Page 1 of 8 12345678 LastLast

Thread: WESH: Caylee's Fund dissolved, Dr. Phil's 600K contribution

WESH: Caylee's Fund dissolved, Dr. Phil's 600K contribution

Just on WESH, Bob Kealing reported that George & Cindy's charity was dissolved last Friday.

And that Dr. Phil reportedly contributed $600,000 to it!!!! Whoa!!!

And that KC and Cindy have reconciled, without George knowing....

Hmmm....

MM
    www.amazon.com/shops/Grand_Media
    http://stores.ebay.com/grand-media-usa36

"This pretense of ignorance is getting old." - JA

'Dr. Phil’ donated $600,000 to Anthony charity, People reports

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/ent...e-reports.html

wow.

sick.

can't speak.

I really don't know much about the ins and outs of Dr. Phil, but I'm hoping against hope that he's got the kind of integrity he preaches about. I think he's got a team of brilliant, funny people that feed him the goodies, the lines that make us laugh and wonder and ponder, but I don't see him going so far as to do what some might think he's done here. I think he could be somewhat of a fool, and he may have been had by a very specifically scam-oriented group of people. The kind of people that walked with their heads held high right smack deliberately into the middle of a jungle full of hungry lions and said "I have no food here", while they secretly had poptarts in their knapsacks. I don't know. This is so confusing and so upsetting, and I hesitate to jump to any conclusions about who did or knew what, without knowing facts, because that's how rumors start, and, shoot, I'm just so upset about all this.

Gosh, I really hate things sometimes. Truly hate.

You don't think they closed up shop and 'left town' because of any possible recriminations over something else that might rear it's ugly head? They might still hold passports. I don't like this, not one bit. Something is definately up. This barrage of info coming one on top of the other for the last 2 weeks or so. I guarantee the Dr P show got their phone lines tied up to beat the band and the emails are being sent fast and furious. I hope every media outlet gets on this toot sweet. Let's rock and roll.

Hey my friend!!!!

So good to see you!
    Never interrupt your opponent when they are making a mistake.

Quote Originally Posted by Muzikman View Post
    Just on WESH, Bob Kealing reported that George & Cindy's charity was dissolved last Friday.

And that Dr. Phil reportedly contributed $600,000 to it!!!! Whoa!!!

And that KC and Cindy have reconciled, without George knowing....

Hmmm....

MM
    Muzikman!! You are a sight for sore eyes!
    Founding Member of AFKBPOFPOPL

The beautiful roundabout of Context, Veracity, and JUSTICE
    MM, you know you've been missed when you are welcomed home with the universal WS greeting of, "Link please?"

So good to see you again!
    You can hold back from the suffering of the world. You have free permission to do so and it is in accordance with your nature.
    But perhaps this very holding back is the one suffering you could have avoided.
    Franz Kafka

Be not simply good. Be good for something.
    HDT

Quote Originally Posted by ynotdivein View Post
    MM, you know you've been missed when you are welcomed home with the universal WS greeting of, "Link please?"

I covered for him by moving salvarenga's post with the Orlando Sentinel link.

Maybe WESH will post a video soon.
    Never interrupt your opponent when they are making a mistake.

The magazine offers the information in ”The Strange Lonely Life of Casey Anthony.” The article is timed to the first anniversary Thursday of Anthony’s acquittal of murder in the 2008 death of her daughter, Caylee.
    It sounds like that was supposed to be the cover story...but People's cover for this week (not out yet) is of Tom and Katie's divorce. Maybe it will be next week's cover, but I'll laugh if Casey got bumped to just being another article in the magazine.

Whoa, I thought it was just going to be speculation that the Dr. Phil $$ went to support Casey, but read Hal's blog above for more info, apparently it DID go to support Casey!!

"Still, Kealing noted that People reports the “Dr. Phil” money has gone to support Casey Anthony."

more info at Hal's blog above, UNBELIEVABLE!! if that is true, I am SPEECHLESS!! I have no other recourse to believe that was the plan all along by the Anthony's, I knew I always THOUGHT that, but to see it in black and white.

The only good thing this might do is FURTHER put back any Casey book/interview because of renewed outrage (at least ** I ** am outraged LOL), and hopefully this info will further TANK Baez's book LOLOL!!

I'm just glad this info from People has been leaked before the warm and fuzzy remembrances the media will be spewing this week, oh, poor Casey, if it is true, and a half a million dollars went to support Casey?? how do these people operate?? I'm truly speechless!!!

IMO, MOO, etc.

Casey Cindy and George sold Caylee's soul for $600K.
    I hope they feel they got a bargain..

HI Muzikman!!!!! so glad to see you posting!!!! Hope you come back soon

Dr Phil donated $600,000
    In less than 1 year they had $100,00 left over
    The remaining $100,00 was distributed to 3 other foundations

QUESTIONS
    1. If Dr Phil donated $600,00...What happened to $500,00 of Foundation funds in less than 1 years time?
    2. Did they attempt to amend or change State Laws regarding Grandparents Rights?
    3. Which 3 other Foundations received/split the remaining $100,00?

UPDATE
    http://ccfcorp.dos.state.fl.us/scrip...s_filing_type=

The Caylee Marie Anthony Foundation is still ACTIVE
    Cindy is the Registered Agent and Officer along with George, Lee and others
    Last edited by Intermezzo; 07-02-2012 at 08:37 PM.
    ----------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------
    "There are three kinds of intelligence: one kind understands things for itself, the other appreciates what others can understand, the third understands neither for itself nor through others. This first is excellent, the second good, and the third useless.

--Niccolo Machiavelli"

Quote Originally Posted by NavySubMom View Post

Whoa, I thought it was just going to be speculation that the Dr. Phil $$ went to support Casey, but read Hal's blog above for more info, apparently it DID go to support Casey!!

"Still, Kealing noted that People reports the “Dr. Phil” money has gone to support Casey Anthony."

more info at Hal's blog above, UNBELIEVABLE!! if that is true, I am SPEECHLESS!! I have no other recourse to believe that was the plan all along by the Anthony's, I knew I always THOUGHT that, but to see it in black and white.

The only good thing this might do is FURTHER put back any Casey book/interview because of renewed outrage (at least ** I ** am outraged LOL), and hopefully this info will further TANK Baez's book LOLOL!!

I'm just glad this info from People has been leaked before the warm and fuzzy remembrances the media will be spewing this week, oh, poor Casey, if it is true, and a half a million dollars went to support Casey?? how do these people operate?? I'm truly speechless!!!

IMO, MOO, etc.
    What makes you think that the media is going to be sympathetic to Casey for the anniversary?

15. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to eileenhawkeye For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Intermezzo View Post
    HI Muzikman!!!!! so glad to see you posting!!!! Hope you come back soon

Dr Phil donated $600,000
    In less than 1 year they had $100,00 left over
    The remaining $100,00 was distributed to 3 other foundations

QUESTIONS
    1. If Dr Phil donated $600,00...What happened to $500,00 of Foundation funds in less than 1 years time?
    2. Did they attempt to amend or change State Laws regarding Grandparents Rights?
    3. Which 3 other Foundations received/split the remaining $100,00?
    Wonder what they were doing in the Bahamas? Offshore banking?

Quote Originally Posted by ynotdivein View Post

When there is Justice - there is Peace.

18. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to logicalgirl For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by ZsaZsa View Post
    Wonder what they were doing in the Bahamas? Offshore banking?
    Spending some of the 600K Thats what. And by the way, I do not buy it that George has no clue about Cindy and Casey making up etc. I am glad he is not partaking of that but he sure hasn't turned down any free money either. ! I would have respected George a lot more if he would have divorced Cindy long ago.

Quote Originally Posted by eileenhawkeye View Post
    What makes you think that the media is going to be sympathetic to Casey for the anniversary?
    People apparently have her on their cover - The sad lonely life of Casey or something like that!

I'm sure not buying it. I will do my own little protest, every time I'm in line
    and I see People magazines, I turn them in so no one can see the headlines.
    Same with National Enquirer... doesn't do much but makes me feel one smidgeon better while I'm checking groceries out!

Quote Originally Posted by SweetT View Post
    Spending some of the 600K Thats what. And by the way, I do not buy it that George has no clue about Cindy and Casey making up etc. I am glad he is not partaking of that but he sure hasn't turned down any free money either. ! I would have respected George a lot more if he would have divorced Cindy long ago.
    He is living off the blood money too, so he is just as complicit as Cindy..... he knows a percentage of it is keeping Casey in comfort. That is indirectly
    condoning all she has done.

Also a side note 600K was from Dr Phil, how much more did they receive? I'm sure it was quite a bit. No wonder they had not been trying to find jobs or anything. They are rich...but as usual from what I've seen of them they blow through money like it is air. Still sickening.

He is living off the blood money too, so he is just as complicit as Cindy..... he knows a percentage of it is keeping Casey in comfort. That is indirectly
    OH I totally agree which is why I would have respected him if he would have divorced Cindy long ago. Now..well not so much. He is in it for the money, I agree.

24. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to SweetT For This Useful Post:

I always suspected that Dr. Phil interview with G&C was shady. By shady, I mean that they definitely got paid, and that my suspicions about Casey benefitting from it were true. I will never watch Dr. Phil again. Ever.
    Do you have language questions or letters/documents that you'd like to have examined in order to determine the language background of the writer? I can help!

People apparently have her on their cover - The sad lonely life of Casey or something like that!

I'm sure not buying it. I will do my own little protest, every time I'm in line
    and I see People magazines, I turn them in so no one can see the headlines.
    Same with National Enquirer... doesn't do much but makes me feel one smidgeon better while I'm checking groceries out!
    The cover that's coming out this week is Tom and Katie's divorce.

27. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to eileenhawkeye For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by eileenhawkeye View Post
    it will depends who is doing the stories/interviews, and who is being interviewed.

Anyone interviewing Jose Baez about his new book might get the sympathy card going, depending on what his book says. Depends on what questions are agreed to before hand. I can see some "reporters"? "coming around" to his side of things, I guess we'll see on his book promotional tour.

Also, look at what Piers Morgan ended up doing with Cheney Mason that night with his "impromptu"? interview, saying Casey seems to be "changing" or "seeing the err of her ways" or something along those lines.

IMO, MOO, etc.

29. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to NavySubMom For This Useful Post:

but aren't there LAWS about using money donated for Charitable Corporations, that you have to actually use that donated money for the CHARITY?? at least SOME of it??? and NOT use it for whatever you want? Heck, EVERYONE would be doing that kind of thing..... wait, maybe everyone is, who knows? look at BringKidsHome and the Caylee Memorial that was supposed to be down in the swampland at the end of Hopespring Drive, whatever happened to THAT scam??

IMO, MOO, etc.

Page 1 of 8 12345678 LastLast