thoughts that you are worthless--because of what happened to you, because of what people around you whom you respected and trusted, who should have known better, allowed to happen to you.

Those thoughts are wrong.

You matter; your life matters, and you deserve to live it to its fullest.

Please do your best not to let the evil you experienced let you lose sight of that.
    Last edited by IzzyBlanche; 07-01-2012 at 11:28 PM. Reason: Possible inadvertent insensitivity
    I'm so tired.

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to IzzyBlanche For This Useful Post:

To Jerry Sandusky's victims;

I admire and respect each of you who have come forward and told the truth about the worst thing that could have happened to you. I respect the victims who haven't spoken out because it is too painful for them. In speaking out, you have saved more victims. You have done the right thing, and I admire you for it.

Please know that there are thousands of people who are furious that these sexual assaults and rapes were allowed to happen even to the first victim, much less the untold number there really is.

Continue to stand tall and know that so many, many people are standing with you. May God bless and keep you and your loved ones.

We are here for you!
    **May God Watch Over All Missing and Abused Children**

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to LaLaw2000 For This Useful Post:

You can also send your messages of support and thanks to the Sandusky victims who testified to Sanduskyvictims@websleuths.com

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mercyneal For This Useful Post:

To all sexual abuse victims of Jerry Sandusky and other predators:

First of all, I say 'all' because I believe there are more victims of Sandusky out there who have not yet come forward. To you and all other victims, please come forward to tell about what happened to you and begin an ENDING of the physical and mental torment which your abusers caused you. The following article confirms that in the Sandusky trial it was the VOICE OF THE VICTIMS that was believed over everything the defense tried to use to conceal the truth. YOUR TRUTH and YOUR TESTIMONY of your obvious suffering and trauma was believed, and brought Jerry Sandusky to justice at last.

Jerry Sandusky Trial: Juror Said Credibility Of Accusers Sealed Guilty Verdict

A juror in the Jerry Sandusky sex abuse trial said that a guilty verdict was reached in part because of "very convincing" testimony from the accusers who took the stand. Sandusky, the former Penn State football coach, was convicted on 45 counts of child sex abuse -- nearly every charge.

To all additional victims of Sandusky and other predators, please come forward:

YOU are not alone

YOU were not at fault

YOUR VOICE will be heard

YOU will be believed

YOU will be helped and supported

YOU can shine the light of truth on your abuser

YOU are worthy of having justice for yourself and your abuser

YOU can face the abuser with the help of counselors, law enforcement and the courts

YOU can prevail against your abusers

YOU can be free of the terror they imposed on your life

YOU can receive counseling and help to finally live a healthy
    and soul-restoring life again

YOUR bravery will be rewarded by a renewed chance at life with
    no fear and knowing you have prevented new victims from being abused.

This is the most important action you will ever take to recover from your abuse and to make sure your abuser cannot continue to victimize others in the dark and in secret.

We and the world applaud the courage of those who have already come forward to testify and to begin the healing, and those who will in the future.

You now have taken and will take the POWER from the abuser and hold it in YOUR hands for the rest of your lives.

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Reader For This Useful Post:

The beautiful roundabout of Context, Veracity, and JUSTICE
    insufficient words

For stepping forward when it was easier to stay hidden.
    For your courage in the face of others' cowardice.
    For speaking the truth and killing the lies.
    For choosing honesty over complicity, and honor over shame.

For lighting a path for others when no one lit the way for you.

For the good man you are, and are still becoming.
    For tomorrow, and the day after that,
    And the day after that,
    And for all your days
    After that.
    You can hold back from the suffering of the world. You have free permission to do so and it is in accordance with your nature.
    But perhaps this very holding back is the one suffering you could have avoided.
    Franz Kafka

Be not simply good. Be good for something.
    HDT

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ynotdivein For This Useful Post: