Identified! MO - Springfield, Female remains in trash can, Jul'12 - Kelly Frech

Kathee

Reaction score
Springfield police have a crime scene of their own that is connected to the fatal shooting of a man last weekend in Marionville.

Thirty seven year-old Adam Raleigh Bergseth was shot on June 30th after he came at an officer with a pair of poultry shears. That officer was responding to a call of a woman who was being held against her will at the Applelane Townhomes.

http://crimesceneinvestigations.blogspot.com/2012/07/adam-r.html

Authorities have been showing a picture of a woman to neighbors of Bergseth's to see if any of them recognize the woman. The car Bergseth was driving belongs to a woman who is missing from another state.

Sounds like they have an Idea of who she is.

June 30th. You would have though by now they would have announced something about the suspected I.D .

Sounds like they have an Idea of who she is.

June 30th. You would have though by now they would have announced something about the suspected I.D .

The medical examiner did not make the confirmation until July 5th.

He caught a DWI in December. Whose car was that he was driving seven months ago?

Mugshot

http://www.dwihitparade.com/wp-cont...-Bergseth-DWI-Greene-Co-Sheriff-MO-121011.jpg

Hmmm he had also been busted and listed as homeless in November 2011. Someone dimed him out by calling the police knowing he had a suspended license and violation of parole?

http://mysanfordherald.com/pages/fu...-The+Crime+Report-+Nov-+20-+2011 &id=16508855

This guy must have been in and out of lock up. He's obviously getting cars somewhere.

This case is just bizzare.

Sorry.....couldn't think of a more profound way to put it.

Okay, I found a mug shot for a Florida arrest on Bergseth from July of 2011, but it doesn't say what the charges was. I admit I am not the most computer savvy person, is there anyone who has access to online arrest records can help me with Adam R. (Raleigh) Bergseth records?

<mod snip>

I would appreciate it so much!

So....guesses on how long LE will "remain mum" over the human remains in the trash can?

Good lookout. That's him alright.

Me thinks he has an unsavory charachter of a relative there in Florida.

Sadly I have a feeling we may have had a serial killer there.

So we now have the name of the Officer who shot him. We know he's been around that's for sure. Only he's coming up as residing in those two places in MO, and two in CA.

What's up with the missing woman whose car he was driving and the woman that called who was held against her will and like wfgodot asked what's up with the remains?

O/T no wonder my dad used to run the plates of any date that picked me up. Scary man this Bergseth.

I hope I'm wrong, but I think we're going to find more bodies associated with Bergseth.

Good lookout. That's him alright.

Me thinks he has an unsavory charachter of a relative there in Florida.

Sadly I have a feeling we may have had a serial killer there.

So we now have the name of the Officer who shot him. We know he's been around that's for sure. Only he's coming up as residing in those two places in MO, and two in CA.

What's up with the missing woman whose car he was driving and the woman that called who was held against her will and like wfgodot asked what's up with the remains?

O/T no wonder my dad used to run the plates of any date that picked me up. Scary man this Bergseth.

People finders has him as having lived in ;

Republic, MO
Springfield, MO
Goleta, CA
Oxnard, CA
Las Vegas, NV

And of course his Flordia arrest record shows

: 2400 S Cedar Ave

: SANFORD, FL
: 32771

People finders has him as having lived in ;

Republic, MO
Springfield, MO
Goleta, CA
Oxnard, CA
Las Vegas, NV

And of course his Flordia arrest record shows

: 2400 S Cedar Ave

: SANFORD, FL
: 32771

Yikes. My search didn't show the Vegas connection. Just what we need is a now dead, transient just for the heck of it, holder of women against their will creeper.

What is irking me is they wont release the name of his victim, or the name of the persons who is missing who's car he had.

I understand the suspect is deceased but still..

Also I saw things that point to WA but I really didnt want to consider that until I am sure.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarpSleuth
Back