855 users online (120 members and 735 guests)  

Websleuths News

TX - Vampire-like attack on 16yo in Corpus Christi

Vampire in Corpus Christi? Teen bitten on neck by man (caller.com)
    ---
    Officers met with the 16-year-old who was being treated at Driscoll Children’s Hospital after 11 p.m. The teen told police [....] he accidentally bumped into a Hispanic man between 20-25 years old. The teen said the man attacked him, bit him on the neck, breaking the skin and ran off, police said.
    ---
    more at link above

Is the world crazier than usual at the moment?
    England's dancing days are done...

My aunt lived in Corpus for many years and was never once attacked by a vampire. Or zombie, for that matter.

Sounds like the Vampires are upset with all the press the Zombies have been getting lately.
    You don't scare me. I'm married to a redhead!
    --PATX

Everybody counts or nobody counts.
    --Hieronymus Bosch

Quote Originally Posted by PATX View Post
    Sounds like the Vampires are upset with all the press the Zombies have been getting lately.
    darn it, took the words right out of my fingertips, lol. I agree.

Websleuths now on Facebook

Welcome to all new members. Thank you for joining the conversation. Please take a moment to become familiar with the TOS and rules, etiquette and information.

mni wiconi - Lakota for Water is Life.

I feel sick. My daughter is there right now with her dad. I have been worried anyway just because she is away from me, but dang those vampires and zombies!!!!

Here's a lineup they can start with.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Vampir...79334212105506

And as zombies wreak havoc in Florida and vampires roam the Corpus Christie avenues, here in Maritime Canada the waters part, the sands tremble, and from the ocean depths emerge those merciless crustaceans of the North Atlantic --

Lock away your butter sauce and crackers, ladies and gents. They're coming for YOU!

In all seriousness, this strong desire to eat people, either by biting or sucking them in the Draculian manner, or with a full-on zombie attack, is an alarming trend (I think we can now call it a trend). When did the taboo start to break down so irretrievably? I've just finished Timothy Snyder's remarkable Bloodlands, a groundbreaking work of history in which he describes the agonized victims of the Stalin-sponsored Ukranian famine descending into cannibalism -- even as they starved, with no hope of salvation, very few went this far and many died rather than engage in it. They chose a certain painful death by starvation over (understandable if horrific) cannibalism; these freaks are knocking each other out of the way for a chance at the buffet table. What beyond powerful hallucinogenics do you think explains this?

Not the clever, ruthless, house-sized man-eating crabs, of course -- nothing explains them.

s

What will become of the rest of us when the Zombies battle the Vampires for global domination? Are we destined to be the main course left to the victors?
    You don't scare me. I'm married to a redhead!
    --PATX

Everybody counts or nobody counts.
    --Hieronymus Bosch

At least we don't have to worry about mermaids - according to the FBI they don't exist.