GUILTY PA - Officer Brian Lorenzo, 48, killed by drunk driver, Philadelphia, 8 July 2012

Filly

KICKING AND SHINING
Reaction score
A beloved and well respected veteran Philadelphia Highway Patrol Officer was killed on I-95 on his way home after his shift on I-95.

Officer Brian Lorenzo aged 48 was hit by a drunken driver who was going South on North bound I-95 at a high rate of speed. John Leck, Jr. also aged 48 of Levittown, PA is being charged with homocide.

Sad. Sad. Sad. Senseless.

Prayers are asked for Officer Lorenzo's wife, and three children. His kids are aged 24, 22, and FOUR!!!!!!!!!!!!!! A 4 year old now left without his daddy.

http://www.philly.com/philly/news/161748345.html?cmpid=15585797

RIP handsome Ofiicer.

Thanks for that site PATX. The one and only police murder hear was nearly 20 years ago. Officer Douglas is buried across the street from me. Each year on the ann, of his death,theres a huge gathering and memorial of officers at the grave. It's always at night (at the time he was killed). People are still writing postings to the site you gave. His son is now an officer. Sorry to go so OT

:heartbeat: :cop: :heartbeat:

Unbelievably sad!! Rest in Peace Officer Lorenzo.

Prayers for his wife, his four children, and all of his loved ones.

:please:

From December 2013:

http://www.nbcphiladelphia.com/news...or-Admitted-Highway-Cop-Killer-234066971.html

John Leck, Jr. was sentenced on Monday for the deadly 2012 crash that killed Philadelphia Highway Patrol Officer Brian Lorenzo. He previously pled guilty to Third Degree Murder, DUI and Homicide by Vehicle While DUI.

A Common Pleas judge handed down concurrent sentences -- 10 to 20 years in prison for the Third Degree Murder and 5 to 10 years for Homicide by Vehicle While DUI.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cabinsleuth
Back