725 users online (116 members and 609 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 69 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast

MI - Carnel Chamberlain, 4, Mt. Pleasant, 21-Jun-2012 - #2

From The Morning Sun FB: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Morning-Sun/314961269802

Thread 1

Please Continue Here...

Sweet little angel you are safe now ... rest in peace.

Photos from various cases (click on left-column names on the main photobucket page...they are in alphabetical order) http://s296.photobucket.com/albums/mm166/crankycrankerson/

"LIKE" CCA: Crankycrankerson Case Archives on facebook, and please share the link: https://www.facebook.com/pages/CCA-C...479258?sk=wall

When I first saw the picture with the shaved head I thought that that was odd to cut the hair off a Native American. They are proud of their hair. Also, his smile seems forced, not genuine. Now looking more deeply I see bruising along his left ribcage and above his left eye. It kinds looks like a little cut on the lower left lip.

He is in a better place being loved on by his grandpa and so many others. SUFFER THE LITTLE CHILDREN TO COME UNTO ME.

Quote Originally Posted by mtrooper View Post
    That looks like a pretty nasty bruise on his ribcage. It is yellow, so it is old already. But 4 yr olds just should not have large bruises like that.
    “Every day that they don’t find something is good for me.“ Billie Dunn

Quote Originally Posted by ToosieJoie33 View Post
    When I first saw the picture with the shaved head I thought that that was odd to cut the hair off a Native American. They are proud of their hair. Also, his smile seems forced, not genuine. Now looking more deeply I see bruising along his left ribcage and above his left eye. It kinds looks like a little cut on the lower left lip.

He is in a better place being loved on by his grandpa and so many others. SUFFER THE LITTLE CHILDREN TO COME UNTO ME.
    I've seen shaved heads on Indian children when there is head lice. One of my friends brought her DH's son by another woman to live with them and in a few days we were Qwelling and shaving heads. It was my first thought when I saw his head was shaved.

http://grandmotherscouncil.org/
    My Facebook page; I am grateful for the fact that two people who joined had colonoscopies, discovered cancer and are on the way to healing through treatment. Colonoscopies save lives! [A 3rd person has just been added. 8/7]

www.facebook.com/WaitWhereAmIGoing
    https://www.tsu.co/JacieLin

Sitting on my hands....

But IMO it is perfectly normal for kids who play outside and especially boys to have bruises. It was mentioned that he had a trampoline. We have one and my girls get bruises all the time from falling on each other while jumping.

FWIW. I am not sticking up for either adult but I honestly think that some of the criticizing steps out of line. I pray for the justice that "Grasshopper" deserves. I am even getting a grasshopper sticker for my car with his initials.
    "Smile It Irritates Those Who Wish To Destroy You"
    All statements made are my opinion unless linked to an MSM

Bruising across a ribcage is NOT from playing with other children. I have 11 kiddos, and have fostered several, we have a trampoline. Bumped teeth, bruised knees, or legs, yes.... not a chance on the ribcage, especially in that pattern.

*All posts are my opinion only, and only my opinion.*

mama to 12 / adoptive parent educator

I'm personally not trying to criticize. I'm trying, honestly, to understand why.

If Carnel was outside playing, either swimming or on the trampoline, shirtless, with family living next door. How were signs of abuse missed ?

How much drug use was going on and who was aware of it? We know from MSM, the probation officer was aware of it. Who else was aware of it?
    Last edited by Cubby; 07-06-2012 at 04:41 AM. Reason: rephrase
    ~JMO~

A grandfather is someone with silver in his hair and gold in his heart. ~Author Unknown

Long Lost Love - Discovery ID - Disappeared - Bob Harrod Case

You can now purchase Mr. Harrod's Disappeared episode through Amazon, iTunes or YouTube.

This is a very staged photo ... adult sunglasses on top of his head ... the little smile is so forced ... his mouth is not open wide enough to even be saying "cheese." I wonder if this is a photo sent to mom on the phone by bf showing the "new haircut."

Cubby,
    I think the signs of abuse went unnoticed because it had only been going on for 2 or 3 weeks, before he died. We know of two incidents that Jaimie described.

My uncle left very few tell tale bruises or scars. But he terrified us with things like holding our kitty over the balcony by one leg, and threatening to drop her over the edge. Telling me it will be my baby brother next time. Tickling us so hard for so long that we wet our pants and cannot catch our breath. I could go on, but the point is, there are lots of ways to terrorize young kids, without leaving too many physical signs behind.
    ETA: He used to lock my baby brother in the closet, and then would molest me, and my brother could hear and see it.Horrible childhood abuse, with no physical evidence left behind.
    “Every day that they don’t find something is good for me.“ Billie Dunn

Quote Originally Posted by dillysmom11 View Post
    Bruising across a ribcage is NOT from playing with other children. I have 11 kiddos, and have fostered several, we have a trampoline. Bumped teeth, bruised knees, or legs, yes.... not a chance on the ribcage, especially in that pattern.
    ok. We can agree to disagree.
    I guess my girls are the minority.
    Or I need my eyes checked. LOL

On a side note:

Thank you very much for your strength as a momma to those who are made of your DNA and those who are not. Very much appreciated coming from a school district worker who has watched lives change in the matter of one school year when they are taken out of a "living hell" and into a loving home.
    "Smile It Irritates Those Who Wish To Destroy You"
    All statements made are my opinion unless linked to an MSM

Aside from the obviously healing bruise, I've been concerned with the red on his chest. I doubt it came from the sun as, had he been shirtless, it would have been all over his torso.
    The greatest trespasser on justice still wishes it done to him.

EDWARD COUNSEL, Maxims

Is the redness from the camera? - it's on part of his face as well.

Page 1 of 69 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast