Page 26 of 71 FirstFirst ... 16 24 25 26 27 28 36 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by officer'swife 2010 View Post
    I just looked on abc news and it said Ohio mom's body has been found 30 miles from where they were staying. Maybe they identified her, not sure? But I just read it and also where he confessed to his brother. Here's my ? We're they together or not? If not why vacation together.
    http://abcnews.go.com/US/lynn-jacken...0#.UAI_QfU262s

I believe this is the article you're referring to. The title is certainly misleading, but according to the article, there has been no positive ID, yet. They're still unsure if the body belonged to a man or woman.

And from everything I've read, they were no longer together, just vacationing with the kids?

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to AndiLA For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by snicky069 View Post
    its ok, i am sorry if im coming off mean or anything...just dont like seeing things i know to be not true...only because its still important that Nate is found!!....im very close to this, all i will say...& my heart is breaking right now for 2 children, a beautiful close knit family, & a whole community....i know odds are it's her...please understand tho that i pray that it is not...im probably too close to this & i dont mean to interrupt your discussions...just hurting a lil at moment
    ((hugs))

4. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to AnonymousD For This Useful Post:

its ok, i am sorry if im coming off mean or anything...just dont like seeing things i know to be not true...only because its still important that Nate is found!!....im very close to this, all i will say...& my heart is breaking right now for 2 children, a beautiful close knit family, & a whole community....i know odds are it's her...please understand tho that i pray that it is not...im probably too close to this & i dont mean to interrupt your discussions...just hurting a lil at moment

Prayers for you, too, Snicky
    Chatty

6. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to ChattyWoman For This Useful Post:

I'm just going by abc news. Go look for yourself.

from abc news

"Doughtie said authorities are working to identify the body, but they do not know whether it is a man or woman."

http://abcnews.go.com/US/lynn-jacken...0#.UAI_9_WDmSo

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to snicky069 For This Useful Post:

Well idk what you're reading but I just read to my husband that they found her 30 miles away. I have no reason 2 lie about this. Idk if tney have removed it or what but I even said to him if anything like this happens to me at least let my body be found so I can have a proper burial. I hate being called a liar.
    Jordan

Let's go Yankees!!!!! My family was featured on Nancy Grace!

Natalee Holloway I'll never stop searching for you until you're found! 5-30-05

I my cop!!

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to officer'swife 2010 For This Useful Post:

It's okay, you don't come off mean at all. You sound like a wonderful caring person who misses her friend deeply. Don't think for one minute that you are interrupting us cause you're not. I'm glad you're here with us (ws). We all know you're hurting and we're here for you. Big hug to you!
    Jmo kseal07

Always tell the truth. That way you don't have to remember what you said.
    --Mark Twain

Well idk what you're reading but I just read to my husband that they found her 30 miles away. I have no reason 2 lie about this. Idk if tney have removed it or what but I even said to him if anything like this happens to me at least let my body be found so I can have a proper burial. I hate being called a liar.
    Yes, the title of the article is misleading.

However, if you read the entire article, the 5th paragraph states that they do not have an identity of the body.

13. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to AnonymousD For This Useful Post:

Just clicked it again and it said missing Ohio woman found.
    Jordan

I my cop!!

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to officer'swife 2010 For This Useful Post:

No one called you a liar. Would you please take a moment to realize that we have people that are PERSONALLY affected by this tragedy and that everyone is here on pins and needles. Although it seems hopeless to many, loved ones hold out hope until all hope is impossible. That is a painful process and we need to show some sensitivity. Thanks.

Eta I am not personally involved here at all.
    Life is what happens while you are busy making other plans. J. Lennon NYC

17. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to elmomom For This Useful Post:

I don't think anyone is calling you a liar. In fact, I didn't see anyone call you a liar, at all. I think, maybe, you just misread the article. I do it quite a bit when I'm distracted. I think it says one thing when it actually says another. Here are some quotes from the ABC News article:

Lynn Jackenheimer Search: Body Found in Hunt for Missing Ohio Mom
    Police in North Carolina searching for an Ohio mother whose ex-boyfriend allegedly confessed to his brother that he strangled her during a vacation trip have found a body.

The body was found about 30 minutes from the vacation home where Lynn Jackenheimer, 33, was staying with her ex-boyfriend, Nathan Summerfield.
    then later on it goes on to say:

Doughtie said authorities are working to identify the body, but they do not know whether it is a man or woman.
    the wording in the title and the first paragraph or two are tricky. I can easily see how someone could read it wrong.

19. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to AndiLA For This Useful Post:

not saying you're a liar at all....just sayin you saw something incorrect...i spoke with a family member just moments ago...they are on scene...there has been no positive ID...it ain't looking good but its not definite yet all im sayin...tho i still pray it is not here...Lynn was a beautiful person all the way around, she may have made a very bad choice here...but if she did, still she is a special person that did not deserve to go out this way & i want people to know that...& i want Nate's ass found!

Im telling you what I read on abc.com. On the iPad abcnews.com. When I clicked it I said oh no they found her. I'm not sure why you can't find what I read bc it's there w her picture.
    Jordan

I my cop!!

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to officer'swife 2010 For This Useful Post:

i posted a wanted poster earlier....please repost on your facebooks, twitter, email...it would mean alot to all of us here in Ashland...no one knows where Nate is...he could be near you...it could help

24. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to snicky069 For This Useful Post:

Im telling you what I read on abc.com. On the iPad abcnews.com. When I clicked it I said oh no they found her. I'm not sure why you can't find what I read bc it's there w her picture.
    I just pulled up abcnews.com on my iPad and the same exact article that I saw on my laptop came up. Can you at least give us a verbatim quote from the article? Even if you don't know how to copy & paste, just type what you see in the article? Maybe you're seeing an earlier version of the article when they thought the body had been positively ID'd?

26. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to AndiLA For This Useful Post:

Prayers for Lynns' family today ..this waiting has to be horrible.

28. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to LietKynes For This Useful Post:

Page 26 of 71 FirstFirst ... 16 24 25 26 27 28 36 ... LastLast