Gov't sees fit to declare, “No evidence of aquatic humanoids has ever been found"

wfgodot

Former Member
Reaction score
Feds: Mermaids do not exist (McClatchy / mysa.com)
PHILADELPHIA — The federal government last week went to unusual lengths to assure America that mermaids do not exist.

“No evidence of aquatic humanoids has ever been found,” asserts the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration in an item posted June 27 to its website, www.NOAA.gov.

But it gets stranger.
---
the complete story at link above

Well, its good that all the world's problems have been solved. Economy is dealt with, no more wars, everybody has perfect health care, nobody is homeless, crime is at zero.

Otherwise they wouldn't be wasting their time on mermaids, surely?

It's a conspiracy.

Well, its good that all the world's problems have been solved. Economy is dealt with, no more wars, everybody has perfect health care, nobody is homeless, crime is at zero.

Otherwise they wouldn't be wasting their time on mermaids, surely?

Absolutely.

Not that I am saying they exist, because they probably most likely don't, but hasn't only 5 percent of the ocean been explored???

On the one hand, it is not like, if the government does find something highly unusual, they're going to tell us anyway; so on the other, the fact they've chosen to deny what they wouldn't have told us about in the first place makes this weird.

My Papaw was in WW2 on a Navy ship. When I was tiny, in 1979, he used to tell me stories of mermaids. He would say while out in the middle of the sea, they "the upsiders" would hear songs coming from the ocean. And when closer to land, they would actually see beautiful women with tail like legs resting on rocks too far from land to be real. While I totally understand he could of be just telling me "tales' to entertain me. A small part of me wonders.... could mermaids be real? So much of the ocean is isolated.

Lets tell Americans that nice harmless mermaids dont exist but you may have to prepare to have zombies eat your brains.:waitasec:

If that is what they eat, I'll be safe! :woohoo:

Yet they advise us to be prepared for a zombie apocalypse :floorlaugh:
http://blogs.cdc.gov/publichealthmatters/2011/05/preparedness-101-zombie-apocalypse/

Lets tell Americans that nice harmless mermaids dont exist but you may have to prepare to have zombies eat your brains.:waitasec:

What's next? Nessie doesn't exist either??? Pffft.

They forgot to add: 5 gallons of your favourite alcohol beverage to the list. :snooty:

Personally, I think zombies already exist. Some cases we follow here are a testament to that. The most vulnerable. Women. Children.

I'm really worried about this. What's next? Are they going to say that Santa Claus doesn't exist? There is no tooth fairy?

There there Donjeta, we all know Santa Claus is real ;)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back