Page 31 of 42 FirstFirst ... 212223242526272829303132333435363738394041 ... LastLast

Thread: OH - Lynn Jackenheimer, 33, missing from NC vacation, July 2012

Quote Originally Posted by mysterious minds View Post
    I agree with you snicky. I don't think that he planned to kill her, but quickly came up with a plan afterwards to make an escape. I think that he hung around the OBX hoping that her disappearance could be chalked up to stranger foul play if she was discovered sooner than later (he could have told LE that they had a fight and she left to go ghostcrab hunting or something), and then when that didn't happen, he started panicking and decided to get the kids home and go on the run.
    I've been a broken record on this site about Saturday, but I still maintain that the stretch of time between Richmond Sat AM's check out and Ashland's Sunday drop-off is the most crucial. He was getting his ducks in a row before all hell broke loose.
    He could have switched license plates anywhere along the way. Has it been confirmed that he had OH plates when he pulled away from his brother's house?
    i do not know...i know this tho, the woman in Columbus said she seen Nate's plate number on the vehicle when she spotted him (as verified on her 911 call this was her "yes what i saw is what i saw & its him" moment) & i do know thru a reporter friend of mine that the US Marshals believe this woman to be credible & they do believe that was him...so i would say no plate switch had been done, at least up until that sighting in Columbus

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to snicky069 For This Useful Post:

for the record, and i have nothing to back this up yet, but i believe that the body was moved at some point...i believe the area 1st searched (with family) somewhat near the rental was where Nate had 1st put her...then in the couple days there before leaving (while trying to make a plan for himself) i believe he decided to move the body farther away from the rental before leaving...if you believe the crime happened in the rental (as Dare County most obviously does) there is a reason they spent all there search in the area they did...listen to the press conference by Sheriff Doughtie...he's very vague with alot of it but does hint to a witness(es) that place something strange going on or Nate himself in that 1st area searched

4. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to snicky069 For This Useful Post:

I've been a broken record on this site about Saturday, but I still maintain that the stretch of time between Richmond Sat AM's check out and Ashland's Sunday drop-off is the most crucial. He was getting his ducks in a row before all hell broke loose.
    not sure what was going on here 100% but i believe this was the time spent trying to convince her daughter to get on bus/plane which she refused adamantly & he had to resort to taking her back because he didn't have much choice at that point...i think this man was obviously no career criminal & made alot of panicky decisions...people give him too much credit...he was a book smart, HS athlete...this man was not criminally smart & other than the DV issues, had no prior criminal history...he was obsessed with getting Lynn back in his life, saw that it was definitely not happening & snapped

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to snicky069 For This Useful Post:

anyone have confirmation that tonights new episode of America's Most Wanted on Lifetime 9pm will have a portion with the story of the hunt for Nate???...Saturday is a rerun (which they usually show cases they have shown before but are yet unsolved/no capture) and i have many people asking me but i just haven't seen anything...AMW facebook page did say last night that they were just putting the finishing touches on the new episode for Friday so i have to believe tonight is the night they have Nate on...idk but if someone could say for sure so i could pass the word to people in town i would appreciate it

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to snicky069 For This Useful Post:

I don't think that he's some mastermind criminal. I just think that in addition to trying to put the daughter on the plane, he could have used the time to figure out a place to hide.
    I hadn't heard about the moving of her body theory. I'm sure that there are a lot of additional details and theories that people outside of the Ashland area aren't aware of.
    I hope that LE knows a lot more than any of us and finds him alive.

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to mysterious minds For This Useful Post:

I don't think that he's some mastermind criminal. I just think that in addition to trying to put the daughter on the plane, he could have used the time to figure out a place to hide.
    I hadn't heard about the moving of her body theory. I'm sure that there are a lot of additional details and theories that people outside of the Ashland area aren't aware of.
    I hope that LE knows a lot more than any of us and finds him alive.
    agree, they know more than us im sure....hope they find him alive too

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to snicky069 For This Useful Post:

I forgot about the time between killing Lynn and dropping the kids off. You are right about. He did have time - several days - to figure out what he was going to do.

The Columbus witness seems believable. I think he still had his original plates at least until that night. That was a few days ago, and he's had time and opportunity to find other plates. He's probably got some other plates by now. His car will be harder to switch.

It must be pretty lonely on the run. He can't talk to anyone unless someone is willing to help him hide. That would be a stupid thing to do because I think carries some serious jail time.

I hope this manhunt stays in the news even with all the other clutter. His photos need to keep being seen by new people every day.

LE has already said the he will make mistakes and get caught. Sooner is better than later. There's a small cell waiting for him!!

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to dstampfli For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by dstampfli View Post
    Doesn't seem planned. He would have emptied his bank account before leaving on the trip. Also he wouldn't be driving around for several days in a known car with known license plates. It could have been planned much better, but that assumes he is smart and logical.

Smart and logical people don't kill their defenseless girlfriend - in a rage, premeditated, or otherwise. So that's the hard part - trying to figure out how someone like this really thinks.

It's like we should be asking other convicted murderers what they would be doing in his situation. I can't even imagine being in this situation, so even though I have a lot of ideas about what this guy is doing now, he's probably doing something way different.

He's obviously sick in the head. Anyone here able to think like a narcissistic crazy woman killer? It could be helpful!
    bbm

(at least we've still got a sense of humor for a bit of a lift...thanks, dstampfli!!)

All posts, unless attributed, are "just my humble opinion," and they are to remain here in Websleuths and are not to be used elsewhere. Thank you.

This blessed plot, this earth, this realm, this England.
    William Shakespeare, King Richard II

The Angel of the Waters, Bethesda Terrace, Central Park, New York City

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to borndem For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by snicky069 View Post
    anyone have confirmation that tonights new episode of America's Most Wanted on Lifetime 9pm will have a portion with the story of the hunt for Nate???...Saturday is a rerun (which they usually show cases they have shown before but are yet unsolved/no capture) and i have many people asking me but i just haven't seen anything...AMW facebook page did say last night that they were just putting the finishing touches on the new episode for Friday so i have to believe tonight is the night they have Nate on...idk but if someone could say for sure so i could pass the word to people in town i would appreciate it
    Hi, snicky, my heart is with you and all those who knew & loved Lynn. It's so devastating when it happens to someone who is so good, loving and so darn young.

Here in Raleigh, NC, our cablevision note on AMW at 9:00pmEDT tonight has the following description of the program:

"New. Police hope surveillance footage will help them find the person who shot up a Brooklyn fast food restaurant; a bank robber abducts the bank manager's mother and son."

Note that it does say, "New," but it is not OUR story. I guess they could always change the stories presented at the last minute... Who knows?

I just wanted to let you know what the America's Most Wanted blurb says for tonight at 9:00pm EDT.

All posts, unless attributed, are "just my humble opinion," and they are to remain here in Websleuths and are not to be used elsewhere. Thank you.

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to borndem For This Useful Post:

I've been wondering how he is surviving on $600. Does anybody know where that figure came from? I think he's got alot more cash than people are saying. He had what 3-4 days before Sun to withdraw cash from his bank account plus get cash advances against any credit card he may have. My guess he spent the extra time in Richmond buying disposable cell phones that have internet access maybe even buying prepaid visa or mastercards. Does anyone know Richmond ? are there best buy or radio shack or even wallmart close to where he stayed? He also stopped at his house before fleeing so who knows what kind of stash he had there. Also one of the wanted posters listed him as armed. Any ways its kind of depressing that i can think like that sick bastard. But that's what i'd do if i was on the run.

20. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to brank34 For This Useful Post:

This link says that it will be on tonight...

http://www.abc6onyourside.com/shared...id_18631.shtml

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Kamille For This Useful Post:

I was hoping to come to Lynn's thread and find that Nate had been apprehended, beat within inches of his life and taken in to custody for Murder. I know that sounds harsh, but that's the way I feel.

He needs to be found alive and held accountable.

24. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Coldpizza For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Coldpizza View Post
    I was hoping to come to Lynn's thread and find that Nate had been apprehended, beat within inches of his life and taken in to custody for Murder. I know that sounds harsh, but that's the way I feel.

He needs to be found alive and held accountable.
    I like the way you think! I would suggest he be choked and stabbed a few times so he could share the feeling - but live through it so he could suffer the consequences.

Assuming he's still alive, he is living a life he no longer deserves. I am confident justice will be served, but wish it could start now.

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to dstampfli For This Useful Post:

They did show him on AMW last night.

My hubby and I were watching and he goes "hey, that guys face is everywhere" My hubby travels all over the eastern states and was gone all this last week. He said there are signs, billboards, and flyers everywhere. He even said he has seen them in all the truckstop bathrooms. He said he even passed vechicles that had signs on them. My hubby doesn't follow the news at all. so I think its wonderful that even he knew who the guy was. Awesome job to Lynn's family and friends about spreading the word.

28. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to rollinginit For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by rollinginit View Post

My hubby and I were watching and he goes "hey, that guys face is everywhere" My hubby travels all over the eastern states and was gone all this last week. He said there are signs, billboards, and flyers everywhere. He even said he has seen them in all the truckstop bathrooms. He said he even passed vechicles that had signs on them. My hubby doesn't follow the news at all. so I think its wonderful that even he knew who the guy was. Awesome job to Lynn's family and friends about spreading the word.
    yes i did watch last night & Nate was on....definitely were alot of happy folks in Ashland that he was

there are numerous people (many from our Facebook group Help Find Nate Summerfield) that are doing things to get the word out about Nate....i'm betting what your husband saw was probably this couple (pic below) who made this banner, drove down to & around Columbus for the day, & passed out flyers...i believe they are going down there again today

30. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to snicky069 For This Useful Post:

The family has been buoyed by the outpouring of support.

"I cannot begin to tell you. ... I have so many thank-yous when we're able," Johnson said. "I have never witnessed anything like this, from Ashland to Mansfield to the Outer Banks. I get chills when I talk about it.

"I never realized how many people loved my daughter. I love them for loving her."

Jackenheimer worked two jobs and was about to start a third. She also wanted to study radiology at North Central State College.

"She was on a mission in life," Johnson said. "That was to be dependent on no one but herself."

Services for Jackenheimer have been scheduled. Friends may call from 2 to 6 p.m. Sunday at the Ashland home of Wappner Funeral Directors, 308 Claremont Ave. Funeral services will be at 11 a.m. Monday at Grace Brethren Church, 1144 W. Main St. Burial will follow in Ashland Cemetery.

Memorial contributions may be made to benefit her children in care of any Chase Bank.
    http://www.bucyrustelegraphforum.com...text|FRONTPAGE
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~ Aristotle

The difference between fiction and reality? Fiction has to make sense.

32. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to SurfieTX For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by dstampfli View Post
    I like the way you think! I would suggest he be choked and stabbed a few times so he could share the feeling - but live through it so he could suffer the consequences.

Assuming he's still alive, he is living a life he no longer deserves. I am confident justice will be served, but wish it could start now.
    bbm

I agree with you both. Seems to me, every day he lives is one he stole from Lynn. Grrr rrrrr. Did he plan this great escape, or is he just winging it and crossing each bridge as he comes to it?

I guess he could grow more facial hair, dye his head hair, buy some reading glasses, wear a baseball cap, etc., and look different enuff to get by. I remember reading about a serial rapist who only put a Band-Aid over the bridge of his nose and had no problem even though his pic had been in the media in a wide circulation... so as long as he has money, or gets what money he needs (dangerous exposure), he will be okay. He does need to get a different car, seems to me, but maybe the different tags will do enuff. Eric Rudolph, the Olympic Park Bomber, was on the run in the Appalachian Mountains for 5 years...

This man needs to pay the piper, and dayam soon!!!

34. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to borndem For This Useful Post:

good question...because this story was sent to all the biggies (nancy grace, john walsh, etc) by her family & friends....i have no clue
    I don't think the LEO's would want the public, i.e., the suspect, to know where their search(es) is/are going. If he is in Akron, Ohio, or Cincy, or Frankfort, KY, for instance, we surely don't want him to know htey are within a 20-mile radius, or that he is more than 400 miles away. If it were my search, I would not give any details whatsoever -- maybe lull him into being brazen enuff to have more of a profile in a town, etc. (Unless I am totally misunderstanding what is being discussed...)

36. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to borndem For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by brank34 View Post
    I have a friend that works for NBC in New York. The shows you mentioned will only put certain things on their shows and the base it on the amount of air the story has already had. They also go by the amount of e-mails, calls etc they receive. So the more people going to their websites and asking the better. Anybody think he's hunkered down close to Ashland hoping that it'll all blow over? Sounds kind of nuts but he maybe be off the deep end by now.
    How smart is this guy? Is he slick enuff to be good at this? Does he think he is smarter than everyone else, including LE, or is he smart enuff to be very, very cautious? I also think, as others have said, that money becomes very important to him.... how much cash does he have? He can sleep in his car in the woods, but he needs to eat & he needs gas money...

38. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to borndem For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by borndem View Post
    How smart is this guy? Is he slick enuff to be good at this? Does he think he is smarter than everyone else, including LE, or is he smart enuff to be very, very cautious? I also think, as others have said, that money becomes very important to him.... how much cash does he have? He can sleep in his car in the woods, but he needs to eat & he needs gas money...
    he had 3-4 days to get money together either by cash advances on credit cards or atm withdraws. so he could have a couple thousand or more. i think he maybe smart but also lucky. i'm sure he has a prepaid cell and is following everything.

40. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to brank34 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by brank34 View Post
    I've been wondering how he is surviving on $600. Does anybody know where that figure came from? I think he's got alot more cash than people are saying. He had what 3-4 days before Sun to withdraw cash from his bank account plus get cash advances against any credit card he may have. My guess he spent the extra time in Richmond buying disposable cell phones that have internet access maybe even buying prepaid visa or mastercards. Does anyone know Richmond ? are there best buy or radio shack or even wallmart close to where he stayed? He also stopped at his house before fleeing so who knows what kind of stash he had there. Also one of the wanted posters listed him as armed. Any ways its kind of depressing that i can think like that sick bastard. But that's what i'd do if i was on the run.
    There are all kinds of places around Richmond to get pre-paid cell phones, pre-paid Visa/Mastercards. I can't help but wonder about those kids and what they endured. Those few days after their mother disappeared did he fix them meals and act like everything was normal? Did they scream and cry for their mother? Did he fuss at them for asking about her? And what did he do with his bloody clothes? He had to have blood on his clothes. Where did he hide the murder weapon? Throw it in the ocean? Was the shower curtain used to wrap Lynn's body up in? Where did he stab her? On the beach close to the water so the tide would wash the blood away? So many questions!!!!

42. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to beachlvr0810 For This Useful Post:

I am amazed that he hasn't been caught yet. I bet he is sweating it! Can't wait until he is caught! I also want him apprehended so this nightmare can start having some closure for Lynn's family and friends.

Prayers for Lynn and her family and friends.

44. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to fabvab For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by rollinginit View Post

Wow, rollinginit! Thanks for passing that to us; it gave me a chill when I read it! Isn't it still amazing what human beings can do when they see injustice?!

We need so much more of that kind of awareness. And your hubby was only ONE traveler -- think how many others saw one or two signs like he had seen. If they didn't know what it was all about when they saw it, they would have to ask, and then the story of it would spread out even farther. Who knows -- someone like your DH could be the one that sees him and makes that call to 911. Let's hope.

46. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to borndem For This Useful Post:

I just read a post on FB where someone was sure they saw him in Kentucky at a yard sale. It does make you wonder...how is he keeping up with personal hygiene...changing his clothes or washing them...did he take a lot of clothes with him...did he keep his suitcase from the trip to NC with him when he left...how is he getting food and gas for his car...is someone helping him...has LE checked the messages on his inbox on FB?

48. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to beachlvr0810 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by beachlvr0810 View Post
    I just read a post on FB where someone was sure they saw him in Kentucky at a yard sale. It does make you wonder...how is he keeping up with personal hygiene...changing his clothes or washing them...did he take a lot of clothes with him...did he keep his suitcase from the trip to NC with him when he left...how is he getting food and gas for his car...is someone helping him...has LE checked the messages on his inbox on FB?
    What part of KY? Did they alert the police?

50. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to amymarie For This Useful Post:

Page 31 of 42 FirstFirst ... 212223242526272829303132333435363738394041 ... LastLast