GUILTY TN - Maurice Brown, 3, Memphis, 1 July 2012

What time did dad fall asleep? Where is mom? When was Maurice's last independent sighting? Was any door open? Why and where would a three year old go IN THE dark?

There is another article from WREG that I can't link. They are worried about the heat. It is so HOT. He is wearing a blue batman shirt.

What time did dad fall asleep? Where is mom? When was Maurice's last independent sighting? Was any door open? Why and where would a three year old go IN THE dark?
WREG says he disappeared between 8 and 9 pm.

maurice-brown.jpg

http://wreg.com/2012/07/02/3-year-old-missing-in-south-memphis/

Father: 'I give anything to get my son back'

A 3-year-old boy went missing overnight in Memphis after his father fell asleep.

Maurice Brown Jr., 3, went missing at 8:30 p.m. on South Pauline Street. Now, his father, Maurice Brown Senior, believes gang members took his son to retaliate against him. He said he fell asleep and when he woke up, his boy was gone.

"I searched the house and he was nowhere to be found. I got my other son off the couch and walked around the block. Got in my car, drove around the block and called the police and from there they haven't told me anything," said Maurice Brown Senior.

[snip]

Police took Maurice Senior's vehicle from the scene as part of the investigation.

[snip]

Maurice Senior also said they took something else from his home during the investigation.

"I had a bath towel where I cut my finger at, you know, and that's what they took."

More: http://www.kait8.com/story/18929570/3-year-old-boy-missing-overnight

"I love him to death. He was happy kid, never did nothing to nobody, he never did nothing to nobody, all he do is sit in front of the TV, 24/7 watching TV, he never moved," said his father.

He is about three feet tall and 65 pounds. Maurice was last seen wearing a blue, Batman shirt and blue jeans.

And that's why he's 3 and 65 lbs... good grief. Praying they find this little boy, I want to believe THIS dad. MOO

I am going to take a wild guess that even if this child is found alive, he won't be going back to the house he came from. :twocents:

http://www.kait8.com/story/18929570/3-year-old-boy-missing-overnight

Now, his father, Maurice Brown Senior, believes gang members took his son to retaliate against him.

------------------

I got my other son off the couch and walked around the block.

------------------

"I love him to death.
He was happy kid,
never did nothing to nobody, he never did nothing to nobody,
all he do is sit in front of the TV, 24/7 watching TV, he never moved,
"
said his father.

He is about three feet tall and 65 pounds.

Why would gang members know AND take a towel that has dad's blood on it? Possible explanation for his blood present when Maurice is found? Hummmmm. JMO

Why would gang members know AND take a towel that has dad's blood on it? Possible explanation for his blood present when Maurice is found? Hummmmm. JMO

No no, the police took the bath towel with the blood on it. They, LE, also took the dad's vehicle.

I seriously doubt a gang came and took this little precious boy. IMO.

I hope they find him safe-what a beautiful smile he has!!!

No no, the police took the bath towel with the blood on it. They, LE, also took the dad's vehicle.

I seriously doubt a gang came and took this little precious boy. IMO.

Thanks, read too fast about the bloody towel. Nope, I don't think gang members are responsible either, sadly...

Heartbreaking any way it turns out....

That smile just melted my heart! Horrible.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrsrb10
Back