1201 users online (219 members and 982 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

PA - Man Stabbed For Not Being A Barber

A man was in his own home giving his 6 year old a haircut when in walked a stranger asking if he would cut his hair. The man told him was no barber and to leave. He did, but came back asking for a haircut. Again refused he pulls out a gun. The victim fought him and the guy pulled out a knife stabbing the man several times.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2012/07/02...er-police-say/

You want your hair did then head to Upper Cutz or Super Cutz or whatever. Lunatics.

We are living in strange times
    England's dancing days are done...

Imagine the mayhem if he'd discovered the poor fellow was not only not a barber, but therefore could not be a barber surgeon (Wiki).

Quote Originally Posted by wfgodot View Post
    Imagine the mayhem if he'd discovered the poor fellow was not only not a barber, but therefore could not be a barber surgeon (Wiki).
    He should have looked for one of these:

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_BC-B1uPfJz...Pole+%23+7.jpg

Hopefully the man recovers because there was bloodletting going on. Only the wrong way. Plus the poor child must have freaked out.

Honestly I don't know many folks who leave the door open here, but you should be able to for good Lord's sake.

Not for nothing, but what if he said he was a Barber and messed up his tape or something? He'd have shot him.

Quote Originally Posted by Filly View Post
    He should have looked for one of these:

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_BC-B1uPfJz...Pole+%23+7.jpg
    Or picked himself up one of these little numbers:

"Flowbee: the only blood you'll shed is your own."

What's next? Being tasered for not being a veterinarian? Maced for refusing to file a stranger's taxes? Put to the sword for being unqualified to treat some lunatic's recurrent gingivitis? I worry about these new occupational (or non-occupational) hazards, I really do. And in future, as the one who is called upon to trim the fringes of our two wee lads, I shall do so with the blinds lowered and the doors firmly locked, and the largest pair of scissors I can find kept close to hand.

s

Quote Originally Posted by scapa View Post

What's next? Being tasered for not being a veterinarian? Maced for refusing to file a stranger's taxes? Put to the sword for being unqualified to treat some lunatic's recurrent gingivitis? I worry about these new occupational (or non-occupational) hazards, I really do. And in future, as the one who is called upon to trim the fringes of our two wee lads, I shall do so with the blinds lowered and the doors firmly locked, and the largest pair of scissors I can find kept close to hand.

s

The situation is not funny, but with the flowbee.

You keep those blinds lowered is right while doing the little ones bangs.

Somehow I'll have to find this stabbers name somewhere.

Quote Originally Posted by scapa View Post

Scapa, you just made my day!