1268 users online (236 members and 1032 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 27 of 27 FirstFirst ... 17 25 26 27
    If this is a killer who got to know all four victims well before killing them, made sure they told no one, then surely there must be a way of linking all four to one client. I.e. Girls noticing one John with all four at least once, or one restaurant, or one hotel? It happened in England with the Suffolk Strangler I think. He laid his victims out like a crucifix

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

That's the strangest thing about this case. It seems logical that there should be that link between all 4 women. However, as far as we know police have been unable to find that missing link. I know I have spent countless hours trying to find it and have failed to do so. Of course I don't have all the information that the LE does.

I thought the fact they were sex workers, in the Long Island area was the logical link.

I believe that is all the killer was looking for in his victims.

Quote Originally Posted by WINDSOR View Post
    I thought the fact they were sex workers, in the Long Island area was the logical link.

I believe that is all the killer was looking for in his victims.
    The women working in the sex industry is certainly a link. What I meant was a link like the same IP address of someone who contacted them or the same phone number of a person who called them. Thatís the missing link I was referring to. Itís strange nothing like that has come up.

I have reason to assume that the LISK is very astute and has refined his methodology so to minimize any potential links. I do understand what you are saying, and often when these links are discovered they lead to the criminal. In this case he appears to be very confident that these links are very deep or non-existent.

As of this time, either he has left the area and is active somewhere else, or is ill, dead or incarcerated and therefore not active. This is what makes it so challenging, there is no information or data regarding his recent activity.

It was 19 years before police arrested Gary Ridgway, the Green River Killer, and he operated in mainly one locale.

These serial killers can be very tough to apprehend.

Page 27 of 27 FirstFirst ... 17 25 26 27