TX - Pursued by Coco Bongo "gorilla," San Antonio man attempts suicide on U.S. 281

wfgodot

Former Member
Reaction score
Man chased by ‘gorilla' runs into car on 281 (mysa.com)
An apparently suicidal man was hit by a car on U.S. 281 while being chased by a person in a gorilla costume early today, police said.

According to an incident report, a 25-year-old man was seen running toward traffic after leaving the Coco Bongo nightclub.
---
He was rushed to University Hospital with injuries not considered life-threatening.

The person in the gorilla costume — who police found at Coco Bongo shortly after the wreck — told investigating officers that the man had said he wanted to kill himself before running toward the oncoming vehicles.
---
the rest of this rum tale at link above

What?

Nevermind I got it. Strange tale.

So the gorilla chases the man ,and when he get hits he just goes back to the club?

Also isnt texas really just to hot to be running arround in a gorilla suit?

"...alcohol may have been involved...."

Who else is shocked?

"...alcohol may have been involved...."

Who else is shocked?

I was expecting something a little more harsh. Mushrooms really. I can see a person on mushrooms running from a friendly helpful gorilla who was chillin at the club until he went all ape.

This is what happens when people monkey around with alcohol.

(Sorry....couldn't resist.)

And yes, it is too hot here for wearing a gorilla costume. At least it is on the coast. Can't speak for the rest of the state.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
boymom0304
Back