1420 users online (316 members and 1104 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 46 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
    The beautiful roundabout of Context, Veracity, and JUSTICE

ME - Ayla Reynolds, 20 mnths, Waterville, 17 December 2011 - #10

Thread #1
    Thread #2
    Thread #3
    Thread #4
    Thread #5
    Thread #6
    Thread #7
    Thread #8
    Thread #9

FBI in on investigation of toddler's disappearance
    Police in Waterville say 20-month-old Ayla Reynolds was last seen at 8 o'clock Friday night. Justin DiPietro, the girl's father, reported her missing just before 9 a.m. Saturday, according to Waterville Police Chief Joe Massey.
    According to Massey, the child was asleep in her own room, and everyone else in the house went to sleep. Massey said DiPietro was not home alone, but declined to say who else was in the home with him.
    Police say the girl's mother, Trista Reynolds, lives in Portland.
    The investigation involves local police, state police, wardens and the FBI. The Waterville Fire Department is managing search parties that include firefighters and members of the community.
    Ayla was last seen wearing green one-piece pajamas with white polka dots and the words "Daddy's Princess" written on them.
    She's 2' 9" tall and weighs about 30 pounds. She has short, blonde hair and her left arm is in a sling with a soft splint. Police say that injury was suffered three weeks ago when she reportedly fell down accidentally.

http://www.wcsh6.com/news/article/18...sibly-abducted

Please continue here...
    Last edited by KateB; 04-19-2015 at 08:33 PM. Reason: repair url tags.
    You can hold back from the suffering of the world. You have free permission to do so and it is in accordance with your nature.
    But perhaps this very holding back is the one suffering you could have avoided.
    Franz Kafka

Be not simply good. Be good for something.
    HDT

The memorial to Ayla outside her bio-dad's home has been removed.

Ayla Reynolds shrine outside her fathers' home taken down (Bangor Daily News)

<snip>"The shrine removal comes just days after a $30,000 reward offered for information leading to an arrest in Ayla’s disappearance expired. The reward, which was offered by Waterville-area businesses, expired on June 30.

“First the reward was taken away and now this,” said Trista Reynolds." <snip>
    Last edited by ynotdivein; 07-04-2012 at 03:20 AM.
    You can hold back from the suffering of the world. You have free permission to do so and it is in accordance with your nature.
    Franz Kafka

HDT

snippets from : http://bangordailynews.com/2012/07/0...-home-removed/

WATERVILLE, Maine — Questions are mounting after a pile of stuffed animals and toys honoring missing toddler Ayla Reynolds was removed on Tuesday.
    The shrine removal comes just days after a $30,000 reward offered for information leading to an arrest in Ayla’s disappearance expired. The reward, which was offered by Waterville-area businesses, expired on June 30.

Thanks for this update, ynot !

This is NOT going away, Justin, ED, CR, LD and PD ...

Just because the Reward has "gone away", removing the items left on the DiPietro home in honor of Ayla is NOT going to make Ayla's disappearance "go away" either !

LE has clearly stated the investigation into Ayla's "disappearance" WILL continue ... that LE gets a break in the case soon !

for Ayla and that there will be Justice !

JMSSO = Just My Super Secret Opinion

ynot, for the new thread !

Hopefully, the "tittle" of this thread will SOON be changed to :

AYLA FOUND !

or ...

IN AYLA REYNOLDS CASE !

dog.gone, Ayla is out there somewhere, waiting for us to find her. This is a big state, but not so big that a 3 year old should get lost in it.
    Franz Kafka

HDT

Reading through some comments from article posted above...

I really like the idea someone suggested that the neighbor across the street should set up a new shrine, so every time JDP walks out his door he sees it and is reminded that Ayla is not forgotten!

BDN Editorial: As AR Reward Money Expires, Perseverance Does Not

"The online comment at the end of the Bangor Daily News’ story announcing the expiration of Ayla Reynold’s search reward money reads: Poor Ayla

Even a $30,000 incentive couldn’t prompt discovery or recovery of the Waterville toddler.

Police don’t expect to find Ayla alive, and the reward money expired June 30...."

Interesting comment from Laurie Bingham Ayla's Angels below editiorial.
    Franz Kafka

HDT

It saddens me to read Laurie's comment after the linked by ynotdivein article I hope she puts the memorial back up.

Websleuths now on Facebook

Welcome to all new members. Thank you for joining the conversation. Please take a moment to become familiar with the TOS and rules, etiquette and information.

mni wiconi I Stand With Standing Rock

Quote Originally Posted by buggsmom View Post
    Reading through some comments from article posted above...

I really like the idea someone suggested that the neighbor across the street should set up a new shrine, so every time JDP walks out his door he sees it and is reminded that Ayla is not forgotten!
    BBM:

This is a great idea !

Thanks for sharing this ...

Oh, how I wish one of the neighbors would do something like this

Looking for Ayla updates...

found a blog site titled Where Is Ayla. (not sure if I can post the link)
    I believe the site is run by "Ayla's Angel" from LostNMissing

4th of July blog...
    "I also wanted to give people a chance to express their emotions in the comment section. If you have any prayers, thoughts or words of encouragement for Trista, comment below."..."It's been almost seven months since Ayla went missing! Where is Ayla?! Happy Independence Day, Buggie! Come home soon! We miss you and I know your mommy wishes you were here with her today!"

worth looking at IMO

http://www.onlinesentinel.com/news/L...f-assault.html

Lance guilty, minuscule fine and judge says nothing about restitution. ???? Are there no real repercussions for any offenses in Waterville?
    Moo
    Where is Ayla?
    Clear your mind must be, if you are to discover the real villains behind this plot. Opinion only, my posts are.

Quote Originally Posted by Yoda View Post

Lance guilty, minuscule fine and judge says nothing about restitution. ???? Are there no real repercussions for any offenses in Waterville?
    Moo
    Where is Ayla?
    from the article above...

"...Both attorneys agreed that the altercation was a result of bad blood between the DiPietros and Linnell.
    Mitchell also asked for restitution up to $700 for medical bills which Linnell would submit, but the judge did not order restitution.

Mitchell said DiPietro admitted striking and knocking down Linnell as well as kicking him in the head.

He said it was self-defense. ..."
    This self-defense claim just doesn't make sense to me...Lance is the one that got out of the car to physically confront JLinnell.

"...Lance DiPietro’s attorney, David Geller, said Linnell had posted a comment on Facebook indicating he believed Justin DiPietro had something to do with Ayla’s disappearance from her father’s home on Dec. 17.

“That will have a very emotional effect on a father who has consistently said, ‘I had nothing to do with Ayla’s disappearance,’” Geller said. “I don't think Mr. Linnell was trying to instigate that family, but that's what happened.” ..."
    waaaaa...poor JDP read a mean post on Facebook.
    Ashamed it couldn't have had a more "emotional effect" on him to go out looking for his missing daughter or to tell the truth about what he really knows!
    (sorry for the sarcasm)

I agree wholeheartedly buggsmom. Very disappointing.

I keep thinking of Trista and praying that she is doing okay, maintaining her sobriety. I hope she still has the right support to carry her through this nightmare.

Websleuths now on Facebook

Welcome to all new members. Thank you for joining the conversation. Please take a moment to become familiar with the TOS and rules, etiquette and information.

mni wiconi I Stand With Standing Rock

Moo
    Where is Ayla?

Thanks for this update on Lance's court hearing ...

BBM: Nope ... it seems like these DiPietro's get away with everything, including "murder" of an innocent baby !

snippet from the above link :

The judge warned him another incident could result in a long jail sentence.

OMG ... really ? "Another Incident" ? So the judge is going to wait until Lance "strikes again" to put him in the ?

This Judge KNOWS that Ayla is "missing" and Judge gives Lance a "slap on the wrist" and a "warning"

This judge should have thrown Lance in until he TALKED about Ayla !

Sorry for the rant ... I am

find Ayla and let there be a break in this case !

Are there no real repercussions for any offenses in Waterville?
    Moo
    I live around 40 minutes from there, so this case really hits home for me, and depending on where you are here you can pretty much get away with anything.

Even in our small cities, there are plenty of places to hide things and dispose of evidence. There is a lot of water in the state and a heck of a lot of woodland.

EDIT: Actually I'm about 1 hour and 15 minutes from Waterville. Sorry about that!
    Last edited by RedBanana72; 07-06-2012 at 02:13 PM.

Page 1 of 46 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast