UK - Twin brother & sister born: one in England, one in Scotland

wfgodot

Former Member
Reaction score
Twins Dylan and Hannah born in England and Scotland (BBC News)
---
Donna Keenan, 28, gave birth to Dylan Joseph at about 22:00 BST on 1 July in the living room of her house in Wooler.

After being taken 40 miles by ambulance to Borders General Hospital in Melrose, Scotland, Hannah Rose was born at 23:39 BST.
---
The mother-of-three said: "It was quite scary because we didn't know what was going to happen. The next thing I was on the floor and he was born at 10 o'clock."

Paramedics decided they had enough time to take Miss Keenan to the nearest hospital in Melrose for her to give birth to the second baby.

She said: "It felt like the longest journey ever. The hospital is about an hour away from Wooler and they kept saying to me 'don't push!'"
---
more at the link above

Glad to see both twins are healthy and well!

This will make great conversation starters at cocktail parties when they get older!

Glad to see both twins are healthy and well!

This will make great conversation starters at cocktail parties when they get older!
Does that make Hannah Scottish???:waitasec:

You know Dylan will say it does and use it against her.

(Not that there's anything wrong with being a Scot, says the Scottish-American poster.)

Lol! that made me laugh because I had two daughters born in Germany and I had a woman at a school office in GA tell me that I had to prove my daughters were legal americans because their birth certificate was issued by the Consulate (which IIRC their birth certificates have large lettering at the top that say American birth abroad or some such) and she'd never seen such a thing and since I had listed that they were born in Germany that she needed proof they were American citizens before I could enroll them in school (in an unpleasant tone too). hahahaha!

Sorry for the off topic thought but it just cracked me up and made me think of that...

:D

You know Dylan will say it does and use it against her.

(Not that there's anything wrong with being a Scot, says the Scottish-American poster.)
That's gonna make for some interesting family battles.

Aye, but it's each to his ane if the Scottish play gets mentioned.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Prod3149
Back