GUILTY NC - Lynn Jackenheimer, 33, murdered, Hatteras Island, 3 July 2012

LucyVino

Reaction score
Mother of two missing, boyfriend on the run

Posted: Jul 09, 2012 6:43 AM EDTUpdated: Jul 09, 2012 12:11 PM EDT
http://woio.images.worldnow.com/images/18977897_BG2.jpg
ASHLAND, OH (WOIO) -

Sheriff's Deputies are looking for a 33-year-old mother who never returned from vacation with her boyfriend and two kids.
Ashland County Sheriff's Captain tells 19 Action News Lynn Jackenheimer went to Nags Head, North Carolina with 27-year-old Nathan Summerfield and her children, ages 3 and 13.
Summerfield returned on Sunday with the children. He dropped the kids off at their grandparents and then drove off. <modsnip>

http://www.19actionnews.com/story/18977897/mother-of-two-missing-boyfriend-on-the-run

According to her FB, daughter is 13, son is 3.

Surely they can get some sort of information from her daughter.

One article says "their" son and "her' daughter. Other said "her children" ?

I wonder what the incriminating statements were. Also, he was with a 3yr old and a 13 year old, I wonder what the older child has to say about the disappearance of her mother. His facebook doesn't show public photos, but the few that he posted to his wall only show himself and the children. Not her. I wonder if she has a facebook profile.

ETA- found her facebook, easy to find. Not much there.. some really cute photos, but she doesn't appear to be an avid FBer.

If you look at his FB, his profile picture is of him and the youngest boy. I would assume that's their child together.

I wonder what the incriminating statements were. Also, he was with a 3yr old and a 13 year old, I wonder what the older child has to say about the disappearance of her mother. His facebook doesn't show public photos, but the few that he posted to his wall only show himself and the children. Not her. I wonder if she has a facebook profile.

She does. She has no pictures of him either, but her's is locked up tighter than his is.

looks like the last pic he posted is of the vacation they were on? Both kids and him on the beach?

She also posted a pic from July 3rd of herself and her daughter (taken from behind as they're walking down a boardwalk/pier next to water.)

looks like the last pic he posted is of the vacation they were on? Both kids and him on the beach?

I think so.

He has ties to Oregon. I hope LE is looking for him there.

One article says he dropped the kids off at the grandparents. Another says he dropped them off at his brother's.

FB pix of him on the beach with both kids... he is buried in sand. I will assume that Lynn took the photo. They were posted 2 days ago.

Lynn did not travel home with them. Last seen in Salvo.

another news story with somewhat more detail, addresses, etc.

about 1 hour ago
"According to Sheriff's Office reports, Summerfield, 27, 310 Dorchester St., drove off in a gray 2009 Honda Civic. An all-points bulletin was issued in an attempt to locate him."

more at:
http://www.times-gazette.com/news/article/5201988

Finally one of the news reports puts out a picture of him. Her daughter lookes really sweet. I am sure she has a tale to tell.
These happenings just really p*ss me off! Why can't some men act like normal people. I am jumping to conclusions, obviously, but there can't be any other explanation, imo, than he did something to her or he wouldn't have run. Well, you can run, but you cannot hide. You will be found a@@**le.

Ah, I tried to post this, too! Nags Head isn't far from here. For those who haven't been there, it's not a very large area. It's an island, actually. The surrounding areas are very similar, as well. It's a highly trafficked area in the summer, so I can't imagine they went unseen, especially if they were at the beach.

If the boyfriend did something with LJ and left her in N.C., then there's no doubt in my mind they'll find her. There are wooded areas though, in some parts.

One thing I'll note, though, is if her daughter is 13, she would know something is wrong. There's no way the boyfriend could get away with possibly killing LJ and stuffing her in the trunk and getting away with it with a smaller child. If he did something to her, I feel like she would still be back in N.C. or he dropped her off somewhere on the way home secretively. The daughter being so much older would know if she saw something go wrong, so I think if the boyfriend did something, it would have been while the children were sleeping.

I hope she's found safely.

The picture of Lynn with her daughter walking down the boardwalk brought tears - not just to my eyes - streaming down my face. Her daughter will have this keepsake and the memory of the fun parts of the trip. I too think that the picture of him buried in the sand was likely taken by Lynn. I am so terribly sad that she is missing and the news sounds so grim. I hope that he is found soon and the she is also located. :cry:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BeachyTee
Back