Allison Bayden - Clay: The Sunflower Brigade and Memorial

summer_breeze

Reaction score
In memory of Allison Bayden-Clay

images

An awesome group of WS members who participate in the Allison Bayden-Clay threads in the Hot Case forum have banded together to create a memorial near the spot where Allison's body was found. This thread is for updates, pictures, on going activity and discussion.

Keep the pictures coming. It brightens my day each time I see beautiful sunflowers. And especially nice when some of us never knew Allison or her family.

Morning all,

For anyone who would like to download this. A 15 year old girl has written and recorded a song for Allison Baden Clay’s girls. All proceeds for the song will go to the Trust Fund set up for the girls on-going costs and education.

The song can be downloaded from iTunes. The details are as follows:

Artist: Georgia Horsley
Song: Three of a kind
Cost: $1.69.

Cheers,

There are some beautiful sunflowers growing near where I live. I have a photo, but don't know how to make it small enough to post here. Any hints?

Attachments

• 14072012081.jpg
    14072012081.jpg
    78.3 KB · Views: 14
There are some beautiful sunflowers growing near where I live. I have a photo, but don't know how to make it small enough to post here. Any hints?

They are beautiful BN. Thanks for sharing.

While things are quiet I wanted to create something for this thread in memory of Allison. I think of this image as three beautiful girls, basking in the sunshine of their mother's love.

Disclaimer: This image may not be used on any
other forum or webpage without my permission.

balletandbirds.gif

Wowww Makara!!!...that is just beautiful....well done!!!

Stunning Makara. I hope one day the girls get to see and appreciate your beautiful picture.

Makara, you have such a good eye for detail - what a beautiful thought and gift to Allison and her girls.

How lovely, Makara. Thank you! A beautiful picture that says a thousand words that I struggle to express.

Thanks Makara for creating such a beautiful picture ... Very personal to Allison - you are very talented.

Makara your tribute is just beautiful and I am moved beyond words. I also hope that the girls are able to see this one day - thank you for sharing this with us.

Makara, I got a lump in my throat when I saw your tribute. The beautiful ballerinas,just like their mum and surrounded by the love of their mum...so so touching and heartfelt. thanks for giving us that image xxxxxxxxx

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vigilandy
Back