'I'm Farming and I Grow It' video

That's cute, thanks Jacie :)

LOVE it! I wish more folks understood that meat doesn't grow in the back of the store, that bread doesn't originally come in clear plastic, and that there is no such thing as a milk tree where you can pluck gallons without worry.

Thanks, Jac, for the reminder. A great vid to show youngsters, and to remind the rest of us that we do indeed depend on our farmers...

Best-
Herding Cats

Ha! Love it! I'm a city girl and it's true we forget how much we depend on farmers!

A big thank you to all farmers! :tyou:

LOVE it! I wish more folks understood that meat doesn't grow in the back of the store, that bread doesn't originally come in clear plastic, and that there is no such thing as a milk tree where you can pluck gallons without worry.

Thanks, Jac, for the reminder. A great vid to show youngsters, and to remind the rest of us that we do indeed depend on our farmers...

Best-
Herding Cats

I grew up on a farm. Bread either came out of the oven or it was biscuits, with some damn fine gravy. :D

I grew up on a farm. Bread either came out of the oven or it was biscuits, with some damn fine gravy. :D

Yes!!!!! Same here. Fresh eggs, home cooked bread, and spinning doughnuts in the tractors. LOL now I live in a huge city and miss the baby cows with bottles oh so much.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Farmland's answer to 'I'm Sexy and I Know It'. lol

I'm Farming and I Grow It - YouTube

I saw this today online. Of course a websleuther would post it!!!!! Thanks, Jacie!

I thought it was really funny. These guys are hilarious! They got over 3 million hits already. Let me just say that their dad lucked out. 3 strapping boys to help farm the land. Farmer's dream!!

As a former farm-kid, I approve this message! Yeeehaaaw!
(It almost makes me want to combine a field--ALMOST!)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bosie
Back