EXPLICIT WARNING: Daniel Tosh Comedy Rape

DevilsPlayThing

Reaction score
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2172277/Daniel-Tosh-tells-female-heckler-funny-bunch-guys-just-raped-her.html

Continues the account: "After I called out to him, Tosh paused for a moment. Then, he says, 'Wouldn't it be funny if that girl got raped by like, 5 guys right now? Like right now? What if a bunch of guys just raped her...'

Oh Daniel Tosh. Comedy Central hit the jackpot of vulgarity when they signed on Tosh.0. One of Comedy Central's most watched shows. A variety of webclips in which people appear to suffer great injury or humiliation while Daniel gets 20 seconds on the clock to add insult to injury. The endings of the clips collected from the web and aired on Tosh.0 are never revealed. Leaving viewers to ponder the fate of some of the most horrific videos shown - some incidents not appearing survivable.

Tosh.0 monologue varies in range from smacking girls to rape of men and women.
Any person who has witnessed 5 minutes of pretty much any episode knows this is par for the course for Daniel Tosh.
Not an actor. Not an activist. Not a journalist. Not an official. A comedian.

Anyways there are relatively few scenarios where a person would purchase a ticket and attend a Daniel Tosh stand-up show at The Laugh Factory - to later claim they have no idea who he is.

Plan to attend a comedy show at The Laugh Factory - no preference of performer.

A friend purchases 2 tickets. Dissatisfied friend was invited guest who never heard of Tosh.0 and probably wishes never had.

Person was a blogger - knew of Daniel's stand-up show and rape references. Went to show to voice opinions on Daniel's monologue.
Comedy Central has aired Daniel's previous full stand-up shows. Rape references is part of his monologue.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2172277/Daniel-Tosh-tells-female-heckler-funny-bunch-guys-just-raped-her.html

Oh Daniel Tosh. Comedy Central hit the jackpot of vulgarity when they signed on Tosh.0. One of Comedy Central's most watched shows. A variety of webclips in which people appear to suffer great injury or humiliation while Daniel gets 20 seconds on the clock to add insult to injury. The endings of the clips collected from the web and aired on Tosh.0 are never revealed. Leaving viewers to ponder the fate of some of the most horrific videos shown - some incidents not appearing survivable.

Tosh.0 monologue varies in range from smacking girls to rape of men and women.
Any person who has witnessed 5 minutes of pretty much any episode knows this is par for the course for Daniel Tosh.
Not an actor. Not an activist. Not a journalist. Not an official. A comedian.

Anyways there are relatively few scenarios where a person would purchase a ticket and attend a Daniel Tosh stand-up show at The Laugh Factory - to later claim they have no idea who he is.

Plan to attend a comedy show at The Laugh Factory - no preference of performer.

A friend purchases 2 tickets. Dissatisfied friend was invited guest who never heard of Tosh.0 and probably wishes never had.

Person was a blogger - knew of Daniel's stand-up show and rape references. Went to show to voice opinions on Daniel's monologue.
Comedy Central has aired Daniel's previous full stand-up shows. Rape references is part of his monologue.

I've never found him funny. He should be fired by CC now.

I can take him for a few seconds at a time. So excited to announce his clothing choice for an upcoming season. CASUAL JACKETS.

That's enough for me. He was somewhat endearing in those 5 - 10 seconds.

Eh, I don't see why this is news. I understand that his brand of comedy can come across as distasteful, but he tries to find humor in taboo subjects that are traditionally humorless. There is obviously an audience for that.

I commend her for speaking up about the joke, but you're at a comedy club. What do you expect? Of course he's going to insult you back. *bah dum pum cha*

Eh, I don't see why this is news. I understand that his brand of comedy can come across as distasteful, but he tries to find humor in taboo subjects that are traditionally humorless. There is obviously an audience for that.

I commend her for speaking up about the joke, but you're at a comedy club. What do you expect? Of course he's going to insult you back. *bah dum pum cha*

That's not funny it's just misogynist.

Ugh.. I cant take much of him either. I would be lying if I said he never made me laugh.

I really dont understand why someone expected better of him.

I think the blogger was looking for an easy mark controversial blog post topic.

Well done blogger :worms:

I really dislike him and his conceited frat boy 'edgy' comedy.

what a loser

hopefully he will never have to experience how 'unfunny' rape actually is

I commend the woman for speaking up

I remember a long time ago, someone at a party made a domestic violence 'joke'

everyone laughed, except me and I called him out on it - yep, I was the party pooper but someone had to do it

and I'll be sure to never buy anything related to this Tosh loser - not even gonna watch him on youtube :maddening:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OccasionalMallard
Back