Page 32 of 71 FirstFirst ... 22 30 31 32 33 34 42 ... LastLast
    http://www.fox19.com/story/19030143/...banklick-creek

A man's body was found in Fort Wright, Ky. this afternoon. Fort Wright is pretty much a straight shot south on I-71 from Ashland, Ohio. Autopsy reports should be available Tuesday.

Quote Originally Posted by PMLsmom View Post
    Any new news? TIA

Can't imagine why the family would be at the body sight...JMO

if it were your daughter, sister, cousin, loved one you would be there....i would

3. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to snicky069 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by beachlvr0810 View Post
    I'm thinking there isn't a lot of news about Nate because LE is keeping their investigation of him hush hush. If they have had sightings of him and witnesses to come forward, I don't think they would want to give that away and take a chance of him leaving from where he is.

i believe this to be true...i think that's why the timeline in this case has been released with alot of dates & very very few exact times of Nate's movements through this...they don't want to tip their hand i believe...i think he's alive and for very personal reasons i want him caught

5. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to snicky069 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by fabvab View Post
    We were all in a highly emotional/stressful state and on pins and needles wondering about ID of body. Then the news station posts that deceiving headline with Lynn's pic.

yes i was/am extremely stressed & 100% agree on the news headline written to get attention in my opinion...like i've said a few times on this forum, get a 2nd/3rd source then believe it to be true...the media in the rush to be the other station, sometimes mis-reports

i also have no worries...& im sorry if it sounded heated...i just want the facts out there is all

7. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to snicky069 For This Useful Post:

snicky069,
    I appreciate how you keep us updated. Your posts reflect how Lynn has positively affected you while giving us insight to her personality/character...a beauty on the outside as well as on the inside.

Take care of yourself during this horrible stressful time. Prayers for you and all of Lynn's family.

9. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to fabvab For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by fabvab View Post
    snicky069,
    I appreciate how you keep us updated. Your posts reflect how Lynn has positively affected you while giving us insight to her personality/character...a beauty on the outside as well as on the inside.

Take care of yourself during this horrible stressful time. Prayers for you and all of Lynn's family.
    if Nate did what he said he did & this turns out to be her....i assure you she never deserved to go like this...she is beautiful, everyone sees the pretty faces of her on TV...she is much more than that...she's a special person & mother

i still hope & pray this is not her...everyone in our town feels the same, it's on everyone's faces wherever you go in our small town...tragic

anxiously waiting for the coroner's report.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ohiogirl For This Useful Post:

Unhappy

http://www.newsnet5.com/dpp/news/loc...#ixzz20no2ulnX

‎"Now it's about time for a manhunt for his ass." .......truer words have never been spoken

if that's your girl Raymond, bring her home where she belongs....my heart aches for you buddy

14. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to snicky069 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by snicky069 View Post

‎"Now it's about time for a manhunt for his ass." .......truer words have never been spoken

if that's your girl Raymond, bring her home where she belongs....my heart aches for you buddy
    From your link:

The Dare County Sheriff's Office is expected to provide "additional information" at a 3 p.m. news conference. While authorities haven't confirmed the identify of the body, Johnson just has that feeling.
    BBM, UBM I will anxiously await the PC
    This is where Sky belongs!! Proud member of the Sky Crew & proud supporter of Solomon's quest to find his precious son!

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=195327

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to cocomod For This Useful Post:

The slide show of Lynn broke my heart!
    This is where Sky belongs!! Proud member of the Sky Crew & proud supporter of Solomon's quest to find his precious son!

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=195327

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to cocomod For This Useful Post:

That video broke my heart.

20. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Soulmagent For This Useful Post:

Local news Wavy 10 has said they won't be on the air at 3, but the website will be updated. I can't believe they won't be carrying the press conference live.
    If everyone in the world took their problems and laid them in pile, stood back and looked around, it's amazing how quickly we would run back to pick up our own.

22. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to TexanLisa For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Soulmagent View Post
    That video broke my heart.
    The picture on the pier with her daughter...I lost it.
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~ Aristotle

The difference between fiction and reality? Fiction has to make sense.

24. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to SurfieTX For This Useful Post:

if Nate did what he said he did & this turns out to be her....i assure you she never deserved to go like this...she is beautiful, everyone sees the pretty faces of her on TV...she is much more than that...she's a special person & mother

i still hope & pray this is not her...everyone in our town feels the same, it's on everyone's faces wherever you go in our small town...tragic
    No one deserves that. No one deserves to be robbed of their life by someone else. I'm so sorry you're going though all of this, Snicky. My heart and thoughts are with you and all of those who love Lynn.
    I have opinions of my own - strong opinions - but I don't always agree with them. -George H.W. Bush

26. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to AndiLA For This Useful Post:

Well if her stepfather has come to that conclusion on his own.....

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to laniefi For This Useful Post:

Page 32 of 71 FirstFirst ... 22 30 31 32 33 34 42 ... LastLast