John and Patsy on the Early Show

BrotherMoon

Former Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Private citizens, like lawyers, can now try cases in the media. There is very little difference between Dan Rather's fraudulent report on Bush's military service and 48 Hours's report on the Ramsey case and this morning's "interview" with the Ramseys. Television is not reality and play acting on t.v. does not make things real. Nice try CBS, but there is such a thing as reality testing.

Gee, guess I missed it. What's new with America's favorite child murder suspects?

Where was their outrage at all the sex offenders living near them? I have watched as other parents in their situation have been both devastated and furious at finding out how easily sex offenders can disappear into a community and target new victims. These parents often campaign for changes in the Law.

Not the Ramseys, they smilingly say how "dumbfounded" they are and then add mildly that parents need to be aware!

I am dumbfounded!

What a misleading story being peddled out there - especially by CBS (what a surprise - and is it no coincidence that their acronym ends with BS!!!)

Read the transcript carefully and you will see that these "investigators" are NOT working for the DA, but just out there on their own working for no pay. They USED to be employed by the Ramseys. They are NOT privvy to all of the evidence and police and forensic reports of course. They work on what the Ramseys and Lin Wood give them. Sans the whole picture, background, history and TRUTH of what they are pursuing. Funny how that important fact just seems to slip by the networks!

Talk about tunnel vision! Nowhere do you see some of the disturbing and important FACTS in the Ramsey case that the FBI scrutinized and analyzed coming up with this basic summary:

That this crime was obviously STAGED. That the note was a desparate attempt by the killer/stager to divert attention away from what really happened. That whoever committed the crime was comfortable in the home and knew their way around. That the sexual activity done to JonBenet was not for sexual gratification but most likely part of the staging.
That whoever killed her CARED about her as evidenced by the blanket under her and wrapped around her and her favorite nightgown nearby.
That this crime has all the earmarks of a familial homicide and very possibly was an "accident" ending in a tragic death.
Also, the note writer was not a true criminal but someone trying to "act"/write like they thought a criminal would act/write.
The note was overdone - a red flag that it is fake.
The note was written by a woman or a "genteel" man.

Then there is the pineapple problem and the problem of the big LIE the Ramsey's were caught in on the 911 call - regarding Burke being awake when they said he was sleeping. There is no reason at all to LIE if you are truly innocent.
Then there is the suspicious fact of Patsy greeting the officers at the door in the very same clothing she wore when she got home from the White's the night before.
The timeline Patsy gives of when she got up that morning and all that she claims she did before placing the 911 call. It does not fit.
Then there is the "behavior" of both John and Patsy Ramsey the day of the 26th observed by the police officers on the scene (and perhaps others present) that raised suspicions - as Lawrence Schiller stated "there is justification for that" (suspicion).
The Ramseys REFUSAL to submit to an offical polygraph administered to them.

On and on. Refusal to cooperate with the police, lawyering up right away, ignoring Burke for hours although they claimed they "feared for their lives",
suing on behalf of Patsy and Burke - but never John, Patsy's linguistics all over the note, Patsy's handwriting all over the note....

These boneheads the idiot networks give airtime to are some "investigators" aren't they? No wonder one was sanctioned by a judge for the way he collected evidence! He should be sanctioned for being so stupid as to fall for such spin!

And finally, isn't it interesting that they love to throw out the fact that there were 38 REGISTERED sex offenders in a 2 mile radius of their house - and yet they fail to note that none of them must match that DNA they love to talk about because the authorities KNOW who these 38 sex offenders are!
It just sounds good when you spin to throw out that there were "38 registered sex offenders in the Ramsey neighborhood." Never qualifying if there was any significance to the case or not.

Spin, spin, spin. That's all it is.
Let's have a REAL report on the Ramsey case with the REAL players involved in the REAL investigation. Kane, Dr. Henry Lee, Mark Beckner, Steve Thomas, Linda Arndt, Alex Hunter, and all the experts who were consulted and shown the FACTS and evidence and full test results. State officials in the labs, world reknowned experts on child abuse and the FBI.
Not these peripheral self-described "investigators" who are not involved with the DA other than to say they want to "give" their finding to them.

LOL at "boneheads"!

Yes, I noticed that the interviewer started by saying "Detectives now believe...." This is so misleading!

It should be - "Private Investigators who are not working on the official investigation believe...."

And were any of these 38 sex offenders involved in the molestation of young children?

It seems to me a good place to start would be with the auto-aphyxiation and do a profile of the kind of person who is knowledgeable about that. Has that ever been done or have any other young girls been murdered this way recently?

This dna bull is just more spin from the Ramseys.

Jayelles said:
Where was their outrage at all the sex offenders living near them? I have watched as other parents in their situation have been both devastated and furious at finding out how easily sex offenders can disappear into a community and target new victims. These parents often campaign for changes in the Law.

Not the Ramseys, they smilingly say how "dumbfounded" they are and then add mildly that parents need to be aware!

I am dumbfounded!

You can bet your bottom dollar that the Ramseys neither know nor care how many sex offenders are in their current neighborhood, either. And why would that be? A reasonable speculation is that it is because they never have, and never will have, a fear that a sex offender was involved in harming their family. You do not fear other people doing things to your family, when the darkest secret you carry is in what you yourself did to them.

(By the way, the current number of sex offenders in Charlevoix? 18. How big is that log in your eye, John and Patsy?)

(Extra note: Jayelles, all is fine here. I had a severe computer crash and for a few days was certain I had lost the majority of my Ramsey files. Fortunately, a new computer and the rescue of my old hard drives has put me back in business. Thank you for the concern. Back atcha, you need to clean out your PM mailbox, I tried to send a message and it complained about said box being full.)

I don't think these two help themselves by spouting off. They are just so...unlikable. I think a jury will see that too.

Bet the sexual abuser rate in MI has increased in the past year. By one!

BrotherMoon said:
CBS has cleared them. As long as CBS runs the world the Ramseys will be ok.
Brother Moon, I know you're convinced of the guilt of the Ramseys. I don't argue that because you're convinced and I don't know the absolute truth..even in the face of convincing circumstances against Patsy. However, I'm not convinced of it (yet).

Early on I had very strong feelings that Burke was the guilty one and his parents were protecting their only surviving (natural) child.

I think I could argue a strong case for the guilt of either mother or son.

But this idea of an intruded nags at me..even if it does sound far fetched and without (official) evidence because we now know from arrests and sucessful prosecution of such cases where the improbable was, indeed, exactly what occured.

It is very possible that an intruder enter the Ramsey home some time on Christmas Eve or Christmas Day and remained inside the home until the Ramseys returned on Christmas night. He didn't necessarily enter through the basement window or exit it either. There were numerous opportunities to gain access without detection. I can pretty much gaurentee, if this were the case of an intruder laying in wait, he already had several routes of exit prepared, wrote the RN before the Ramseys returned with plenty of time to destroy any trace of his presence.

I'm convinced the intruder theory is very possible...while not knowing the absolute truth (yet)...because I and my family experienced a stealthy intruder that was never apprehended. The police surmised that it wasn't the first time he'd been inside our home and I KNEW it wasn't because I came home alone to find someone definitely was inside but I ran to a neighbors home until the rest of the family arrived home. No one believed me, of course, and one week later, a few days before Christmas, he made his second entry during the night while we were all sleeping. My memories of the following confusion when my mother awoke to see this man in her bedroom are very sketchy. Some of it doesn't make much sence today when we compare memories of the event because of the trauma of a lot of screaming, an unfamilar voice, someone knocking over pieces of furniture (?) doors slamming and the sight of my mother with blood pouring down onto her gown from a large wound in her head. (the perp hit her with a flash light to quiet her screaming) I only add the graphic details of this event to show what your mind does to protect you from such a horrific scene. Of the 5 females in our house that night, no 2 of us have the same recollection or sequence of events....then or now.

The Ramsey's accounts of their experience didn't square either. Before they had time to get their wits about them they realized they were the objects of the police investigation. In their place, that's exactly what I would have done too but because of it they've continued to be the focus of public scorn....maybe with good reason....but not yet.

Needless to say, I love it when Patsy talks...

Then on top of that, the assassination of our reputation just added injury to insult and it just has continued and continued and continued.

The expression is, or should be, 'add insult to injury.' Apparently in Patsy's mind you add injury to insult.

In other words, when insulted you attack! And when you attack you injure! As usual she's telling us what happened.

Now look at 'has continued and continued and continued.'

That expression is another way of saying - yup, you guessed it - AND HENCE!

Yak, yak, yak, yak, yak...love it...love it....

twilight said:
Needless to say, I love it when Patsy talks...

Then on top of that, the assassination of our reputation just added injury to insult and it just has continued and continued and continued.

The expression is, or should be, 'add insult to injury.' Apparently in Patsy's mind you add injury to insult.

In other words, when insulted you attack! And when you attack you injure! As usual she's telling us what happened.

Now look at 'has continued and continued and continued.'

That expression is another way of saying - yup, you guessed it - AND HENCE!

Yak, yak, yak, yak, yak...love it...love it....
Hiya Twi!

I watched that video clip with the adding injury to insult and I wasn't sure whether it was a slip of the tongue or a play on the saying. Some years ago, an insurance company here called Commercial Union (if I'm not mistaken) ran a series of advertisements where their catch phrase was "We won't make a drama out of a crisis..." - meaning that they would pay out what was due and wouldn't attempt to pay out less by trivialising claims. Apparently they rued the advert as it kept getting thrown back at them by disgruntled policy holders :)

Hi Jayelle - great query! Here's how you sort it out.

Play on Words:- examples please of where Patsy has used play on words.

Slip of the Tongue:- examples please of where Patsy has had a slip of the tongue.

I think you know as well as I do - from past experience - where the examples will be found.

I, personally, am in the Slip of the Tongue camp.

I suspect Play on Words will be difficult to find but feel free to prove me wrong.

{{ps...I'm beginning to think it's magic - every time I type hence Jayelle appears!!}} :)

I didn't watch the show, but I am always interested in Twi's responses. Twi, it's been a long time!!!!! Good to see you. Now tell me more!

BrendaStar said:
And were any of these 38 sex offenders involved in the molestation of young children?

It seems to me a good place to start would be with the auto-aphyxiation and do a profile of the kind of person who is knowledgeable about that. Has that ever been done or have any other young girls been murdered this way recently?

I agree, BrendaStar. That'd be an obvious good thing to do. Especially since Susannah Chase was killed a year later, but not in the same way.

Miss Daisey, will you give us a hint what part of the country your family lived in when this happened to your mother? How long ago was it?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
legalpyro74
Back