07-03-2012, 09:36 PM #1
Grandma's pot cookies land California toddler in hospital
A three-year-old California boy was rushed to the hospital Saturday morning after apparently eating marijuana-laced cookies.
The family believes the boy got into his grandmotherís stash of chocolate-chip pot cookies, tucked away in a garage refrigerator, one day earlier.
"It is not known how much the boy ate, but the childís grandmother said a silver-dollar-size bite had been enough to make her sleep, the Press-Enterprise reported."
By BetteDavisEyes in forum Bizarre and Off-Beat NewsReplies: 0Last Post: 06-23-2015, 08:15 AM
By Lovejac in forum Crimes-Spotlight on ChildrenReplies: 0Last Post: 09-02-2014, 12:38 PM
By Steely Dan in forum Up to the MinuteReplies: 38Last Post: 02-28-2014, 01:44 AM