GUILTY CA - Lalitaben Patel, 62, raped & murdered at Tracy motel, 7 July 2012

wfgodot

Former Member
Reaction score
Blood-drenched naked man 'murdered woman, 62, on a violent rampage when he was high'
---
Andrew Carreiro, 25, from Sacramento, was arrested after police were called to a disturbance involving a naked man at the Hacienda Inn on Saturday night.

When they arrived, they found the victim, a woman, half naked and covered in blood. Her name has not been released.

Jermaine Haynes, who discovered the 62-year-old and helped restrain Carreiro until police arrived, said it was 'most definitely the craziest thing I’ve seen in my life'.

'He was on like cloud 20,' he told CBS. I don't know what he was on but he was on something.'
---
more at Daily Mail link above, with pictures and a video

Well, at least he didn't try to eat her.

Also, does "cloud 20" sound like a brand of bath salts to anyone else?

Bath salts are exactly what I thought of!!!
I know we don't know if that was what this guy was on but I'm really freaked
out by all thus bath stuff talk!! :(
All the stories related to it!!!!
And people are so freakin crazy!!!!
May she rest in peace....
Half clothed sounds like she might have been a victim
of sexual assault????

cloud 9 is a synthetic bath salt that will make you insane. Maybe he was referring that the behaviour was similar to that? Sounds horrific whatever this man was on!

Can you imagine all these folks going on about their business only to be attacked by zombie like creatures. That's what this has turned into!

MOO

Mel

Did you see the comment "Where there's dreadlocks there's drugs"?

How sad is that? Nice looking young man who probably at one point had promise and he's busted all those times not to mention peeing in houses and denting people's vehicles and biting them.

Common with this biting we've seen nakedness, pee or pooh eating or otherwise, and freakin messing with vehicles. Oh and rolling around all over the place and ummmmmmm getting tasered and just popping back up.

This poor, poor woman. Working at a back breaking job at age 62 and she gets murdered by a kid? Like this? What the he*l is going on?

Miss may you rest in peace and I pray you didn't have to suffer long.

He knocked on that guys door to sell him candy?:what:

O/T, but not. I'm on a soap box. I get this isn't weed, but in all of these cases we are seeing of the murdering, biting, naked, violent, bizerkers every single one of them smoked pot or what they thought was pot. I'm not blaming our grandmother's weed here, but who the he*l knows what you're smoking? I'm the last person that would pass judgement on anyone or anything. I so can't, but I keep telling my kid this. Then I get the "alcohol is legal and kills way more people. Pot is mother earth". Seriously? Well heroin comes from a plant, sister and that's no joke. Plus I have never seen a heroin addict even jonesing eating a person or peeing wherever or eating their own feces. Crack addicts and meth addicts aside again I know they get all nuts and bizarre, but all they are looking for is that next hit. they ain't selling candy door to door like a flippin Girl Scout.

Sorry. This is so disturbing. This poor lady did not deserve that.

This poor, poor woman. Working at a back breaking job at age 62 and she gets murdered by a kid? Like this? What the he*l is going on?

Miss may you rest in peace and I pray you didn't have to suffer long.

He knocked on that guys door to sell him candy?:what:

O/T, but not. I'm on a soap box. I get this isn't weed, but in all of these cases we are seeing of the murdering, biting, naked, violent, bizerkers every single one of them smoked pot or what they thought was pot. I'm not blaming our grandmother's weed here, but who the he*l knows what you're smoking? I'm the last person that would pass judgement on anyone or anything. I so can't, but I keep telling my kid this. Then I get the "alcohol is legal and kills way more people. Pot is mother earth". Seriously? Well heroin comes from a plant, sister and that's no joke. Plus I have never seen a heroin addict even jonesing eating a person or peeing wherever or eating their own feces. Crack addicts and meth addicts aside again I know they get all nuts and bizarre, but all they are looking for is that next hit. they ain't selling candy door to door like a flippin Girl Scout.

Sorry. This is so disturbing. This poor lady did not deserve that.

Agreed Filly! I don't understand regular drugs and pills, let alone "synthetic" stuff like crystal meth, bath salts, and this K2/spice. If I want to alter my mental status, I'll go to the bodega and pick up a 6 pack (okay, 12 pack:blushing:). I don't smoke pot, but maybe the people who want it legalized are right. If a kid could buy a nickle bag at the local gas station, he probably wouldn't be interested in bath salts or spice. (I saw a bit on Nightline a while ago, a kid in Louisiana tried K2/spice for the first time, goes nuts and cuts his own throat. His parents bring him home from the ER, he gets a gun and kills himself. His parents then succesfully lobbied Gov. Bobby Jindal to ban them in Louisiana.)
I have a question for any former (or current) pot smokers: I've heard people say "even with weed, you don't know what it's laced with". Weed is the cheapest street drug, right? why would a dealer mix a more expensive drug with it, and not sell it for a premium over "straight" weed?

As a class, these new synthetics are definitely extreme drugs. I wonder whether there's a reason that they're appearing at this particular cultural moment? The urge to go for more and more extreme highs, all the way to murderous attacks or suicide, is relatively rare even within drug-positive subcultures IME.

I remember being warned off LSD tabs a teen by the "spiders in the stomach" stories. These news items ought to scare at least some away -- and yet over the past few weeks in Canada there have been numerous stories about e largbath salts and other synthetic drug seizures, suggesting that there's a real appetite for them.

s

O.K. everyone calm down. We have more to throw into the game. Ready? At least in the case of the kid naked on the roof, but speculation about others in this craziness? A phenomena called "Excited Delirium"

http://www.examiner.com/article/may...-experts-say-naked-biter-might-suffer-from-ed

Toss your garlic. Put the shotgun back on the rack. Open the blinds because that kid on your roof who dented your truck and is able to leap strong tasers in a single bound? He's got excited delirium.

That kid had been busted more times than I restarted Weight Watchers. Is he only excited sometimes?

We have a name for our poor, poor woman at the motel.

Lalitraban Patel aged 62 just missed her 63rd birthday. Her elderly mother was also attacked, but survived.

Warning the charges Carreiro are brutal. These poor woman suffered horribly. Meanwhile he's sitting in court with a lousey broken leg. They're waiting on the tox screen.

http://www.recordnet.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20120711/A_NEWS/207110314

May the good Lord keep you Miss Ptel and may your mom be able to go on without you here on this earth. I am so sorry you had to suffer this.

As a class, these new synthetics are definitely extreme drugs. I wonder whether there's a reason that they're appearing at this particular cultural moment? The urge to go for more and more extreme highs, all the way to murderous attacks or suicide, is relatively rare even within drug-positive subcultures IME.

I remember being warned off LSD tabs a teen by the "spiders in the stomach" stories. These news items ought to scare at least some away -- and yet over the past few weeks in Canada there have been numerous stories about e largbath salts and other synthetic drug seizures, suggesting that there's a real appetite for them.

s

They just confiscated $35,000 worth of bath salts off stores on Wildwood, New Jersey's boardwalk. According to this nobody gets charges, and they destroy the product?
http://www.newsworks.org/index.php/...lts-confiscated-from-wildwood-boardwalk-shops

They did it last year too. Point blank if there's such a thing as "Excited Delirium"? Every pre teen and teen in Wildwood has it. Right of passage. Bad enough they are drunked up and acting nuts. Last thing they need is bath salts.

I recall being warned too young like you'll wind up like Joe Scmoo who did some purple microdot and to this day wears womens dresses while driving his Harley and stabbed himself in the head with a can opener.

They just confiscated $35,000 worth of bath salts off stores on Wildwood, New Jersey's boardwalk. According to this nobody gets charges, and they destroy the product?
http://www.newsworks.org/index.php/...lts-confiscated-from-wildwood-boardwalk-shops

They did it last year too. Point blank if there's such a thing as "Excited Delirium"? Every pre teen and teen in Wildwood has it. Right of passage. Bad enough they are drunked up and acting nuts. Last thing they need is bath salts.

I recall being warned too young like you'll wind up like Joe Scmoo who did some purple microdot and to this day wears womens dresses while driving his Harley and stabbed himself in the head with a can opener.

But Excited Delerium has always been linked to drugs IMHO. It's not like like ADD or ADHD.

Our colleagues in Miami-Dade County, Florida, first described the syndrome of excited delirium associated with cocaine abuse. This disorder is usually drug-related (cocaine or "crack", PCP or "angel dust", methamphetamine, amphetamine), but can occur in non-drug users as well.

Yah, I'm sure someone could be diagnosed with ED, but chances are drugs are involved. And nope, I'm not putting the garlic away ;) There are zombies out there, and no one is asking what's the deal-li-o is with the guy who ate the other guys face if he was only on weed. Has his brain been studied. Because your average weed smoker doesn't go around eating people - IMHO.

http://www.exciteddelirium.org/

From August 2013:

http://www.recordnet.com/article/20130813/A_NEWS/308130313

An intruder who raped and murdered a Tracy motel manager was sentenced Monday to 25 years to life in state prison after pleading guilty in a negotiated agreement with prosecutors...

Testa said Carreiro has a history of drug use and drunken blackouts. Carreiro had been drinking just before the assault... Testa said that in the past Carreiro's relatives had video-taped him during a blackout to show him: "This is how you act, you idiot. Now cut it out."

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CSIFLGIRL46
Back