Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 51 to 75 of 86

Thread: ***DENIED!*** Our First Case. Let's Keep PedophileDonald Scott Brunstetter in prison!

  1. #51
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    2,010
    Quote Originally Posted by LisaB View Post

    Donnie was convicted of (among others) two counts of child abuse, and one charge of second degree sex offense. I just called the Office of Victim Services for clarification, as his crimes occurred well AFTER the 1994 date this ruling took effect, and am waiting for clarification now. I will be sure to keep you all posted, and HUGE THANKS to Smooth for bringing to my attention that there might be other factors that could be used to keep him in prison.

    ETA: This doesn't apply to our case since the portions of the sentence that were suspended were for these charges. The ones he is actually serving time for are not considered "violent crimes" under this statute.
    I am curious, surely those would be the more serious of the convictions? Did the judge give any reasons why those were suspended but not the sentence for other crimes?

    What are the crimes he is actually in prison for?

    If the sex related crimes resulted in suspended sentences, I would guess that the chances of civil commitment are about zero. Civil commitment is applied to unrepentant sexual offenders who have a high probability to reoffend.

  2. #52
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    I'm in the haystack looking for that needle
    Posts
    609

    I hope I explained this clearly...........

    What some people don't realize about these kinds of cases (child predator), that child and every person that they interact with is affected by the actions of that pervert. In some cases, the victim becomes withdrawn, and has issues relating to other people, trusting other people. Then there is the opposite reaction. In way too many cases the victim sees themself as unworthy or tainted and they become promiscuous. They don't feel worthy of a decent relationship. In some respects, those associated with the victim of the predator becomes a victim also, through their relationship with the victim.

  3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to EXIA15145 For This Useful Post:


  4. #53
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Eastern U.S.
    Posts
    2,713
    Quote Originally Posted by Tugela View Post
    They were probably refering to the collective myspace messages and context, not specifically to the status update. That would be a reasonable argument for a defence lawyer to take when questioning the credibility of a witness since it reflected her state of mind during that period. After all, you say that you yourself were disturbed enough by them to ban her from using the service. You can't focus on an isolated statement as outrageous since that doesn't reflect what the lawyers were trying to show.

    If seven mandatory reporters were supposedly told independently, then you would have to assume that all seven people separately chose to put their careers on the line. That would create a reasonable credibilty issue on that claim since the chances of everyone not doing their job is not that great. What did those seven have to say? Did they all deny it? I am guessing they did or it would not have brought up to impeach her credibility.

    A word of advice, don't phrase things as "your position" or stuff like that, since it creates the impression of an adverserial conflict that you are trying to win, rather than addressing a crime. Whatever happened to you daughter happened, and its done. The winning and losing is the domain of the lawyers after that and it is not going to change the past. Facts and evidence are what they are, a victim does not have a position they need to take or defend. At this point he has been convicted and is in prison. If he gets out on parole or not is not really going to be affected by whatever you do or say. The parole board deals with this sort of stuff all the time, it is their job, they are going to go primarily with with the evidence (or lack thereof) for rehabilitation they have at their disposal. The best advice I can give you is to go on with your life, put it behind you and not get too involve in it all. You can send in your impact statement but beyond that the process is going to go pretty much as it is going to go, whatever letters and whatnot that people send in is not going to change the outcome, it is not an election.

    Btw, in an earlier message you mentioned a confession after the trial ended. I would not take that too seriously since he would have been preparing for eventual parole. If someone wants parole they usually have to show the board that they have been rehabilitated, and part of that involves admission of what they did and acknowledgement of how wrong it was. If he continued to claim that he was innocent he would probably not get parole. Once someone is convicted, if they actually are innocent they have to make a deal with the devil and confess anyway if they hope to get out before serving their full sentence. Real confessions come before the trial, not afterwards.

    Bleh....my dinner was burning while typing this out...trying something new too!
    OUCH.

    The problems I had with her myspace were that she had posed in bikini for photos (not on a beach, in her room) which I found inappropriate as she was 13, and that there was an album of photos of her cutting herself with a razor blade. If you wish, I can send those (cutting) photos to you. I still don't think the bikini pictures are appropriate, and therefore will not provide those to the general public. In addition, some of the things OTHERS posted to her myspace page were age-inappropriate. She stated she could not control what her friends said, so I made her move her computer out of her room, remove the offensive content, and changed her myspace password to one she did not know to keep her from using it. I left the "Time Warp" comment since I was aware of its source.

    The attorneys asked her about the song quote... and asked if she had typed that status update. She said she had and he then SPECIFICALLY referenced that quote as indicative of her being deluded enough to believe she controlled time and space. They did not ask her to explain, and she had been told to answer "yes" or "no" whenever possible (by the State's Attorney). I have a full recording of the trial, and you can order one from the court if you still doubt me. It is in a format that requires you to install the included player to listen, or I'd provide the relevant clip for you.

    The mandatory reporter she told first was her psychiatrist. I filed a complaint with the medical board, and their action was to "remind him" of his obligation to report. The letters from them are among the links above. The school personnel asked her if she had reported the abuse and she told them she had. The guidance counselor, nurse, and one teacher told ME, and again, asked if it had been reported. The school board policy is that the school staff NOT attempt to investigate the charges but to report. I told each of them that I had made a report, but asked that they do the same. They opted not to, as they knew it had already been reported. Had they followed protocol, they would have called CPS or the police to report it, as opposed to discussing it with me.

    He is NOT innocent. While I find his reasons for writing the letter to be self serving, he DID admit it, and the letter is linked above. I feel it was to put him in a better position for parole, but ALSO was part of the "12 step" NA program he participated in, and he pretty much had to do it to be considered cooperative and compliant with that program, also geared toward parole.

    Unfortunately, putting this behind us is harder than it sounds. I don't think you really understand. Your comments are hurtful, and really not what I had hoped to wake up to this morning. Thanks for that.

    When I spoke with the woman from the parole commission, she told me i ABSOLUTELY makes a difference whether we attend the parole hearing. She also indicated that the letter-writing campaign will work strongly in our favor. Unless you think she was blowing sunshine up my skirt, I believe she knows what she is talking about.
    My posts are strictly MY opinion under circumstances when many points of view need to be considered. I apologize in advance to anyone whose potential involvement is contemplated in error, or who may be offended because I do not see eye to eye with them on all matters related to this case. I hope our differences can be set aside as we unite in the search for this child. Your opinions and insights are just as valuable as mine.

    Make a difference. Read my story in the CAPER - Citizens Against Pedophile's Early Release Forum

  5. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to LisaB For This Useful Post:


  6. #54
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Eastern U.S.
    Posts
    2,713
    Quote Originally Posted by Tugela View Post
    I am curious, surely those would be the more serious of the convictions? Did the judge give any reasons why those were suspended but not the sentence for other crimes?

    What are the crimes he is actually in prison for?

    If the sex related crimes resulted in suspended sentences, I would guess that the chances of civil commitment are about zero. Civil commitment is applied to unrepentant sexual offenders who have a high probability to reoffend.
    Again, refer to the links in the first post... if you go to the Maryland Judiciary Case Search and enter his name, you can see all of his records back to the late 80s or early 90s. This was not information that was publicly available when we met him.

    Since you don't seem to have looked at any of the documents provided for you, I will look it up now and post the specific charges, disposition, and sentence for which he is currently imprisoned:


    Charge No: 1
    CJIS Code:1 3802
    Statute Code:27.35C.(b).(1)
    Charge Description: Child Abuse: Parent
    Offense Date From: 05/01/2000 To:
    Arrest Tracking No: 07-1001-67970-0
    Sentence Version:0
    Charge Class:F
    Disposition
    Plea: Not Guilty
    Plea Date:07/01/2008
    Disposition: Guilty
    Disposition Date:07/08/2008
    Jail Term: Yrs:15 Mos:0 Days:0 Hours:0
    Suspended Term: Yrs:10 Mos:0 Days:0 Hours:0
    UnSuspended Term: Yrs:5 Mos:0 Days:0 Hours:0
    Jail Text: 15 YRS - DOC, SUSPEND ALL BUT 5 YRS, CREDIT FOR 45 DAYS. REGISTER AS CHILD SEX OFFENDER. COURT COSTS $145. P&P FEE
    ----------------------------------------------------
    Charge No: 6
    CJIS Code:1 3802
    Statute Code:27.35C.(b).(1)
    Charge Description: Child Abuse: Parent
    Offense Date From: 05/01/2000 To:
    Arrest Tracking No: 07-1001-67970-0
    Charge Class:F
    Disposition
    Plea: Not Guilty
    Plea Date:07/01/2008
    Disposition: Guilty
    Disposition Date:07/08/2008
    Jail Term: Yrs:15 Mos:0 Days:0 Hours:0
    Suspended Term: Yrs:10 Mos:0 Days:0 Hours:0
    UnSuspended Term: Yrs:5 Mos:0 Days:0 Hours:0
    Jail Text: 15 YRS - DOC, SUSPEND ALL BUT 5 YRS, CONSECUTIVE TO CT #1.
    ----------------------------------------------------
    Charge No: 7
    CJIS Code:2 3600
    Statute Code:27.464A
    Charge Description: Sex Offense Second Degree
    Offense Date From: 05/01/2000To:
    Arrest Tracking No: 07-1001-67970-0
    Charge Class:F
    Disposition
    Plea: Not Guilty
    Plea Date:07/01/2008
    Disposition: Guilty
    Disposition Date:07/08/2008
    Jail Term: Yrs:15 Mos:0 Days:0 Hours:0
    Suspended Term: Yrs:10 Mos:0 Days:0 Hours:0
    UnSuspended Term: Yrs:5 Mos:0 Days:0 Hours:0
    Jail Text: 15 YRS - DOC, SUSPEND ALL BUT 5 YRS, CONSECUTIVE TO CT #6.
    ----------------------------------------------------
    Charge No: 8
    CJIS Code:3 3600
    Statute Code:27.464B
    Charge Description: Sex Offense Third Degree
    Offense Date From: 05/01/2000To:
    Arrest Tracking No: 07-1001-67970-0
    Charge Class:F
    Disposition
    Plea: Not Guilty
    Plea Date:07/01/2008
    Disposition: Guilty
    Disposition Date:07/08/2008
    Jail Term: Yrs:5 Mos:0 Days:0 Hours:0
    Suspended Term: Yrs:0 Mos:0 Days:0 Hours:0
    UnSuspended Term: Yrs:5 Mos:0 Days:0 Hours:0
    Jail Text: 5 YRS - DOC, CONCURRENT TO CT #1.
    ----------------------------------------------------
    Charge No: 9
    CJIS Code:6 3600
    Statute Code:27.554
    Charge Description: Unnatural Or Perverted Practice
    Offense Date From: 05/01/2000To:
    Arrest Tracking No: 07-1001-67970-0
    Charge Class:M
    Disposition
    Plea: Not Guilty
    Plea Date:07/01/2008
    Disposition: Guilty
    Disposition Date:07/08/2008
    Merged Text: MERGED INTO COUNT #7
    ----------------------------------------------------
    Charge No: 10
    CJIS Code:1 1415
    Statute Code:27.12A
    Charge Description: Assault-Second Degree
    Offense Date From: 05/01/2000To:
    Arrest Tracking No: 07-1001-67970-0
    Charge Class:M
    Disposition
    Plea: Not Guilty
    Plea Date:07/01/2008
    Disposition: Guilty
    Disposition Date:07/08/2008
    Merged Text: MERGED INTO COUNT #7
    ----------------------------------------------------
    Sentencing Net Totals
    Serve Time: Yrs:15 Mos:0 Days:0 Hours:0
    Probation : Yrs:5 Mos:0 Days:0 Hours:0
    Credit Time Served:45

    Two years after his conviction, Maryland passed a mandatory 15 year minimum with no portion to be suspended and no early parole. While this does not technically apply to him, the parole commission certainly knows the state has taken a tougher stance on these offenders. While they can not retroactively "sentence him" to this term, they can effectively do the same thing by not granting parole until he has served 15 years, as sentenced.
    My posts are strictly MY opinion under circumstances when many points of view need to be considered. I apologize in advance to anyone whose potential involvement is contemplated in error, or who may be offended because I do not see eye to eye with them on all matters related to this case. I hope our differences can be set aside as we unite in the search for this child. Your opinions and insights are just as valuable as mine.

    Make a difference. Read my story in the CAPER - Citizens Against Pedophile's Early Release Forum

  7. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to LisaB For This Useful Post:


  8. #55
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Manhattan, NY
    Posts
    20,396
    Quote Originally Posted by LisaB View Post
    Here's another sample letter. This is one that could be used by those who are not directly involved in the case, and may even live in another part of the country (or world) and have never met me, my daughter Lauren, or Mr. Brunstetter. Feel free to use any or all of it in writing your own letter.
    I did not even read the thread, but sent an e-mail immediately.
    LISA B. Bless your heart and may your daughter heal quickly.
    I am all shook up and will resume soon.
    I do not deal well with children getting hurt.

    It is a child that got me to WS in the first place.
    I think WS is awesome, and I hope we can all make a difference for your daughter.
    Women are Angels.
    And when someone breaks our wings,
    we simply continue to fly... on a broomstick.

    We're flexible like that.

  9. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to songline For This Useful Post:


  10. #56
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Eastern U.S.
    Posts
    2,713
    Richard,
    I got a letter in the mail yesterday from the parole commission, regarding Coffey. They wanted to let me know that my letter had been received and placed in his file.
    My posts are strictly MY opinion under circumstances when many points of view need to be considered. I apologize in advance to anyone whose potential involvement is contemplated in error, or who may be offended because I do not see eye to eye with them on all matters related to this case. I hope our differences can be set aside as we unite in the search for this child. Your opinions and insights are just as valuable as mine.

    Make a difference. Read my story in the CAPER - Citizens Against Pedophile's Early Release Forum

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to LisaB For This Useful Post:


  12. #57
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Eastern U.S.
    Posts
    2,713
    FURTHER CLARIFICATION:
    There was, in 1994, a law passed in Maryland requiring persons convicted of "violent crimes" to serve 50% of their sentence before being eligible for parole.

    Lauren was molested from 2000 to 2002.

    We reported it in 2007, and the trial was held in 2008

    In 2007, Child Molestation was reclassified as a "violent crime."

    Although he was not tried until 2008, he had to be tried under the statutes in place in 2000-2002, when the crime took place, instead of the laws in place at the time of his trial.

    Therefore, since Child Molestation was NOT categorized as a "violent offense" at the time the acts were committed, the judge could not use the 2007 reclassification in considering Mr. Brunstetter's sentencing.

    A law passed in 2010 required Child Sex Offenders to serve a mandatory minimum of 15 years, with no part suspended and no possibility of early release. This does not apply to us at all, as it occurred after he had been tried, sentenced and incarcerated.
    My posts are strictly MY opinion under circumstances when many points of view need to be considered. I apologize in advance to anyone whose potential involvement is contemplated in error, or who may be offended because I do not see eye to eye with them on all matters related to this case. I hope our differences can be set aside as we unite in the search for this child. Your opinions and insights are just as valuable as mine.

    Make a difference. Read my story in the CAPER - Citizens Against Pedophile's Early Release Forum

  13. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to LisaB For This Useful Post:


  14. #58
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Southeastern Coast, NC
    Posts
    369
    Quote Originally Posted by Richard View Post
    Fred Howard Coffey, Jr is a convicted pedophile and child murderer. He is currently residing in Pender Prison, Burgaw, NC. He has admitted to molesting over 100 children and is suspected in the deaths of several children.

    Coffey was convicted of murdering 10-year-old Amanda Ray and sentenced twice to death. At his third trial, much evidence was supressed and he got a life sentence. He has been elegible for parole since 1995 and is once again up for parole this month. A hearing is set for 21 July 2012.

    See below links for more information about Coffey.

    Write to:
    Chairman Charles L. Mann Sr.
    NC Post Release Supervision & Parole Commission
    P.O. Box 29540
    Raleigh, NC 27626-0540
    RE: Fred Howard Coffey, DOC# 0081135
    or send an email to parole@doc.state.nc.us

    LINKS:

    http://justice4amanda.tripod.com/


    Neely Smith, age 5, murdered 1981, NC - Suspect: Fred Howard Coffey Jr. - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

    North Carolina Department Of Public Safety
    Offender Public Information

    Offender Information

    FRED H COFFEY
    Offender Number: 0081135
    Inmate Status: ACTIVE
    Gender: MALE
    Race: WHITE
    Ethnic Group: EUROPEAN/N.AM./AUSTR
    Age: 67
    Current Location: PENDER CI

    Printable Version


    Name(s) Of Record

    Last Name
    Suffix
    First Name
    Middle Name
    Name Type
    COFFEY JR FRED HOWARD COMMITTED
    COFFEY CHICK ALIAS
    COFFEY JR. FRED HOWARD ALIAS
    COFFEY HOWARD ALIAS
    DAVIS BOBBY ALIAS


    Most Recent Incarceration Summary

    Incarceration Status: ACTIVE Total Incarceration Term: LIFE
    Conviction Date: 01/21/1987 Projected Release Date: LIFE
    Primary Crime: MURDER FIRST DEGREE (PRINCIPAL) Primary Crime Type: FELON
    Special Characteristics: LIFE Current Status: FELON
    Admission Date: 02/02/1987 Admitting Location: CENTRAL PRISON
    Control Status: REGULAR POPULATION Next Control Review: UNKNOWN
    Custody Classification: MEDIUM Next Custody Review: 11/01/2012
    Number Of Infractions: 0 Last Infraction Date: N/A
    Current Location: PENDER CI Previous Location: NOT PUBLIC INFORMATION
    Last Movement : NOT PUBLIC INFORMATION Last Movement Date: 10/27/2005

    Escapes?: N


    Offender Sentence History

    Most Recent Period of Incarceration Record

    Sentence Number: BA-001 Commitment Type: INMATE
    Conviction Date: 01/21/1987 County Of Conviction: CALDWELL
    Service Status: EXPIRED Sentence Begin Date: 01/21/1987
    Actual Release Date: 04/22/1991
    Punishment Type: FAIR FELONS Projected Release Date: 04/22/1991
    Sentence Type 1: DEPT OF CORR DIV OF PRISONS
    Minimum Term: Maximum Term: 10 YEARS

    Commitment
    Docket#
    Offense (Qualifier)
    Offense Date
    Type
    Sentencing
    Penalty
    Class Code

    INITIAL 86008560 INDECENT LIBERTY W/CHILD (PRINCIPAL) 02/21/1984 FELON CLASS H
    CONSOLIDATED FOR JUDGMENT 86008563 INDECENT LIBERTY W/CHILD (PRINCIPAL) 08/24/1984 FELON CLASS H

    Sentence Number: BA-002 Commitment Type: INMATE
    Conviction Date: 01/21/1987 County Of Conviction: CALDWELL
    Service Status: EXPIRED Sentence Begin Date: 04/22/1991
    Actual Release Date: 03/10/1996
    Punishment Type: FAIR FELONS Projected Release Date: 03/10/1996
    Sentence Type 1: DEPT OF CORR DIV OF PRISONS
    Minimum Term: Maximum Term: 10 YEARS

    Commitment
    Docket#
    Offense (Qualifier)
    Offense Date
    Type
    Sentencing
    Penalty
    Class Code

    CONSECUTIV TO SENTENCE NUMBER BA-001 86008561 INDECENT LIBERTY W/CHILD (PRINCIPAL) 02/02/1986 FELON CLASS H
    CONSOLIDATED FOR JUDGMENT 86008562 INDECENT LIBERTY W/CHILD (PRINCIPAL) 02/24/1985 FELON CLASS H

    Sentence Number: BA-003 Commitment Type: INMATE
    Conviction Date: 01/21/1987 County Of Conviction: CALDWELL
    Service Status: EXPIRED Sentence Begin Date: 03/10/1996
    Actual Release Date: 05/12/2000
    Punishment Type: FAIR FELONS Projected Release Date: 05/12/2000
    Sentence Type 1: DEPT OF CORR DIV OF PRISONS
    Minimum Term: Maximum Term: 10 YEARS

    Commitment
    Docket#
    Offense (Qualifier)
    Offense Date
    Type
    Sentencing
    Penalty
    Class Code

    CONSECUTIV TO SENTENCE NUMBER BA-002 86008567 INDECENT LIBERTY W/CHILD (PRINCIPAL) 08/21/1985 FELON CLASS H
    CONSOLIDATED FOR JUDGMENT 86008564 INDECENT LIBERTY W/CHILD (PRINCIPAL) 06/01/1985 FELON CLASS H

    Sentence Number: BA-004 Commitment Type: INMATE
    Conviction Date: 01/21/1987 County Of Conviction: CALDWELL
    Service Status: EXPIRED Sentence Begin Date: 05/12/2000
    Actual Release Date: 06/17/2004
    Punishment Type: FAIR FELONS Projected Release Date: 06/17/2004
    Sentence Type 1: DEPT OF CORR DIV OF PRISONS
    Minimum Term: Maximum Term: 10 YEARS

    Commitment
    Docket#
    Offense (Qualifier)
    Offense Date
    Type
    Sentencing
    Penalty
    Class Code

    CONSECUTIV TO SENTENCE NUMBER BA-003 86008566 INDECENT LIBERTY W/CHILD (PRINCIPAL) 01/13/1985 FELON CLASS H
    CONSOLIDATED FOR JUDGMENT 86008568 INDECENT LIBERTY W/CHILD (PRINCIPAL) 03/01/1986 FELON CLASS H

    Sentence Number: BA-005 Commitment Type: INMATE
    Conviction Date: 01/21/1987 County Of Conviction: CALDWELL
    Service Status: EXPIRED Sentence Begin Date: 06/17/2004
    Actual Release Date: 10/27/2007
    Punishment Type: FAIR FELONS Projected Release Date: 10/27/2007
    Sentence Type 1: DEPT OF CORR DIV OF PRISONS
    Minimum Term: Maximum Term: 10 YEARS

    Commitment
    Docket#
    Offense (Qualifier)
    Offense Date
    Type
    Sentencing
    Penalty
    Class Code

    CONSECUTIV TO SENTENCE NUMBER BA-004 86008569 INDECENT LIBERTY W/CHILD (PRINCIPAL) 06/01/1983 FELON CLASS H

    Sentence Number: BA-006 Commitment Type: INMATE
    Conviction Date: 10/20/1987 County Of Conviction: MECKLENBURG
    Service Status: EAR.TERM Sentence Begin Date: 10/20/1987
    Sentence Status: VACATED Actual Release Date: 09/14/1989
    Punishment Type: PRE-FAIR Projected Release Date: DEATH
    Sentence Type 1: DEPT OF CORR DIV OF PRISONS
    Sentence Type 2: DEATH ROW
    Minimum Term: DEATH Maximum Term: DEATH

    Commitment
    Docket#
    Offense (Qualifier)
    Offense Date
    Type
    Sentencing
    Penalty
    Class Code

    CONCURRENT TO SENTENCE NUMBER BA-001 87004610 MURDER FIRST DEGREE (PRINCIPAL) 07/18/1979 FELON FELONS (PREFAIR)

    Sentence Number: BA-007 Commitment Type: INMATE
    Conviction Date: 05/22/1991 County Of Conviction: MECKLENBURG
    Service Status: EAR.TERM Sentence Begin Date: 05/22/1991
    Sentence Status: VACATED Actual Release Date: 06/17/1994
    Punishment Type: FAIR FELONS Projected Release Date: DEATH
    Sentence Type 1: DEPT OF CORR DIV OF PRISONS
    Sentence Type 2: DEATH ROW
    Minimum Term: DEATH Maximum Term: DEATH

    Commitment
    Docket#
    Offense (Qualifier)
    Offense Date
    Type
    Sentencing
    Penalty
    Class Code

    CONCURRENT TO SENTENCE NUMBER BA-001 87004610 MURDER FIRST DEGREE (PRINCIPAL) 07/18/1979 FELON CLASS A

    Sentence Number: BA-008 Commitment Type: INMATE
    Conviction Date: 08/31/1995 County Of Conviction: MECKLENBURG
    Service Status: ACTIVE Sentence Begin Date: 10/27/2007
    Sentence Status: CORRECT Actual Release Date:
    Punishment Type: PRE-FAIR Projected Release Date: LIFE
    Sentence Type 1: DEPT OF CORR DIV OF PRISONS
    Sentence Type 2: LIFE SENTENCE
    Minimum Term: Maximum Term: LIFE

    Commitment
    Docket#
    Offense (Qualifier)
    Offense Date
    Type
    Sentencing
    Penalty
    Class Code

    CONSECUTIV TO SENTENCE NUMBER BA-005 87004610 MURDER FIRST DEGREE (PRINCIPAL) 07/18/1979 FELON FELONS (PREFAIR)


    I have come upon this thread a bit to late to send snail mail and be assured it gets there in time so I will send e-mail.

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to Kaybug For This Useful Post:


  16. #59
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    4,561
    Kaybug,

    Thank you for the extensive posting about Coffey and his convictions.

    It may be of interest that although Coffey is in the North Carolina prison system and facing a Parole Hearing next week there, he is also known and suspected of having committed crimes against children in a number of other states.

    One of those states is Maryland (coincidentally, Brunstetter's home state). Coffey lived in Maryland from some time after September 1974 to the end of July 1975. His name has been mentioned in connection with the disappearance of Sheila and Kate Lyon (ages 12 and 10) and in connection with the abduction and murder of Kathy Lynn Beatty. You can read about those cases here on websleuths.

    Coffey is known to have committed crimes against Children in Virginia, too. His home town of Bristol saw the disappearance of a little 8-year-old boy named Travis Shane King in 1986. His body was found later in Tennessee. Coffey was the last person to be seen with him.

    Coffey also lived in Virginia Beach, VA. While there in 1974, he abducted and raped a 13 year old girl (the daughter of a fellow Navy man). In October 1975, he was arrested with a 15 year old girl in his vehicle. The eventual charge was "Contributing the the Delinquency of a Minor".

    On the up side, since going to prison in 1986, Coffey has not had a single infraction or disciplinary problem. And he has not molested or killed a single child.

    I guess it boils down to having to ask yourself what residence suits him best: prison or the house next door.

    Please take the time to voice your opinion to the parole board.

    Write to:
    Chairman Charles L. Mann Sr.
    NC Post Release Supervision & Parole Commission
    P.O. Box 29540
    Raleigh, NC 27626-0540
    RE: Fred Howard Coffey, DOC# 0081135
    or send an email to parole@doc.state.nc.us

  17. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Richard For This Useful Post:


  18. #60
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    2,010
    Quote Originally Posted by LisaB View Post
    OUCH.

    The problems I had with her myspace were that she had posed in bikini for photos (not on a beach, in her room) which I found inappropriate as she was 13, and that there was an album of photos of her cutting herself with a razor blade. If you wish, I can send those (cutting) photos to you. I still don't think the bikini pictures are appropriate, and therefore will not provide those to the general public. In addition, some of the things OTHERS posted to her myspace page were age-inappropriate. She stated she could not control what her friends said, so I made her move her computer out of her room, remove the offensive content, and changed her myspace password to one she did not know to keep her from using it. I left the "Time Warp" comment since I was aware of its source.

    The attorneys asked her about the song quote... and asked if she had typed that status update. She said she had and he then SPECIFICALLY referenced that quote as indicative of her being deluded enough to believe she controlled time and space. They did not ask her to explain, and she had been told to answer "yes" or "no" whenever possible (by the State's Attorney). I have a full recording of the trial, and you can order one from the court if you still doubt me. It is in a format that requires you to install the included player to listen, or I'd provide the relevant clip for you.

    The mandatory reporter she told first was her psychiatrist. I filed a complaint with the medical board, and their action was to "remind him" of his obligation to report. The letters from them are among the links above. The school personnel asked her if she had reported the abuse and she told them she had. The guidance counselor, nurse, and one teacher told ME, and again, asked if it had been reported. The school board policy is that the school staff NOT attempt to investigate the charges but to report. I told each of them that I had made a report, but asked that they do the same. They opted not to, as they knew it had already been reported. Had they followed protocol, they would have called CPS or the police to report it, as opposed to discussing it with me.

    He is NOT innocent. While I find his reasons for writing the letter to be self serving, he DID admit it, and the letter is linked above. I feel it was to put him in a better position for parole, but ALSO was part of the "12 step" NA program he participated in, and he pretty much had to do it to be considered cooperative and compliant with that program, also geared toward parole.

    Unfortunately, putting this behind us is harder than it sounds. I don't think you really understand. Your comments are hurtful, and really not what I had hoped to wake up to this morning. Thanks for that.

    When I spoke with the woman from the parole commission, she told me i ABSOLUTELY makes a difference whether we attend the parole hearing. She also indicated that the letter-writing campaign will work strongly in our favor. Unless you think she was blowing sunshine up my skirt, I believe she knows what she is talking about.
    I'm just trying to figure out what the situation was, no need to get so defensive

    Based on what you described of the case, it sounds like a she said/he said situation that happened years before the allegations, and in those cases generally all of the evidence is about credibility. So that is what both the defence and DA are going to focus on. With no physical evidence a jury will usually side with the prosecution if the case goes to trial unless the credibility of the accuser is very weak. Because there is no evidence, guilty or innocent, the only way to defend in those trials is to probe credibility and character, that is why those sorts of questions are asked. The DA should have explained this to you during the trial preparation.

    The question about the myspace thing presumably would have been answered as "no" in that case. Possibly the attorney doesnt know anything about the Rocky Horror Show. It seems a wierd question to have asked otherwise. Probably at least some of the jurors would know about the movie, so unless it was tied to other stuff on the page then the question would have no effect. If there was nothing else too controversial on the page then such a question would probably have hurt the defence much more than helped it.

    It is still not clear to me why you would think the attorney was accusing your daughter of lieing about telling the mandatory reporters. If she did tell them then they would have said so, so it would have been easy enough to clear up on rebuttal. You say the teachers told you, and I presume that is when the abuse was reported. So they did do something about it, possibly not the proper route, but they did act. Did they subsequently deny it? I am guessing the psychiatrist did deny it, if the board responded telling you to remind him/her, and he/she still didn't.

    Like I said, real confessions come before a trial, not after. The confession he made was very likely for the benefit of parole. I bet once he gets out he will go back to denying it again.

    Parole boards encourage victims to participate, that is the PC thing these days, so they are not going to tell you that participation is pointless. And it is not pointless, it is part of the information package they consider, as long as the submisions are rational and add some value. But the decision to release or not is still going to be based primarily on whatever metrics they use and what they believe the likelyhood of reoffence is (that might be different if parole boards are elected where you live, if that is so then you might be able to apply political pressure to achieve your goals). While you have your own view of your ex, it doesnt sound like he is going to be considered a high risk inmate, based on what you have described. If your submissions are completely at odds with everything else they have, they will probably give less weight to them. That said, he will probably have to take a few shots at applying for parole before he gets it. The main reason being that the penalty for his crimes has changed and they may use the backdoor approach to lengthen his effective sentence beyond what he could normally expect.

    I'm not interested in seeing pictures of your daughter cutting herself, that is not relevant. People have lots of reasons why they do that, but usually it is because of things going on currently in their life, not stuff that happened in the past, allthough they might cite that as the reason. I had a sister who eventually killed herself after about a year and a half of constant attempts, and she too cited abuse early in life. But, I was there also and experienced the same thing, so I know for a fact how minor it really was (basically a bunch of kids playing doctor, one of whome was a few years older than the rest of us). The real reason for committing suicide was stuff happening in the last few years of her life, the "abuse" was used to rationalize what was going on and had been blown massively out of proportion by her friends trying to figure out what was wrong with her. In doing so they set her on a path of spiralling self destructive behaviour that no one could stop (my sister was kind of stubborn once she set her mind to something, she was also eventually diagnosed as bipolar, which didn't help). I am telling you this because you should not think that your daughters issues are over. You need to be very carefull about what you do at this point. This is not something that YOU have to put behind you, it is something SHE has to put behind her. Your only role is to help and support her in doing that, you should never forget that, it is not about you or your ex. If she started acting out years after the abuse happened, then there are other things going on, and you need to be aware of that. You need to focus on the present and future, not on the past, because if you don't you run the risk of amplifying the past over and over until something breaks. Trust me, that is not a place any loved one wants to go.

  19. #61
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Eastern U.S.
    Posts
    2,713
    Quote Originally Posted by Tugela View Post
    I'm just trying to figure out what the situation was, no need to get so defensive

    Based on what you described of the case, it sounds like a she said/he said situation that happened years before the allegations, and in those cases generally all of the evidence is about credibility. So that is what both the defence and DA are going to focus on. With no physical evidence a jury will usually side with the prosecution if the case goes to trial unless the credibility of the accuser is very weak. Because there is no evidence, guilty or innocent, the only way to defend in those trials is to probe credibility and character, that is why those sorts of questions are asked. The DA should have explained this to you during the trial preparation.

    The question about the myspace thing presumably would have been answered as "no" in that case. Possibly the attorney doesnt know anything about the Rocky Horror Show. It seems a wierd question to have asked otherwise. Probably at least some of the jurors would know about the movie, so unless it was tied to other stuff on the page then the question would have no effect. If there was nothing else too controversial on the page then such a question would probably have hurt the defence much more than helped it.

    It is still not clear to me why you would think the attorney was accusing your daughter of lieing about telling the mandatory reporters. If she did tell them then they would have said so, so it would have been easy enough to clear up on rebuttal. You say the teachers told you, and I presume that is when the abuse was reported. So they did do something about it, possibly not the proper route, but they did act. Did they subsequently deny it? I am guessing the psychiatrist did deny it, if the board responded telling you to remind him/her, and he/she still didn't.

    Like I said, real confessions come before a trial, not after. The confession he made was very likely for the benefit of parole. I bet once he gets out he will go back to denying it again.

    Parole boards encourage victims to participate, that is the PC thing these days, so they are not going to tell you that participation is pointless. And it is not pointless, it is part of the information package they consider, as long as the submisions are rational and add some value. But the decision to release or not is still going to be based primarily on whatever metrics they use and what they believe the likelyhood of reoffence is (that might be different if parole boards are elected where you live, if that is so then you might be able to apply political pressure to achieve your goals). While you have your own view of your ex, it doesnt sound like he is going to be considered a high risk inmate, based on what you have described. If your submissions are completely at odds with everything else they have, they will probably give less weight to them. That said, he will probably have to take a few shots at applying for parole before he gets it. The main reason being that the penalty for his crimes has changed and they may use the backdoor approach to lengthen his effective sentence beyond what he could normally expect.

    I'm not interested in seeing pictures of your daughter cutting herself, that is not relevant. People have lots of reasons why they do that, but usually it is because of things going on currently in their life, not stuff that happened in the past, allthough they might cite that as the reason. I had a sister who eventually killed herself after about a year and a half of constant attempts, and she too cited abuse early in life. But, I was there also and experienced the same thing, so I know for a fact how minor it really was (basically a bunch of kids playing doctor, one of whom was a few years older than the rest of us). The real reason for committing suicide was stuff happening in the last few years of her life, the "abuse" was used to rationalize what was going on and had been blown massively out of proportion by her friends trying to figure out what was wrong with her. In doing so they set her on a path of spiralling self destructive behaviour that no one could stop (my sister was kind of stubborn once she set her mind to something, she was also eventually diagnosed as bipolar, which didn't help). I am telling you this because you should not think that your daughters issues are over. You need to be very carefull about what you do at this point. This is not something that YOU have to put behind you, it is something SHE has to put behind her. Your only role is to help and support her in doing that, you should never forget that, it is not about you or your ex. If she started acting out years after the abuse happened, then there are other things going on, and you need to be aware of that. You need to focus on the present and future, not on the past, because if you don't you run the risk of amplifying the past over and over until something breaks. Trust me, that is not a place any loved one wants to go.
    It was a "Perfect Storm" sort of situation. They subpoenaed the psychiatrist's files, but he had not noted the abuse, because, initially, Lauren decided not to report it. She changed her mind within 15 minutes of leaving his office so we called his office several times to let him know we HAD reported it and that he should do the same since the initial disclosure was to him and he WAS a mandatory reporter. I didn't want him to get into trouble for not reporting it, because he was trying to respect Lauren's wishes not to pursue this, even though he was required by law to do so. He still didn't. But I did not find that out until I was told by the State's Attorney.

    The letters to the medical board were written after the trial, to report his inaction. It was too late for him to testify in our case at that time, but I wanted the board to KNOW that he had nearly sabotaged (unintentionally) the case, and to take action against him. The only action they took was to remind him of his obligation to report any FUTURE disclosures. It had no bearing at all on our situation.

    Lauren's sex abuse counselor was WONDERFUL. Unfortunately (for us), she was on her honeymoon when we actually went to trial. "Susan" was dealing with a 16 year old girl, who had confided in her about things going on in her teenaged life in addition to the molestation earlier. When she returned, she told us that if she had been in the office when the records were requested, that she would have redacted certain irrelevant (to the case) confessions made to her. Instead, the office manager just sent the whole file. The psychiatrist was not even summonsed to appear since his files reflected nothing valuable.

    The school staff, after learning I had reported it, asked if I wanted them to report it anyway, and I figured the more the better, and said yes. But they didn't. Again... they were supposed to go right to CPS without any sort of investigation as to whether it was true, whether I knew, or whether it had been reported. Since they had not, there was no basis for calling them to testify.

    The Social Worker from CPS who interviewed Lauren first had taken a job in Virginia and was not required to attend the trial. If you read Lauren's descriptions of what happened, they are written from the perspective of an 8 year old, not a 16 year old. That gave her a lot of credibility with me. Unfortunately, the detective had ALSO changed to another department and therefore was not called to appear.

    Even her best friend refused to testify, since Lauren's revelation to HER followed her own revelation that her biological father had raped her when she was 10. Her mom did not know, and she was concerned it would come out in court, so she told the State's Attorney that she could not recall the specifics of the conversation. She apologized to us for taking the easy way out, but she was dealing with the suicide of her brother just days before the trial and had enough to deal with, so the prosecutor decided it would be better not to call her.

    None of the school staff was asked to testify, as none of them had made a report. If they had, they could have been called to discuss the content of their own report only. The defense suggested she was "lying" about having told them because "they would have been required by l law to report it", and if they hadn't done so, it (the disclosure) must not have happened.

    As for physical evidence, she was able to describe a physical anomaly she would only have known about if she had seen his genitals. She also picked up HPV from him, as it was diagnosed (in her) prior to her becoming sexually active, and AFTER she had had the Gardasil regimen. It was something he had tried to lie to me about when I noticed "a bump" and I told him I would not have unprotected sex with him until he had it checked out (sorry if that is TMI). The doctors gave him an ointment, told him he would be ESPECIALLY contagious for the next 30 days, and to refrain from sexual activity during that time. Obviously I saw no reason to share this information with my 8 year old daughter. I presume he continued to have contact with her during that time period.

    I know I have to put it all behind me, but there is a part of my mind that can't let go of his actions against my daughter (and several other young girls), but also the knowledge that my husband CHEATED ON ME in addition to all the other issues that led to our divorce. I can't help how I feel even though it is wrong, but have never mentioned this to my daughter. He fooled me completely.

    I did not have a relationship after that marriage until 3 years later. I was afraid to trust anyone because of the magnitude of his OTHER deceptions. Learning what he did to my little girl was another big setback for me in terms of knowing who to trust. People tell me I "think too much" and "overanalyze". It is true. I have to look at things from many angles to be sure I am perceiving things as they are.

    AS SOON AS I started seeing someone when she was 13, (who had the same body type and size as Donnie, which we both had noticed, although I did not know of the abuse, so it didn't skeeve me out then) the cutting started. Her "good" counselor told me that introducing a new "stepfather figure" had triggered the self injury as she was uncertain as to whether he would also abuse her. In a corner of her mind, she assumed it "came with the territory" and she did not want it to happen again. We were told that cutting was a "coping mechanism" although not a HEALTHY one. She hid the cuts under hoodies with "thumb holes" to keep the sleeves from riding up and exposing the cuts.

    There was no jury. The case was tried by a judge.

    As for the myspace thing, are you suggesting that, when asked if she had posted the phrase "Let's do the Time Warp again" on her myspace page, she should have lied and said NO? She HAD posted it, and they had proof in the form of 400+ pages of documents from myspace. She wasn't comfortable lying under oath, as he was doing enough of that for all of us. Until they offered their "interpretation" of her words, she had no REASON to deny it, and there was no follow up question asking what she had meant by posting it. She liked the song and frequently posted song lyrics to her page. It never even crossed her mind that someone would interpret it as the defense team did. She does the same sort of thing now on Facebook, and when the lyrics are something especially "dark" or "suggestive" I will Google it and "comment" her post with the source so nobody will think it is "her words".

    Lauren is back in counseling due to the anxiety attacks that sometimes overwhelm her. In addition, she equates her self worth with her sexuality which is unhealthy. She is a pretty, smart, generous, creative, intelligent, loving person, but all she sees is that guys want to get into her pants. She doesn't recognize any of her other positive qualities, and it's just sad.
    My posts are strictly MY opinion under circumstances when many points of view need to be considered. I apologize in advance to anyone whose potential involvement is contemplated in error, or who may be offended because I do not see eye to eye with them on all matters related to this case. I hope our differences can be set aside as we unite in the search for this child. Your opinions and insights are just as valuable as mine.

    Make a difference. Read my story in the CAPER - Citizens Against Pedophile's Early Release Forum

  20. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to LisaB For This Useful Post:


  21. #62
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Where Sea breeze and Palm Trees sway
    Posts
    301
    I have also sent a l.etter to the Parole Board . I told them about my now dead niece Cathy Wilkins of Washington molested by my brother in law and she became mentally unstable and died because of the reckless life he caused her to live. I asked them not to give parole to Brunstetter to deny him the parole he seeks. God be with you at the hearing may he move the Hearts of the parole board to deny parole.

  22. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Just Pat 22 For This Useful Post:


  23. #63
    LisaB,

    I copied the letter for concerned citizens that you so graciously supplied and sent it to the chairman. My thoughts and prayers are with you and Lauren during this difficult time. I hope and pray that this animal will remain incarcerated where he belongs.

    Richard,

    I have been out of contact for about a week and did not read about the Coffey animal until this evening (7/22/12) so I was unable to send an email regarding the 7/21/12 hearing. Hopefully, that animal will also remain incarcerated. Please let me know if you wish me to send an email anyway.


    I'm sure that I speak for everyone when I request that you both keep us informed about these cases. If either comes up for parole again, please post again so we can again send on our vehement objections to such an atrocity. IMO, there is a spot in Hell that is at least 100 degrees hotter reserved for those who harm children and animals. I hope that any other members who know of situations like these will use this forum to inform the members here so that we can (hopefully) make a difference.

  24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Compassionate Reader For This Useful Post:


  25. #64
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    BAY AREA
    Posts
    10,564
    Lady: Just want you to know that when you walk into that hearing tomorrow with Lauren. You will be not walking alone. Can't speak for everyone else but in sprit I will be walking right there beside you two. . But knowing this place we call home the way I do. There will be alot of us walking in there with you two in sprit,
    There is amazing power in numbers
    JDB
    TYBEE U WILL ALWAYS BE MISSED AND LOVED.


    http://www.amw.com/fugitives/case.cfm?id=61288

  26. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to JDB For This Useful Post:


  27. #65
    deanna82437's Avatar
    deanna82437 is offline The dead can't cry out for justice; it is a duty of the living to do so for them
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    1,116
    Lisa and Lauren,
    I can only echo what JDB has said. Just know you have a lot of support from here and we will be with you both and praying for the outcome you both are wishing for. Take care and keep the faith.

    "Mercy to the guilty is cruelty to the innocent." - Adam Smith

  28. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to deanna82437 For This Useful Post:


  29. #66
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Eastern U.S.
    Posts
    2,713
    We alternate between Lauren screaming at me, crying, and saying she hates herself. I just cry when she's not around. I had not bitten my fingernails since I was 13... until today. She has had four serious panic attacks in the last week. I wish they made Flintstones Chewable Valium (kidding, of course).

    I know she is the victim, but I sometimes feel I am too. I have to deal with the aftermath (i.e. Lauren's baggage), guilt for not figuring it out sooner, and the scope of his betrayal, and while she will get better, Lauren will always have issues. When he eventually does get out, I will always be looking over my shoulder.

    I have a coworker I can't even stand to look at because he reminds me a bit of Donnie, and has some things in his past that make me uncomfortable. I am lucky to have one or two people IRL to lean on, but you guys here are much more comforting because I feel like most of you "get it" in a way people whose lives haven't been directly impacted can't fathom.

    When the hearing ends, I will post the outcome.
    My posts are strictly MY opinion under circumstances when many points of view need to be considered. I apologize in advance to anyone whose potential involvement is contemplated in error, or who may be offended because I do not see eye to eye with them on all matters related to this case. I hope our differences can be set aside as we unite in the search for this child. Your opinions and insights are just as valuable as mine.

    Make a difference. Read my story in the CAPER - Citizens Against Pedophile's Early Release Forum

  30. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to LisaB For This Useful Post:


  31. #67
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    BAY AREA
    Posts
    10,564
    Thoughts and prayers going out this morning. Hoping that they deny this scums parole today
    TYBEE U WILL ALWAYS BE MISSED AND LOVED.


    http://www.amw.com/fugitives/case.cfm?id=61288

  32. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to JDB For This Useful Post:


  33. #68
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    The beautiful roundabout of Context, Veracity, and JUSTICE
    Posts
    11,434
    Lisa and Lauren, please know that whatever happened today, you are surrounded by an invisible network of supporters who truly want what's best for you both.
    You can hold back from the suffering of the world. You have free permission to do so and it is in accordance with your nature.
    But perhaps this very holding back is the one suffering you could have avoided.
    Franz Kafka

    Be not simply good. Be good for something.
    HDT

  34. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to ynotdivein For This Useful Post:


  35. #69
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Eastern U.S.
    Posts
    2,713

    This afternoon, Donald Brunstetter was denied parole. He may not reapply until July 2015.
    We met the warden, who seemed glad to meet us. There were two members on the parole committee, who said that one of the things that makes it unlikely parole will be granted is the victim appearing at the parole hearing, since it makes them real people and not just names on a page.
    Speaking of names on a page, both parole board members commented on the letter-writing campaign that Tricia initiated here on the CAPER forum to help us, saying that they'd never seen anything like it and that we must have a huge network of people on our side, considering the volume of letters received.

    THANK YOU!
    My posts are strictly MY opinion under circumstances when many points of view need to be considered. I apologize in advance to anyone whose potential involvement is contemplated in error, or who may be offended because I do not see eye to eye with them on all matters related to this case. I hope our differences can be set aside as we unite in the search for this child. Your opinions and insights are just as valuable as mine.

    Make a difference. Read my story in the CAPER - Citizens Against Pedophile's Early Release Forum


  36. #70
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Dallas, Texas
    Posts
    1,590
    LisaB.... I am so happy for you and your daughter that he was denied parole today! Please remind us when this comes up again in 2015 and more letters will go out to the parole board. WS members ROCK!
    <------ Newly engaged, Valentines Day 2014.... Kathy and Billy
    Within the heart of every stray lies the singular desire to be loved. Please consider a shelter or rescue pet.


  37. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to magpie For This Useful Post:


  38. #71
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Rochester, New York
    Posts
    27,269
    I just sent this email to the parole board;

    It has come to my attention that Fred Howard Coffey is up for parole. As a sex offender statistics show he's likely to be a repeat offender. This isn't a crime like robbery, this is an addiction that will probably never be cured. Child molesters have a compulsion that can't be controlled in the vast majority of cases and when he's released he'll likely offend again. Please don't let him out to society. I can't help but think that the longer he stays behind bars the fewer victims he'll be able to attack. Please keep him behind bars for his entire sentence and keep children safe and send a message to other sex offenders that there isn't any parole for them to look forward to. Also, send a message to his victims that they don't have anything to fear because he's still behind bars.

    Thank you for your attention,

    My name
    My address
    Buttons updated 07/22/2014-2014



    Thinking of Sue

    Thanks Steadfast for the spinning Buffalo Bills Emu

    Made by HD ----->

    Warning: Some buttons may be offensive!
    BAD WORDS AND OFFENSIVE MATERIAL
    AND STUFF LIKE THAT THERE!!




  39. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Steely Dan For This Useful Post:


  40. #72
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Utah
    Posts
    2,839
    Lisa - CONGRATULATIONS!! I did not post in this thread prior, but I have been following along, and I sent in my letter as well.

    I am very happy to hear that his parole was denied. You and your daughter are very brave!

    I wish that the thread could be changed to PAROLE DENIED! What an awesome idea to have a thread dedicated to helping keep these monsters off the street!! Our children are as precious anything on this earth; and they need to be protected. WTG WS members!
    This is where Sky belongs!! Proud member of the Sky Crew & proud supporter of Solomon's quest to find his precious son!

    http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=195327

  41. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to cocomod For This Useful Post:


  42. #73
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Rochester, New York
    Posts
    27,269
    Quote Originally Posted by cocomod View Post
    Lisa - CONGRATULATIONS!! I did not post in this thread prior, but I have been following along, and I sent in my letter as well.

    I am very happy to hear that his parole was denied. You and your daughter are very brave!

    I wish that the thread could be changed to PAROLE DENIED! What an awesome idea to have a thread dedicated to helping keep these monsters off the street!! Our children are as precious anything on this earth; and they need to be protected. WTG WS members!
    I missed that part. Oh well, I'm still glad I sent it.
    Buttons updated 07/22/2014-2014



    Thinking of Sue

    Thanks Steadfast for the spinning Buffalo Bills Emu

    Made by HD ----->

    Warning: Some buttons may be offensive!
    BAD WORDS AND OFFENSIVE MATERIAL
    AND STUFF LIKE THAT THERE!!




  43. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Steely Dan For This Useful Post:


  44. #74
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Louisiana
    Posts
    11,043
    Thank God for the denial of parole! That is great, Lisa and Lauren!

    This needs to happen in many other cases also. We have work to do!
    **May God Watch Over All Missing and Abused Children**

  45. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to LaLaw2000 For This Useful Post:


  46. #75
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    BAY AREA
    Posts
    10,564
    Lisa I know you and Lauren did not walk in there alone. You know we were there in sprit .i am so happy they denied t.
    TYBEE U WILL ALWAYS BE MISSED AND LOVED.


    http://www.amw.com/fugitives/case.cfm?id=61288

  47. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to JDB For This Useful Post:


Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. SC - Bond denied for couple in 2-year-old's homicide case, Berkely County
    By Lovejac in forum Crimes-Spotlight on Children
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-16-2014, 08:02 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •