AR AR - Travis Roberson, 23, Fayetteville, 28 Feb 2006

M86

Reaction score
One of our local news stations did a story about this missing person... Apparently the report (from 6 years ago) fell through the cracks with two police departments (Fayetteville & Siloam Springs). Here are some links for reference:

NamUs - Travis Roberson

Charley Project - Travis Roberson

Facebook - Travis Dwayne Roberson - Missing

Who's Looking For Travis Dwayne Roberson? - 40/29 News (Video)

The news article video states he was entered into NCIC, but is no longer there. I've never associated NCIC with missing people, but maybe someone can shed some insight... He is on NamUs and the Charley Project.

Wow- I'm a Fayetteville girl and never heard a peep about that case. I wonder if it is the same Robersons as the family with the same name affiliated with the World's Largest Retailer? ;)

I'm intrigued- curious as to where they met up here in Fayetteville, it says Dickson, but wonder which parking lot? Did the news report say? Thanks for posting!

Wow- I'm a Fayetteville girl and never heard a peep about that case. I wonder if it is the same Robersons as the family with the same name affiliated with the World's Largest Retailer? ;)

I'm intrigued- curious as to where they met up here in Fayetteville, it says Dickson, but wonder which parking lot? Did the news report say? Thanks for posting!

Elyse - I'm in Rogers myself. I actually knew about this case beforehand from reading The Charley Project website, but I had no idea the complications they were having. It sounds like Siloam Springs PD might have messed this one up.

That being said, I'm unfamiliar with Walmart Home Office... In fact, I despise that company (Even though I live here), but that's something I shouldn't rant about here. :)

The 40/29 news story shows a street sign at Dickson Street & School Avenue. I'm not extremely familiar with Fayetteville, but I know Dickson is the bar/club street... but is that street name signage shot actually where he actually went missing, or near to it? I'm not sure.

It's sad... I really think more could've been done, and I think it's because of the PD's lack of communication, or lack of knowledge about missing people.

Fayetteville and/or Siloam Springs PDs need to reopen this case, and interview and question people. Figure out who's in charge, and go forward.

Travis is my brother, no we are not those Robersons. Siloam wouldnt even allow on camera interviews

also they were parked in the collier drug store parking lot on dickson when he came up missing. he said he wasnt feeling well so he was going to go lay down in the truck and then they never seen him after that. The ppl he was with waited until 2am and he never showed up so thats when they contacted police

Another update: Documents show confusion in Travis Roberson case

I have no words at this point. This needs to be figured out! It would be nice if some sort of LE could take control of this case.

Why was it handed to Siloam Springs, but then to Fayetteville? Thank you 40/29 for investigating this.

also they were parked in the collier drug store parking lot on dickson when he came up missing. he said he wasnt feeling well so he was going to go lay down in the truck and then they never seen him after that. The ppl he was with waited until 2am and he never showed up so thats when they contacted police

Sonya -We need to get this opened at some PD... It should be Fayetteville (it's where it happened). Are you in the area? Reopen this with Fayetteville PD. Screw Siloam Springs...

And keep pressing 40/29 News about this... This makes me ashamed that I live in this area... Tomorrow, I'll email the other stations about this... I'll do everything I can to get the word out. Be strong!

I just watched another story on 40/29 this morning. Siloam Springs PD should be absolutely ashamed.... Ridiculous. They can't even return a phone call, and the police chief refuses to acknowledge anything! That should say something... Lazy, lazy, lazy! I'm glad I don't live in Siloam... Absolutely ridiculous.

I'm looking forward to your family's meeting with Fayetteville PD, and the 40/29 news interviews.

I've been following this case since it broke that the Siloam Springs PD dropped the ball over 6 years ago-and they've yet to pick it up. It makes me sad and sick that so many years have gone by without an investigation!

Hey sorry guys it has been a crazy couple of weeks. 40/29 did some major investigation thank goodness. The case has been reopened thankfully, and siloam pd and fay pd both apologized to us. Siloam pd is going to be the lead investigators since all of us live in siloam and fay pd will help them out with it.

Hey sorry guys it has been a crazy couple of weeks. 40/29 did some major investigation thank goodness. The case has been reopened thankfully, and siloam pd and fay pd both apologized to us. Siloam pd is going to be the lead investigators since all of us live in siloam and fay pd will help them out with it.

Great news... I love 40/29.

If he went missing in Fayetteville, shouldn't their PD be in charge? I think Fayetteville would have more resources than Siloam Springs. As long as some agency takes control, I guess.

We still haven't gotten new news yet. They are still doing interviews with people. Thank you for caring.

One of our local news stations did a story about this missing person... Apparently the report (from 6 years ago) fell through the cracks with two police departments (Fayetteville & Siloam Springs). Here are some links for reference:

NamUs - Travis Roberson

Charley Project - Travis Roberson

Facebook - Travis Dwayne Roberson - Missing

Who's Looking For Travis Dwayne Roberson? - 40/29 News (Video)

The news article video states he was entered into NCIC, but is no longer there. I've never associated NCIC with missing people, but maybe someone can shed some insight... He is on NamUs and the Charley Project.

Just offering a little insight--NCIC is nat'l database and if I were to run his name/ssn/drivers license it would tell me that he is entered as a missing person and who to contact (I am a police dispatcher). If he is not in NCIC, no one will have any idea he is listed as missing because no alert will be issued. Police could have had endless encounters with him and the family would never know!! Hope that helps a little:)

Just saw this on my Facebook so at least his pic is out there. Prayers.

Bumping... Any updates, Sonya? (If you still check here).

Picture of Tattoo:

roberson_travis_tattoo.jpg

Hey guys,
I'm it's been years and I haven't updated anyone at all. We are still searching for Travis and we recently got a new detective on his case. Which I hope the fresh eyes will help. The officer that was working his case passed away. I still can't thank you all enough for all of the prayers and support you have shown for Travis. I have tried several times contacting many major news networks and talk shows but nobody will return my calls or emails. If any of y'all could give me any insight that would be great! Thank you so much

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Greer∆
Back